Harry Potter and the half-blooded Prince Online Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

biggesthpfan
This is my version of the half-blooded prince I will work on it as often as I can please tell me what you think. embarrasment

dark1365
Get the mods to put this in the General Fiction Area.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53

However, there has been a huge outburst of Potter fanfic recently, and seeing as the sixth book is due to come out in two and a half months, I don't recommend you continue.

biggesthpfan
Chapter One
O.W.L.S

Harry Potter was a highly unusual boy in many ways for one he was a wizard who when to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry and hated the summer holidays more than any time in the year.He sprnt most of his time in his bedroom.

The Dursley family of #4 Privet Drive was the reason he hated the summer holidays.Uncle Vernon Aunt Petuinia and thier son Dudley were Harrys only living realatives and they had a midevil additude about toward magic. For years Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia though they could of sqashed the magic out of him but failed. Harrys parents who were also a witch and a wizard were murdered by lord voldemort who Harry had seen only about a month ago and he revealed he was back and people finally belived him.

Ever sinse he got home the Dursley locked up his owl hedwig in the greenhouse and every so often they let her free so harry would send letters to the Order Of The Pheonix and just the order and not his friends
but this didn't give Harry to tell them what he wanted to Uncle Vernon moniterd his letters so the Order wouldn't come for Harry but he was also mourning the loss of his god-father Sirius who had died a month ago at the Mintstry of Magic

Harry's broom stick a Firebolt he had for 4 years was used to clean the house Harry was enraged about this.And every meal time he would gets whats left which might as well be nothing.

Uncle Vernon buried his wand in the yard somwhere but harry didn't dare look for it. One evening 5 days after returning to hogwarts harry lie on his bet thinking about Sirius trying to keep himself from criying when there was a tapping on the window it was a owl with a letter in its beak in which was addressed in bold writing

O.W.L.S for Harry Potter
#4 privet drive
little whinging
surrey

Opened the window to let the owl in and then shut it the owl dropped a letter on his bed and landed on hedwigs cage for some water harry ripped the the letter open and it read

Ordenary Wizard/Witch Level

Student-Harry James Potter
School House-Gryffindor
Year-6

Transfiguring-Exceeds the standard (O.W.L.)
Potions- Less than acceptable performace on standard
Divination-Meets the standard(O.W.L.)
Care of magic creatures-Subtanially exceeds standard(O.W.L.)
Astronomy-Meets the standard(O.W.L.)
Defence Against the Dark Arts-Subtanially exceeds standard(O.W.L.)

Total O.W.L.S -6
He got a OWL in almost every subject then there was a hoot and harry forgot to let the owl out then it hit him send a letter harry got three sheets of paper he wrote how the dursleys are treating him on each one for the Order,Ron,and Hermione

biggesthpfan
well who asked your opion dark1365

biggesthpfan
oh yeah and in herbolgy OWL harry gets

Herbology-Subtanially exceeds standard(O.W.L.)

biggesthpfan
Chapter 2
Escape from the Dursleys

Harry awoke earley in the moring by Aunt petunia ''Wake up boy...get up'' harry grabbed his watch it was 7:30 ''what now'' me and your uncle are going to see dudley of to the bus to summer camp you are not to leave this room unless your going to the bathroom or the kitchen to eat your breakfast you under stand said aunt petuinia hads on her hips sure harry

as soon as the dursleys left the house went down stairs to the kitchen and ate his breakfast which was a strip of bacon and some eggs and they bothered to save him a corner of orange jucie

harry when back to his room and laid on his bed transfixed at the ceiling then he herd a familar voice
HARRY HARRY ITS ME ARE YOU THERE
Harry bolted up right the vioce was coming from his school trunk it couldn't be sirius had given him a mirror so he and harry could communicate but was it sirius harry burst open his trunk trowing books and clothes across the room
HARRY ARE YOU THERE I CAN'T SEE YOU
Harry finally reached his mirror but to his disapointment it wasn't sirius face looking back at him it was ron weasely's
oh hi ron said harry
hiya harry so what is this about the dursleys harry said ron
harry explained to ron how the dursleys buried his wand cleaned with his broom monitored his letters
oh so thats why your letters were so fake said ron with relief
ron how am i going to get out of here the dursleys are horrible
don't worry about that mate said ron moodys already comin he got you letters just few minutes ago i reackon he's using the knight bus sinse he dosen't like to apperate
what said harry as his mouth droped
yeah moody's comin to get you and i um supose to be um mirroring you to tell you to get ready
by ron said harry dropping the mirror on his bed and trowing all his stuff in his trunk he went down stairs to get his broom from the cupboard under the stairs in which harry once lived in and snatched his fire bolt he also searched the lawn for his wand and he had no luck harry gave up and tried as he might he couldn't get hedwig out of the locked green house he would have to ask moody for help he brought his things down the stairs well more like draged and then he waited when what seemed like to be forever somone knocked on the door it was moody harry would finally be free he swung the door open with a grin on his face and he saw a large, beefy man with very little neck. with a mustache, his grin dropped as he looked onto uncle vernon

biggesthpfan
The next chapter will be called
the knight bus again

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by dark1365
Get the mods to put this in the General Fiction Area.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53

However, there has been a huge outburst of Potter fanfic recently, and seeing as the sixth book is due to come out in two and a half months, I don't recommend you continue.

