Thoughts on aliens and evolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
I saw this interesting show that said the gaps in evolution could be solved by saying aliens created alien/human hybrids and thats how we became the beings we are today.

I realy paraphrased that but you get the idea.Just thought it would be neat to hear everyone elses opions

gls
interesting thought...would explain people like Michael jackson...j/k
anywho..i've thought of that possibility as well. i dont really think much of it though

travesty87
Some scientists believe that life was not present on earth but originated from another planet. Somehow (Through a meteorite or something) life was transported to earth from another planet and flourished here since all the necessary elements were already present.

shaber
Rubbish. It would be more plausible to suggest a human-petunia hybrid.

Imperial_Samura
Aliens could be used to fill basically any gap, be it how a pyramid was built, or how we evolved. The problem is that the is pretty much no evidence to support such theories, whereas other theories often have a greater likely hood of being true.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I saw this interesting show that said the gaps in evolution could be solved by saying aliens created alien/human hybrids and thats how we became the beings we are today.

I realy paraphrased that but you get the idea.Just thought it would be neat to hear everyone elses opions

First of all I do not believe in Evolution because for one thing it raises alot of unansweared questions and creation makes more sence to me.
But anyway we do not know that aliens even exist so saying that we involved into humans and that we were once aliens not only does not make any sence it too raises too many questions and is confusing.JM smile

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
First of all I do not believe in Evolution because for one thing it raises alot of unansweared questions and creation makes more sence to me.
But anyway we do not know that aliens even exist so saying that we involved into humans and that we were once aliens not only does not make any sence it too raises too many questions and is confusing.JM smile

so you beleive humans were there from the start???

mr.smiley
http://www.starchildproject.com

some pretty interesting stuff on that sight.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Aliens could be used to fill basically any gap, be it how a pyramid was built, or how we evolved. The problem is that the is pretty much no evidence to support such theories, whereas other theories often have a greater likely hood of being true.

what is with that view that there has to be evidence to support everything i mean if there are aliens out there and they probibally is then they would be capible of eradicating any evidence of them so that we dont know about them.mabey we're an experiment and in order to keep it natural they hide any evidenxe of them. and noone can prove me wrong or right because we will never ever know about them if they dont want us to.

by the way i dont actually belive that aliens control us but im open minded confused

Jackie Malfoy

§P0oONY
Yes but we were created by god not just apeared there like some people think that is why I do not believe in elevation(sorry about the spelling)How can we just apear from no where without being created by someone?
Btw:Love your picture under your name!jm eek!

evolution is not just appearing out of no where, it is starting from the very basic life forms, and through selective breeding they have adapted to cope with current surroundings,

i find it had to believe that we were created by some almighty being.

p.s. thanks i think it is rather snazzy too

Grand Moff Gav
i agree with u

gls

evolution raises too many answered questions?
are you saying that creation doesn't have questions?
and later u say that evolution is being made from nothing...no. its selectivly EVOLVING and breeding to survive new challenges...
creation is to be created..from seemingly nothing.

Grand Moff Gav
true

mr.smiley
Well for the most part not created from nothing but a higher being.Normaly sprirutial in origin

Grand Moff Gav
i dont belive in god

mr.smiley
not everyone does.

Grand Moff Gav
but 99.9% of ppl do and sadly the majority is given priority

mr.smiley
I realy wouldn't say that is true as much anymore.
They have taken the ten commandments down from buildings and they don't teach creation in school and such.
I think society is starting to go in favor of the non religous or the minority religons

Capt_Fantastic
There is no selectivity in evolution. There is the belief of the survival of the fittest. Selectivity in evolution would imply that there is a god, or godlike influence. I know I'm splitting hairs here, but terminology is important in these matters. Trial and error is the method of evolution, not selectivity. Selective breeding has only happened since modern man came along. Domestic animals are the result of selective breeding. It's always struck me as ironic that the same deep south farmer that believes it is wrong to permit stem cell research, becauise they feel its like playing god; will breed certain traits out of their farm animals to improve the quality of their livestock.

Capt_Fantastic
I realy wouldn't say that is true as much anymore.
They have taken the ten commandments down from buildings and they don't teach creation in school and such.
I think society is starting to go in favor of the non religous or the minority religons

I would say the opposite is true. I mean, an order didn't just come down from the white house to remove all those things. In the rare instances that certain religious icons ave been taken down, it has invloved a huge court battle and strong opposition from the moral right.

