Who's the Strongest Ultimate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
List these Ultimate Characters from Strongest as #1 to Weakest as #8.

Ultimate Sabretooth (i heard he got a major upgrade in strength)
Ultimate Colossus
Ultimate Thor
Ultimate Thing
Ultimate Hulk
Ultimate Iron Man
Ultimate Giant Man (max size)
Ultimate Juggernaut

armandovalles
I'd say it would go like this: Since Juggy is stronger than Colossus, Colossus is stronger than Thor, and Thor is stronger than Hulk, i would have to put it like this.

1) Ultimate Juggernaut
2) Ultimate Thing
3) Ultimate Colossus
4) Ultimate Thor
5) Ultimate Hulk
6) Ultimate Giant Man
7) Ultimate Sabretooth
8) Ultimate Iron Man

colossus17
colossus.he was upgraded....the rest had a major downgrades....

armandovalles
no dude, everyone had major uprgrades in strength, but most had downgrades in durability like Juggy and Hulk.

colossus17
they made hulk class 17......

Draco69
I'd say Iron Man is stronger than all of them. Did you see the city-sized spaceship he managed to deflect?

pr1983
Originally posted by armandovalles
I'd say it would go like this: Since Juggy is stronger than Colossus, Colossus is stronger than Thor, and Thor is stronger than Hulk, i would have to put it like this.

1) Ultimate Juggernaut
2) Ultimate Thing
3) Ultimate Colossus
4) Ultimate Thor
5) Ultimate Hulk
6) Ultimate Giant Man
7) Ultimate Sabretooth
8) Ultimate Iron Man

dude you give thing way too many props...

and they were all downgraded for ultimate...

Cosmic Cube
Except Thing, and Iron Man, and Colossus, and Giant Man.

And Thor.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
I'd say Iron Man is stronger than all of them. Did you see the city-sized spaceship he managed to deflect?

I agree.

Cosmic Cube
Does anyone like the way Ultimate Mjonlir looks?

Draco69
It looks better than the mainstream one. It's looks much more dangerous than a stone mallet.

Cosmic Cube
If Ultimate Hulk didn't suck so much balls, I'd actually read the Ultimates more often.

pr1983
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Except Thing, and Iron Man, and Colossus, and Giant Man.

And Thor.

are you kidding?

Draco69
If Ultimate Hulk didn't suck so much balls, I'd actually read the Ultimates more often.

He's "dead' now. You can start reading.

Cosmic Cube
No...

Ultimate Colossus is stronger than mainstream Colossus.
Ultimate Iron Man is stronger than mainstream Iron Man.
Ultimate Thing is stronger than mainstream Thing.
Ultimate Giant Man is stronger than mainstream Giant Man.

Just kidding about Thor. smile

Cosmic Cube

Good.

How did he die? Not that I care.

pr1983
No...

Ultimate Colossus is stronger than mainstream Colossus.
Ultimate Iron Man is stronger than mainstream Iron Man.
Ultimate Thing is stronger than mainstream Thing.
Ultimate Giant Man is stronger than mainstream Giant Man.

Just kidding about Thor. smile

i'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you there...

iron man is way underpowered (the ass whupping given to him by colossus an indication)

colossus is nowhere near class 100 (despite his impressive shows of strength)...

giant man i'm not so sure either, in 616 his strength was pretty impressive, in ultimate cap kicked his ass big time...

thing? i havent read ultimate f4 so i'm not sure...

Cosmic Cube
The Ultimates seem to be struggling with consistancy.

Iron Man deflects a space ship the size of NYC But, he does lose to Ultimate Hulk, and Colossus.

snoopdogg
The Ult. Thing has not done anything really yet. But Colossus is definately stronger than Iron Man. Colossus already overpowered him in the Ultimate War mini, then in the Ultimates 2 Iron Man came to the aid of Captain Britain and his team of heroes to help carry a sunken submarine out of the water. Colossus did that all by himself in the Ultimate X-men #18 I believe. Then again Falcon took Colossus out with a poke to the eye but I guess that dont mean anything cause Cap. took out Hulk with a kick to the nuts.

Cosmic Cube
The Ultimates is so stupid.

snoopdogg
Well thats your opinion. I think that it is one of the best stories out there right now.

Metalmanx
Colossus was definitely made much stronger in Ultimate. I'd say he's right behind Juggernaut. I'd say...

1. Juggernaut
2. Colossus
3. Thing
4. Iron Man
5. Thor
6. Hulk
7. Giant Man
8. Sabertooth

snoopdogg
Juggernaut has not really done anything yet in the Ultimate universe. So I dont know where to really place him. He apparently took out Colossus in a ealier Ult. X-men issue but we never got to see anything so we dont know what really happened.

Metalmanx
Yea, that's true. But I'm just assuming that he still retains all of his powers. I mean, in Juggernaut's case, since he isn't really a mutant, there's no way to really alter his powers. It'd be really difficult for the writers to come up with an explanation as to why Cyttorak hasn't bestowed upon Juggernaut his limitless strength. It would be both really difficult and very strange.

Cosmic Cube
Wasn't too hard for them to make Ultimate Hulk into a b*tch. Same could happen to Juggs.

