If U were a jedi....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GregminiMalak
If u were a jedi wat would u do wat who would u kill would u be dark or light
If i was a jedi i would be dark and i would kill all of the council and make my own then i would steal lukes gurl and have kids and bring them up evil
lol thast the best story

maddani
youd be a headless jedi big grin

GregminiMalak
Lmao laughing
at least i got some lovin with lukes gurl before u choped my head off love rock

Alliance
???

GregminiMalak
lol i said if i were a jedi i would take lukes gurl

Darth_Glentract
you do no that Carrie Fisher is like 50 years old now.

GregminiMalak
LOL i ment in the movie(im talking in the future lol if he had a wife in the mvie)

Darth Mantis
If I was a jedi I would try to learn all the forms of the lightsaber and defeat any who oppose me... without killing of course...

Darth_Glentract
same here, after I learned to live forever.

Darth Mantis
Of course... Batteries not included...

Darth_Janus
If I were a Jedi Knight, I'd be lecturing my padawan until he had a complex and hated me in his youth as I am entering old age.

Darth Mantis
Senile old man...

Revan X
If i were a jedi i'll teach my padawan how to type correctly and spell.

Darth_Nefarus
That's a given though...
I'd teach my padawan how to be a Jedi Pimp and use the force to have sex with as many women as possible.

Darth Mantis
Whoa, Whoa... that's already been done... Remember Clinton...

GregminiMalak
LOL Jedi clinton and his padawan Bush laughing

fopret
Hahahahahaha nice one man, if i was a jedi i would try to take over the universe and take Mara Jade as my queen.

Naga Sadow
if i were jedi, i would kill all those who worship the god damn prohpecy, and anakin, luke, sidious too.

GregminiMalak
lol well im dark so i woould torture anakin and torture sideous i rather watch them cry heheh im evil

Darth_Janus
You'r a dark jedi Master? What the hell? They pass those titles out in Cracker Jack boxes now?

fopret
Nice!!

Fishy
Originally posted by Naga Sadow
if i were jedi, i would kill all those who worship the god damn prohpecy, and anakin, luke, sidious too.

I'd join you

fopret
Hey Fishy whats the Netherlands like?

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
you do no that Carrie Fisher is like 50 years old now.
Leia is Luke's sister dude

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious

Actually where not all farmers.And with that it kinda sucks,how's America?

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
Actually where not all farmers.And with that it kinda sucks,how's America? Sorry,i mean New Zealand

Otaku_Sith
I would be somekind of bounty hunting Jedi like Kyle Katarn(though Kyle Katarn sucks donkey balls).And i would fight with double handed light sabers.Hehee the Musashi of the Galaxy.

Fishy
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious

Its a nice place, lots of farms windmills, married gay people, drug users, hookers, foreigners, social system that works sort of, a government that is cutting back on stuff so that we can have money in 10 years... an opposition that is against it, so that we can have money in 10 years and well basically just like any other country... Only the weather sucks

Sithmaster37IFG
Originally posted by GregminiMalak
If u were a jedi wat would u do wat who would u kill would u be dark or light
If i was a jedi i would be dark and i would kill all of the council and make my own then i would steal lukes gurl and have kids and bring them up evil
lol thast the best story

NEVER...EVER...NEVER...
NO DARK OR LIGHT, NO JEDI NEVER...EVER...

NEVER...NEVER...NEVER....NEVER...NEVER...

Gen. Grevious
New Zealand's boring,and Netherlands sounds..........odd from what Fishy's saying.

Fishy
Its pretty much the same as any other country... Just with a few more basic civil rights, and the weather sucks

Darth Revan33
Seriously, I would be like Kyle in Jedi Outcast. Use both sides of the Force, mostly for a good cause but I could do whatever I want with it like frying someone who looked at me wrong without someone telling me what to do.

nolan lepaz
I'd be a Jedi Watchman with Baran Do robes looking for adventure beyond the outer rim.

Darth_Janus
America's overrated too. Only weather worth having is the arid west for me. Southeast is too hot and muggy, midwest gets too damn cold, and the northeast is Dante's hell.

We also champion civil rights over morality and common sense here. At least if I lived in a small country I'd know I was surrounded by vastly less stupidity per square mile. Meh. Movin' out of this place.

But yeah, I'd be a Gray Jedi! I have no scruples, no ambition, and no talent! Pfft. I don't know the first thing about all forty of the non-Jedi-Sith Force orders. Do you?

nolan lepaz
Yo Janus where in the U.s do you live?

Darth_Janus
MI, amidst the smog and cars.

star22
I am the dark side. I would never be a jedi.

If I was, I would be like Luke I guess. At least he was powerful and willing to do what needed to be done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.