Announcement From MD-Hoping to not get too many bad comments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Well, all. Im hoping not to get too many bad comments on what im about to tell you but...
Daniel's going to ask me to marry him....
If anyone of you are wondering HOW I know that he is going to pop the question, its a long story..But it doesnt matter considering Im going to say yes anyway!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Well, all. Im hoping not to get too many bad comments on what im about to tell you but...
If anyone of you are wondering HOW I know that he is going to pop the question, its a long story..But it doesnt matter considering Im going to say yes anyway!

gd luck with it all

King Burger
Daniel?

Isn't he travelling tonight on a plane?

King Burger
Thank you.

Morbid4Daniel
LMAO. Thats funny as hell.
What's the thank you for?

King Burger
Something stand-up comedians do when they get booed.

"Thank you, and good night".

Good to know someone got the reference though. wink

Uneeklyconfused

Congrats clappingand good luck

remember ..."marriage isn't a word ...its a sentence"

Alpha Centauri
Kiss goodbye to your life.

6 months and he's asking you to marry him? The man is an idiot and it's doomed to fail.

Sorry, but it is.

-AC

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

6 months and he's asking you to marry him? The man is an idiot and it's doomed to fail.

Sorry, but it is.

-AC

surprise

Always great to hear from AC big grin

Mist

Sorry, but it is.

-AC

blink how could you possibly know he's an idiot? it doesnt involve you confused

but i say cool to M4D....big grin

Alpha Centauri
Yeah coz smart and sensible guys propose after 6 months don't they Mist?

He's an idiot if he thinks marriage is wise at this point. I've seen MD say they had a 6 month anniversary so it IS accurate.

-AC

xLiNdS x 622x
Well its different for everyone..some people fall in love in 6 months and others in 6 years....M4D-How old are you?

Uneeklyconfused
Yeah coz smart and sensible guys propose after 6 months don't they Mist?

He's an idiot if he thinks marriage is wise at this point. I've seen MD say they had a 6 month anniversary so it IS accurate.

-AC

if she wants to marry they guy ..so be it

unless you wanna marry him ? erm

xLiNdS x 622x
laughing

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
if she wants to marry they guy ..so be it

unless you wanna marry him ? erm

I'm not capable of stopping them from marrying, if they wanna do it, go for it. From what I've seen and read it seems stupid.

A) Because it's a 6 month relationship in which she says she gets depressed when he's away and they argue alot.

B) Because they're young, evidently.

Yes, it's different for everyone but falling in love and becoming a married couple 6 months into a relationship is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Good luck to them, they're gonna need it.

-AC

Uneeklyconfused
I'm not capable of stopping them from marrying, if they wanna do it, go for it. From what I've seen and read it seems stupid.

A) Because it's a 6 month relationship in which she says she gets depressed when he's away and they argue alot.

B) Because they're young, evidently.

Yes, it's different for everyone but falling in love and becoming a married couple 6 months into a relationship is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Good luck to them, they're gonna need it.

-AC

fair enough but it is her 'mistake' to make.....if it does go wrong...then she'll have to deal with it!!!

who are you to step on her dream !!!

wish you all the luck M4D!! thumb up

chelsea17
Kelly, that's awesome. I hope all goes good big grin I'm here for ya girlwink

Alpha Centauri
fair enough but it is her 'mistake' to make.....if it does go wrong...then she'll have to deal with it!!!

who are you to step on her dream !!!

wish you all the luck M4D!! thumb up

I'm not stepping on her dream.

I'm offering my realistic opinion on her decision. If she allows it to influence her, that's not my problem. If she doesn't, then great.

Just giving her a realistic view is all, which nobody else here seems to want to do.

-AC

dark1365
He's going to be asking you to marry him?
Grahggghh....!

As the potential bride, you're not supposed to know that!!

Uneeklyconfused
I'm not stepping on her dream.

I'm offering my realistic opinion on her decision. If she allows it to influence her, that's not my problem. If she doesn't, then great.

Just giving her a realistic view is all, which nobody else here seems to want to do.

-AC

Realistic or not....

its her decision!!

unless you wanna marry her as well?

leave the woman alone!

they could always get divorced smile stick out tongue

Imaginary
Well MD, if he does ask you to marry him you're not actually going to get married until you leave school, right?