Tony Stark
In this order:

THING, HULK, THOR, Juggs, Colossus, Iron Man, Giant man, Sabertooth

whirlysplat

no he is not reread the end of the trial of the hulk

whirlysplat
Both Loki and Nick Fury state Thor is the strongest

snoopdogg
That is debateable. Hulk took out Thor and Colossus took out Thor. Thing and Juggernaut still have to do something impressive to even be in the top three spots.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That is debateable. Hulk took out Thor and Colossus took out Thor. Thing and Juggernaut still have to do something impressive to even be in the top three spots.

Colussus didn't take out Thor they were still fighting.
Thor gave the Hulk time to recover and he attacked viciously. Thats the nice thing about the ultimate universe a cheap shot does what it would in reality, do som damage. Thor was on the verge of defeating everyone in 6 before Quicksilver stole his belt of strength.

snoopdogg
Colossus was on the verge of finishing Thor before Hawkeye had to stop him with a small scale nuke.

whirlysplat
Colossus was on the verge of finishing Thor before Hawkeye had to stop him with a small scale nuke.

They were fighting and Hawkeye did break it up. Seeing the state of Thor after that battle and the state of him after Ultimates 6 battle I suspect it was a long way from over. We don't really know till they fight again as it was never concluded.

snoopdogg
True but Hawkeye did say that Colossus kicking Thors @ss for ten straight minutes. It dont sound like Thor was even in the fight at all and that is why his buddies has to save him.

the Darkone
These four are the strongest so far from the ultimate universe. The hulk is the strongest there is.

1.Ultimate hulk
2.Ultimate thing
3.ultimate colossus
4.Ultimate Thor

whirlysplat
Colossus had momentum but like in a real fight that could change in a second and does not really answer the question which was who is the strongest. Not the best fighter or most powerful (e.g. other offensive powers). We would have to see them deadlift for that. In a populated area Thor could not use his full bag of tricks anyway e.g. The scene in 6 before his belt is removed.

snoopdogg
Yea he looked pretty battered after the fight in Ultimates 2 #5. He had swollen eyes and his hair was sringed off from Cap hitting him with a flame thrower.

the Darkone
He's "dead' now. You can start reading. \

He's not dead. Are you sure you saw what you saw wink

whirlysplat
Yea he looked pretty battered after the fight in Ultimates 2 #5. He had swollen eyes and his hair was sringed off from Cap hitting him with a flame thrower.

hey in the straight jacket he looked like beaten steaksmile I think the Ultimates Thor is the most moral character in comics though. I really like him as a character.

snoopdogg
I wonder when Hulk will show up again in the Ultimate titles? When he does its gonna rock rock

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone
\

He's not dead. Are you sure you saw what you saw wink

That's why I put the quotations around "dead". roll eyes (sarcastic)

the Darkone
mark millar made the ultimates bad-asses into pu$$y. Come on issue #5 Thor should have rip them a new a$$hole really. Hulk in issue #4 of the first volume should have put them all in a cemetery. He really down graded Hulk and thor and he gave up grades to captain america and ironman.

whirlysplat
I wonder when Hulk will show up again in the Ultimate titles? When he does its gonna rock rock

Yup I think ultimates is the second best Marvel title after Supreme Power

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone
mark millar made the ultimates bad-asses into pu$$y. Come on issue #5 Thor should have rip them a new a$$hole really. Hulk in issue #4 of the first volume should have put them all in a cemetery. He really down graded Hulk and thor and he gave up grades to captain america and ironman.

They made them more realistic. Instead of the ridiculously powerful alter-egos. They're much more easy to relate to.

whirlysplat
They made them more realistic. Instead of the ridiculously powerful alter-egos. They're much more easy to relate to.

I agree totally big grin

the Darkone
Thor is a freakin god of the thunder come on now. I understand what you are talking about, thor should have stomp a mud hole in there a$$

Draco69
He MAY be the god of thunder. My theory is that the spirit of the true god of thunder lies within the belt. The scientists may have accidently found a portal or something to Asgard. The belt channels some of Thor's power into the earthbound mortal who calls himself Thor. Which may explain why taking it off may render him powerless. Similar to the Golden Age Thor where if he let go of the hammer he would be turned into a mortal.

whirlysplat
I think Loki just altered reality so they think they made his stuff in a lab but it is a false reality

Xplosive
I would say Ultiamte Collossus is stringer than mainstream Collossus. I wonder how will they make Ultimate Apocalypse.

the Darkone
main stream colossusis stronger than ultimate colossus.

jinzin
are we talking physically stronger here? if not we're the hell is magneto on this list?

black wolverine
cosic cube ur right ultamite have to many powetrs

Draco69
I think its the exact opposite. Mainstream has too many powers.

DrDoom
The only power chart I have seen is "The Ultimate power chart" in the Feb. issue of Wizard it has:

8)Captain Marvel: 950 lbs.
7)Spidey: 2 tons (but he's still growing)
6)Cap: 2 tons ...wow
5)Iron Man: 10 tons
4)Thor: 13 tons
3)Colossus: 14 tons
2)Thing: 16.5 tons
1)Hulk: 17 tons (but I bet he can get stronger)

The only two things that bothered me were Cap being overpowered and Thor being underpowered--until I read this months Ultimates.

The Ultimate U sluggers have been nerfed tho...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.