Edit: I realized I didn't address the topic of the thread. Anyway, I have an easier time believing that aliens were involved in our creation than I do God, the father of Jesus, did. I don't think they did, but I would be less suprised if aliens came down from the sky than I would be if Jesus came down out of the sky.

mr.smiley
true but it doesn't look like the "christians" are winning.

Capt_Fantastic
true but it doesn't look like the "christians" are winning.

You need to watch the news, man. I'm not trying to be insulting, but you are wrong. The only people who are benefitting from this administration are the conservative christian right and the huge corporations.

mr.smiley
to an extent i agree.
it's just funny we have a supposed christian in office yet we lose the ten commandments
And nobody but the rich gain from this administraition whether they be christians,muslim,etc

mr.smiley
and the illegal aliens

debbiejo
to an extent i agree.
it's just funny we have a supposed christian in office yet we lose the ten commandments
And nobody but the rich gain from this administraition whether they be christians,muslim,etc

The administration doesn't have anything to do with the 10 commandments...It's the ACLU and the courts.

mr.smiley
true.

bush pretends to be a christian and wages a holy warin the name of christianity to have a reason to avenge his father in iraq and let the corperations pocket some money.
He's actualy pretty smart for a dumbass.

Grand Moff Gav
very smart its all a front

@F1
Are we talking about god, Illegal Aliens or Aliens, or any of them?

Grand Moff Gav
aliens and evolution which involves god

@F1
I saw an Alien the other day.

It was walking down my street licking his own feet.

mr.smiley
anyway....

debbiejo
Originally posted by @F1
I saw an Alien the other day.

It was walking down my street licking his own feet.

laughing out loud

argen angel
i think that we will probably find aliens on some planet and they will b e dumb maybe even just some simple single celled organisms, and we need to stop treating "aliens" all as one spieceis (i cant spell). they could be differnt types all over the place, but we are probably the only complexed "intellegent" ( however we should define that ) beings.

p.s. just a quick coment about bush i look up his iq it is 91 (below average) and clintons iq (the highest for a president ever) is 182 exactly double bush's

gls
Originally posted by argen angel
i think that we will probably find aliens on some planet and they will b e dumb maybe even just some simple single celled organisms, and we need to stop treating "aliens" all as one spieceis (i cant spell). they could be differnt types all over the place, but we are probably the only complexed "intellegent" ( however we should define that ) beings.

p.s. just a quick coment about bush i look up his iq it is 91 (below average) and clintons iq (the highest for a president ever) is 182 exactly double bush's

with how long the universe is..i doubt we are the most intelligent out there

and clinton is that smart huh? wow..and he still got caught with monica

Darth Revan
Bullshit that Clinton's IQ is 182. Nobody these days seems to have a proper grasp of "normal" and "intelligent" IQ... 140 is considered genius. 182 is virtually unheard of.

Sorry, I just had to pop in and say that, I can't stand it when people go around claiming that various presidents had higher IQs than most ingenious physicists and mathematicians.

gls
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Bullshit that Clinton's IQ is 182. Nobody these days seems to have a proper grasp of "normal" and "intelligent" IQ... 140 is considered genius. 182 is virtually unheard of.

Sorry, I just had to pop in and say that, I can't stand it when people go around claiming that various presidents had higher IQs than most ingenious physicists and mathematicians.

yea...i mean come on i took a lil test and it said i was 120 something...

clinton can't be THAT much smarter...lol esp since he was caught

LIL-G
actually i look at evolution like this.

65 million years ago

dinosaurs.

cavemen

medevil ages

b.c

a.d

chimp's

humans.

what's next?

im not a church person but the whole armmageddon talk i believe is the extinction of humans and envolving into somthing else. possibly extrateretrial?

mr.smiley
maybe.who knows

Grand Moff Gav
mmmmmmmmmmm aliens follow me

gls
Originally posted by LIL-G
actually i look at evolution like this.

65 million years ago

dinosaurs.

cavemen

medevil ages

b.c

a.d

chimp's

humans.

what's next?

im not a church person but the whole armmageddon talk i believe is the extinction of humans and envolving into somthing else. possibly extrateretrial?

little outta order but i got ur point wink

hmmm maybe humans will evolve again? if not on earth then on a different planet

argen angel
well with the current way that society works we will never evolve, and we may devolve ( other direction ) because all the bad genes dont get weeded out of the pool and usually abnormal ppl are outcasts ( smart ppl , ppl with weird body features, ect. , ect. ) so they dont ever have that many children. And you know the the stupid can't spell contraceptive much less use one

mr.smiley
funny yet true

gls
Originally posted by argen angel
well with the current way that society works we will never evolve, and we may devolve ( other direction ) because all the bad genes dont get weeded out of the pool and usually abnormal ppl are outcasts ( smart ppl , ppl with weird body features, ect. , ect. ) so they dont ever have that many children. And you know the the stupid can't spell contraceptive much less use one

i don't mean jus evolving in the mind. body wise we will evolve if and when we go to another planet. the change in gravity will change our bodies.

evolving the mind..yea that won't be happening anytime soon. too bad...i'd like to see what people can do with that other 90% of the brain that most people don't use.

