Sentry goes crazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Sentry goes crazy on a New Avengers mission and the rest of the New Avengers must stop him. Can they do it?

Captain America
Spider Woman
Iron Man
Wolverine
Spiderman
Luke Cage
Black Panther
Daredevil

VS

Sentry

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Sentry goes crazy on a New Avengers mission and the rest of the New Avengers must stop him. Can they do it?

Captain America
Spider Woman
Iron Man
Wolverine
Spiderman
Luke Cage
Black Panther
Daredevil

VS

Sentry

Sentry beats them with ease

Blair Wind
no....sentry will pick his nose throw his boogers on them and they will all die......

King Burger
Except for Iron man, you didn't pick
any firgure who is really strong, can
fly, or shoots something powerful
(don't know about Spider-Woman
though).

So most can't evn reach him.

The Flash
What are Sentry's feats? And don't tell me the stalemating Galactus one because I don't trust Spidy.

Draco69
None. His powers are limitless, but reviving his dead wife is impossible? :WTF:

The Flash
Wow! He's really powerful!

I say Sentry drunks himself everynight and dreams he was a superhero.

leonheartmm
sentry has the powers of a milllion exploding suns, his power is virtually limitless, he HAS stalemated galactus, wudv even beaten him if he wanted, he also fights against the void. no contest here

Draco69
And yet he can't revive his wife. What the f**k?

The Flash
What is the issue of Sentry stalemating Galactus? Or did Spidy just say that happened?

leonheartmm
yea its stupid that he cant but thats just a plot twist that had to be there, cause otherwise it wouldnt be interestin to read about a hero who had no oh so tragic background.

The Flash
I'll believe Sentry stalemating Galactus as soon as everyone believes that it was Gladiator's full powered punch when he punched Cannonball.

Sentry
Hal wins!

Ok, but really Sentry looks at them and they die.

The Flash
Shurr they do. Tell an impressive feat that Sentry has done before. Otherwise, Captain America alone will hand Sentry's drunken ass on a silver platter.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by The Flash
Shurr they do. Tell an impressive feat that Sentry has done before. Otherwise, Captain America alone will hand Sentry's drunken ass on a silver platter.

sentry's most amazing feet is to have 1 thread to roughly every 5 posts made confused how is that even possiblebig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Know what Spam isbig grin

Atay Whirly rock

Dr. Diamond
i thought sentry was crazy

olympian
Sentry so far doesnt have feats on panel.

If they want us to belive he stalemated a full powered Galactus, then they better show it.

Until then...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by The Flash

Hmm...flew to the outer space and ripped Carnage apart without no effort? smile

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hmm...flew to the outer space and ripped Carnage apart without no effort? smile i could fly into space and rip carnage apart. so could thor, silver surfer, apollo, ironman, several people could.

DarkCrawler
Yes, but I think that that is the most impressive feat I have seen him done.

whirlysplat
No making one thread per 5 posts is easily the most impressive eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.