Doomsday versus X-men (w/o telepaths)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Decide!

armandovalles
X-Men, easily.

Colossus could hold him in place with some help from Wolverine while Cyclops blasts him with a full-powered no visor blast and kills him. And Wolverine would survive it cuz his healing factor, but Colossus may not ciz if Cyke blast is strong enough to kill doomsy it is sure as hell strong enough to kill poor Petey Rasputin.

Draco69
Do you know ANYTHING about Doomsday?

stormfront13
yeah i doibt colossus could hold him. and wolvie has no chance of doing so. it depends on the x-men but they still most likely loose

colossus17
haha dude........draco69 is right......doomsday......killed sups.......he will murder colossus in a sec.....(cant believe i just said it....) and cyclops blast wont do shit to him.....

armandovalles
Cyke's blasts have been shown to be able to make mountains into dust, and they have even been described as being able to rip a small planet in half.

So i think if he let loose on doomsday, doomsy would be dust.

Draco69
No. It wouldn't. Please. Doomsday would be completely unaffected. Darkseid's Omega Beams were useless even at point blank range.

colossus17
dude...he can survive a nuclear blast....it will only drive him back....even if there is a 0.0001% it will kill him.he will just come back in to life.and will be immune to it.....and stronger.....

K Von Doom
Doomsday moves as fast as Superman, how would Cyke even see him in order to aim?

pr1983
as much as i enjoy this overestimation of cyke's power...

the x-men are no good against doomsday unless they have : cable, nate grey and juggernaut (classic), and maybe throw in magneto...

then they might have a chance...

Blair Wind
wasnt this done already? just with telepaths??? i think i remeber saying that there are like 590589839037583 x-men (ok i didnt but its true) and that alll of them might be able to..especialy people like god like cable(using only telekinesis), Iceman (yes iceman dammit), magneto ( if he is considered a x-man), polaris, ect....yea he is extremely powerful but if all these people went at it with him....well he'd die and then just kill them all.........

kgkg
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Doomsday moves as fast as Superman, how would Cyke even see him in order to aim?

How did Darkseid see him, and hit him with his omega beam.

Same way

But it won't matter much DD wins with ease.

Draco69
Darkseid has enhanced reflexes. It explains how he can hit the Flash or Superman with ease. And Doomsday was practically straddling him when Darkseid hit him with the Omega Beams.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Darkseid has enhanced reflexes. It explains how he can hit the Flash or Superman with ease. And Doomsday was practically straddling him when Darkseid hit him with the Omega Beams.
Enhanced still isn't enough. I have never seen darkseid do any fight going at high speed.

Sometimes speed is not a factor in comics.

Supes got hit by slow fokes before. Lobo he has super speed to?

There are so many fights man sometimes comics don't follow the speed shit.

Gladiator vs Hulk etc.

But nothing X-men can do

I am not trying to argue just pointing out some shit

WOLVERINEFAN
telepaths would not affect doomsday. you cant control a brain that has a program: destroy all human life. manhunter is a powerful telepath and he could not evn remotely control doomsday

WOLVERINEFAN
all life forms*

Superherovandal
doomsday might only be able to be affected by telepaths in his sentient form. and that still is a major IF.

Cosmic Cube
Is Bishop on the X-Men team?

If so, they have a chance.

Bishop could absorb the kinetic energy from all of Doomsdays attacks. He's never shown a limit to the amount of energy he can absorb. After absorbing a couple thousand punches, Bishop could focus the energy into a blast that would decimate Doomsday.

There are a shitload of X-Men. They could win without any telepaths.

Draco69
He may be able to absorb the blows...but not the poisonous barbs on his hands. Or the Argon breath.

Cosmic Cube
Bishop can stop the barbs from penetrating his skin. All of the kinetic energy would be absorbed upon contact with his body.The poison would never make it into his body.

Argon breath? Is that the fire breath he used against Superman?

Superherovandal
yup

Cosmic Cube
Heat doesn't hurt bishop. He can absorb ANY energy directed at him.

Superherovandal
yeah but for how long?

Superherovandal
plus he is going at super-speed he won't expect it.

Cosmic Cube
He doesn't have to expect it. It's automatic.

Bishop has absorbed a full powered blast from onslaught. He hasn't hit a limit so far. He could easily absorb Doomsday's fire breath, for an indfinite length of time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.