Cloud Dancer

Shakyamunison

debbiejo
I've heard the Eve thing too...Do you have any links on the ancient Sumerian stuff...I like pretty wild stories.

Atlantis001
I would like to see these Sumerian stories too...

Cloud Dancer
Hmmmm. I see I'm being followed...... Anyway, if anyone is interested in this stuff you must learn the name Zecharia Sitchen. A true pioneer at translating the Sumerian texts. Give him a chance if you're sceptical. The best way to take this on is to have an open mind, but indeed, be sceptical. Zecharia makes a good case and backs it up remarkably well and in detail with scientific research. Use your own powers of discernment and make your own judgement. I've read this mans series of books years ago and had a personal battle trying to figure out just what to believe myself. In fact, I still struggle with it at times. You know, beliefs in life are mostly based on faith. Heck, we hardly have any hard evidence for a lot of what we believe as a people or species. If you read his books, or look at these links you'll see I copied a good portion of my post from this man. He has indeed, at least done his homework, and has done it well. Check it out. Read one or two of his books. I really think it will at least challenge your belief system. It may not change your mind, but you will be challenged to at least prove to yourself that you are really believing in the right thing. That is good in itself.

Whoops. This thing thinks I'm a spammer and won't let me post any links until I'm more well known. Sorry. Guess I'll save the links until later. Or, you can google 'sumerian texts' and search on your own. Sorry. Good luck.

Cloud Dancer
Oh and one more thing. Do I believe in what Zecharia has to say? Probably depends on what day you ask me. The most interesting thing about the Sumerian texts is that they parallel the biblical Old Testament. Not only do they relay the same stories, but the Texts contain more detailed information. I believe they were written approx 6000 years ago, give or take. I am a staunch Lutheran and if I wanted to, I can meld the 2 beliefs together and still come out believing in the same God and the Bible along with the Sumerian texts. The only outcome is that you switch a little focus here and there. But, that took some time. I'm not trying to convince anyone that this man is right, I'm just throwing it out because it is just too interesting not to take it into account in our own personal search for the truth. The search that never ends.........

debbiejo
Hmmmmm interesting...the OT and Sumerian's....sounds very interesting...all the stories, like Moses, Abraham, Genesis..Job?...Guess, I'll have to check it out.

Cloud Dancer
Debbiejo. It's extremely interesting stuff, Zecharia Sitchin's work. I think it's valuable information in the search for the truth, but we have to remember that there's always a danger in the belief of only one man's interpretation of a very complex and ancient language. He probably can't be 100% correct in his interpretations, but, just like a lot of research, there's some truth there to dig out. I'm digging myself. I'm fascinated with the origin of us humans for some reason.

jaden101
a different perpsective is what humans will become in the future

think about the way we manipulate technology nowadays

already it has led to a much smaller need for physical power as we invent machines to do much of the work for us...the need to invent these machines neccessitates higher and more complex brain functions

will this eventually lead to smaller bodies and larger heads

then comes the need for higher sensory input to coincinde with higher brain functions...so sight becomes more complex and the eyes get bigger

then comes space technology...which will allow us to live outwith the confines of solar systems and as such we will no longer need body pigments to counter act UV radiation from the sun (or stars in general) and so we become grey skinned

grey skin...small bodies...big heads and big eyes

recognise it?

debbiejo
alien blink ....I'm not gonna look like that....I like my hair and eyes just the way they are....

Atlantis001
Originally posted by jaden101
a different perpsective is what humans will become in the future

think about the way we manipulate technology nowadays

already it has led to a much smaller need for physical power as we invent machines to do much of the work for us...the need to invent these machines neccessitates higher and more complex brain functions

will this eventually lead to smaller bodies and larger heads

then comes the need for higher sensory input to coincinde with higher brain functions...so sight becomes more complex and the eyes get bigger

then comes space technology...which will allow us to live outwith the confines of solar systems and as such we will no longer need body pigments to counter act UV radiation from the sun (or stars in general) and so we become grey skinned

grey skin...small bodies...big heads and big eyes

recognise it?