Alpha Centauri
Realistic or not....

its her decision!!

unless you wanna marry her as well?

leave the woman alone!

they could always get divorced smile stick out tongue

Jesus, calm down.

Leave her alone? I'm not doing anything to her.

Calllm down.

-AC

Uneeklyconfused
Jesus, calm down.

Leave her alone? I'm not doing anything to her.

Calllm down.

-AC

no im not Jesus!

sorry .. i didnt mean to come on strong....
but at the end of the day ..its her life !
and you were so negative!!!

Alpha Centauri
no im not Jesus!

sorry .. i didnt mean to come on strong....
but at the end of the day ..its her life !
and you were so negative!!!

I wasn't negative, I was realistic.

Does getting married or proposing marriage in a 6 month old relationship where you already argue and get depressed alot sound like a mature, adult and sensible thing to do? To me it doesn't, so I gave my opinion.

Everyone is being overly positive.

-AC

Darth Revan
Hate to burst your bubble, honey-pie, but how old are you again? 16? If that's the case, then a) I don't believe you can get married at all and b) everything AC has said is correct. Well, he would be right even if you were an adult, but his point is even stronger because of your age.

xLiNdS x 622x
AC a relationship wouldnt exist w/ out the occasional argument and how can you say that they're marriage wont last or w/e it is you're saying when you couldnt possibly know how they feel for eachother or if they're ready to get married

Uneeklyconfused
meh

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
AC a relationship wouldnt exist w/ out the occasional argument and how can you say that they're marriage wont last or w/e it is you're saying when you couldnt possibly know how they feel for eachother or if they're ready to get married

She posts on here saying that she gets depressed.......yes depressed, when they have IM arguements, she gets depressed when she's not around him, they've been together for 6 months.

They're now about to get MARRIED and become HUSBAND AND WIFE or so it would seem.

I may be raining on the parade but anyone who believe's getting married as a teen to someone you've been with for 6 months and argue with ALOT - to be a wise decision, is stupid.

-AC

xLiNdS x 622x
How old is she?

Darth Revan
Still in high school. No older than 17, I believe, more like 16.

Mist
ok...it may be correct what AC is saying...ok, more than likely correct...but the title DID say 'Hoping to not get too many bad comments'.

Just say congrats and leave.

IceWithin
no!! ure too young!! dont rush into things erm

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Imaginary
Well MD, if he does ask you to marry him you're not actually going to get married until you leave school, right?

Of course not! Im not stupid, believe me we've planned this out and all. I have NO plans of getting married before I finish school.

Morbid4Daniel
She posts on here saying that she gets depressed.......yes depressed, when they have IM arguements, she gets depressed when she's not around him, they've been together for 6 months.

They're now about to get MARRIED and become HUSBAND AND WIFE or so it would seem.

I may be raining on the parade but anyone who believe's getting married as a teen to someone you've been with for 6 months and argue with ALOT - to be a wise decision, is stupid.

-AC

baby listen to me lol, Im sorry I forgot to mention a big part of this....We will NOT get married until we're out of school. I know that there's a possibility that we could break up before we even get married in these next few years...SO BE IT! But for now Im going to have my fun in knowing that I have a future husband waiting for me.

§P0oONY
How old are you?

Lana
Sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with AC and DR here.

Do NOT get married right out of school, you're too young. Wait until you've finished college before doing so. Trust me on this; my parents married straight out of high school and they didn't stay together. It's better to be girlfriend and boyfriend for a long time first to be sure you're right for each other than rush into a marriage and realize that you were mistaken.

Morbid4Daniel
Im not going to college. My parents got married right out of school and are still together.

Lana
Well, your parents are lucky, but that's not always the case.

Trust me, waiting is much better than rushing. I'm 19 and certainly in no hurry to get married.

Demarthl
good luck Kel happy i hope it turns out better then my engagement did yes

Morbid4Daniel
Thanks Demmy stick out tongue kisses

Killer_Dennis
If anyone of you are wondering HOW I know that he is going to pop the question, its a long story..But it doesnt matter considering Im going to say yes anyway! *claps*

Yay! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.