Theres no emotion... there is peace.

debbiejo
I'm sorry,but I'm not gonna be a gray alien....don't want to go...can't make me.

Evil Dead
hmmm.......

there really aren't any gaps in human evolution.......still interesting concept, even though I view it as purely sci-fi.

debbie........I'll save you some trouble here.......here's Zecharia Sitchen's theory in a nutshell.

Based on his translation of Sumerian texts, seals, etc.........he claims that the human race was created as a slave race. The Nephilim (his aliens) came to earth to mine the precious metal gold as they needed it for some sort of protection of their own planet. Instead of doing the work themselves, they took pre-historic man..........infused them with parts of their own alien DNA to create humans.........to create a species that was still physically strong yet was now intelligent enough to listen, know their task, carry out their instructions and communicate with the aliens. He goes from there to state that the Earth was divided into regions controlled by different Nephilim rulers. A planetary disaster was approaching, the Nephilim knew it and took off............leaving humans here to fend for themselves.

I'm so sorry I read some of his books.........I felt my I.Q. had dropped after finishing each one. They are very misleading. The author represents himself as a reputable anthropologist to lend creedence to his claims. Nothing can be further from the truth. There are many cases in which Sitchen's actual interpretations of texts have been proven wrong.......many cases where he claims seals represent what they do not..........basically him just trying to twist certain things to fit his theory.

Despite that........he is still taking a creation story from an ancient civilization and presenting it as fact even though nothing mentioned therein has ever been proven. It's no different than Christians going on about their creation story in their ancient text written by ancient man. Science does not even figure into his claims. It's just like religion, you believe or you don't........as there is no evidence. He's no different that Graham Hancock (Fingerprints of the Gods).............

If you want to do some reading about the subject of Aliens from a respected scientiest, I suggest anything by Stanton Friedman. He is a nuclear physicist with an actual track record of ground breaking work in his area...........who is/was very well respected by the scientific community until he brought his UFO crusade to the forfront. He is the only credible scientist who has gone to great lengths in his research of the subject............even so far as to engage in court battles with the CIA, NSA, etc. for release of information pertaining to the subject.

The whole "Aliens creating man" theory can't be ruled out..........but I personally see no reason to entertain it as it offers nothing new that can't be explained by simple evolution. Extroridanry claims require extraordinary investigation yielding extraordinary evidence........the burden to provide such falls on those who believe in this sort of thing. So far, nothing has been produced........not by Sitchen......not by Hancock.......not by anyone. I'll keep waiting around until they find something.

Deano
all of that is mentioned in ickes book 'the biggest secret'

i also recommend 'ancient secret of the flower of life'

the most intrigued book i have read on aliens is the book 'intelligent design' written by Rael who has now supposedly cloned the first human. in the 70's he said he was contacted by extraterrestrials who claim that they made humans in there image and we mistook them for gods
i can find the link to the ebook if anyone is interested,
actually i made a thread on it, search the gdf for it

Alpha Centauri
Deano, give it a rest man.

Every thread.

With regards to evolution, I don't think the next step will be us evolving into any new forms, but more likely a part of us evolving. Brain, most likely.

-AC

Bicnarok

Darth Infidus

jaden101

liam k
Maybe some of us need to evole to find out

Ifeal
Their are different kind of monkeys different shades, then we have the aliens,. What would apes and monkey look like if they mated? Evolution.

Research The Dropas and the Hans they were aliens that crash landed in central China. then research hans olone and Hakka tribe. If you do your research you will find that the hakka people originate from the hans in central China and migrated to Asia Africa parts of china and who knows other places. There are different types and shades of monkeys aliens mixed with monkey that is who we are over time.

sound crazy I know I keep find more info and it is scray.

If anyone find anything else please post n tell me I not crazy!

DigiMark007
We're still in the (evolutionary) infancy of our intellectual boom. The fact that we seem to be an unstable variable on the planet is likely due to the fact that we are progressing as a civilization so quickly. At some point, doubtless, there will be a fallout and a considerable loss of life, but there's no reason to assume we won't eventually adapt (or be forced to adapt) to our extended environment. It may be centuries yet, but I think saying things like "we're a cancer" or "we're going to kill ourselves off" are speculative at best, and tinged with more than a little unwarranted pessimism.

Faith27
My opinion regarding to this topic is that I do believe in Aliens...sort of...because if this creatures really exist they also called us aliens...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.