Why not?It is something to read unitl it comes out!jm smile

dark1365
Hey, it's just a recommendation.

biggesthpfan
Knight Bus Again

Uncle Vernon knocked Harry off his feet and hauled him ustairs in a head lock.
though you could escape to tell those freaks to take you back to school we'll you will never go back i'll make sure of it.
don't be sure off that thier comin for me right now
uncle vernon lept back what
you heard me
well lets see you go back to school without your books
what said harry but uncle vernon left the room and a few minutes later came back with his trunk and left the room harry open the trunk to his shock it was just clothes the marauders map gone invisibility cloak gone every thing gone
he was never gonig to leave he's traped
BOOM!
came from down stairs then he heard
HARRY GET OFF YOU BED AND COME DOWN HERE
harry grabbed his trunk and dragged it down stairs and moody was at the front door which was knocked off it hindes
HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE bellowed uncle vernon
SHUT UP YOU NO GOOD MUGGLE
WHAT DID YOU CALL ME said uncle vernon turning red
moody lowerd his voice this is non-sense took out his wand poited it at him.DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SCARE ME WITH THAT said uncle vernon but after he said that moody shouted
PETRIFICUS TOTALUS
then all of a sudden uncle vernon whent rigid and landed on his back
ready harry he said
well almost he said he explained to mood about uncle vernon taking his things away
well weres that green house said moody and harry guided him in to the yard
when the reached the green house door moody held the lock in his hand pointed his wand at it and said
Alohomora and the lock opened and they let hedwig out and harry put her in the cage.
Now you need you wand right said moody yeach moodys magical eye darted at the back yard tree
Accio
and right under the tree a wand poped out and flew into harry's hand and then he put his wand in his pocket and then
Accio Accio Accio
and his books flew from the roof and landed in front of him then moody guided him into the kitchen and helped harry with his trunk
oh yeah harry do you own a invisibility cloak
yeah
moody when into the kitchen and pulled the cloak of aunt petunia and she gave a shriek and harry and moody left the house and walked down wisteria walk and took the alley to magnola cresent and stopped at the play park on magnolia road by the gate

there was a deafening BANG and Harry sheilded his eyes agains a blinding light and a gigantic pair of wheels and head lights it belonged to a tripple deceker violently purple bus which had appeared in thin air with gold lettering on the windshield the said The Knight Bus.

biggesthpfan
sorry for not editing i've got a lot to do so i didn't have time

dark1365
Or you could get it right the first time...and not have to edit afterwards! Jolly good idea, eh? eek! I amaze myself sometimes with my brilliance.

crazykim
Originally posted by dark1365
Or you could get it right the first time...and not have to edit afterwards! Jolly good idea, eh? eek! I amaze myself sometimes with my brilliance.

Jolly jolly good idea

but i o understand if u have no time

smilesmilesmile

kaidaboo
WHERES THE REST WHATS THE POINT OF WRITING 3 PARAGRAPHS THEN CALLLING IT QUITS...HERES AND IDEA WRITE THE WHOLE STORY THEN POST IT YOULL GET BETTER REVIEWS..

hk_*^^*
where da rest of da story??

crazykim
yeah

where is the rest of the story

misslilsweetie
good job so far whats the rest of it????

The_Dark_Lord
Where's the rest of it?????????????
It is GREAT.

tgphp
I've read what you have written here, and I think you have got it down packed as to what the Dursley's would do to Harry now that they're frightened of what he can do to them. And well they should be, now that he will be getting the results of his O.W.L. exams.
Its good to see that some people out there are actually keeping track of what is happening in the books and putting their version to them of what they think may happen.
3 Cheers to you.

wangosfriend
smile smile smile smile mad where is the rest

baronstorm
Originally posted by The_Dark_Lord
Where's the rest of it?????????????
It is GREAT.

Hey I'm keeping track too!

crazykim
who isnt?
smilesmilesmile

biggesthpfan
SORRY FOR NOT WRITING (someone didn't pay the phone bill big grin ) I'M USING THE SCHOOLS COMPUTERS BUT I WILL WRITE AS OFTEN AS I CAN

biggesthpfan
BACK TO HOGWARTS

It has been 2 month that harry had left privet drive and was taken to the burrow each moring they would de-gnome the garden and play quidditch well not quidditch (because fred and george arn't living with them anymore) but a game like quidditch its called quodpot you see you trow a quaffle into a couldron on each side of the field before it blows up of course mrs.wesley didn't approve so they made the quaflle deflate insted of blow up.they hadn't heard or seen hermione all summer .

the afternoon before going out to hogwarts the doorbell rang mr.wesley opened and there stood percy weaslyand then mr.weasley slammed the door imedaitly and told ron and harry to go to bed .

the next day they were awwoken by tonks who told them to get ready harry was so excited he could break out and skip but of course he didn't . when they arrived a platform 9 3/4 harry saw hermione geeting on the train they ran after her when the found an empty compartment
ron went off why haven't you been mailing us he said clearly ron took it worse than harry
well how do you expect me to write you i don't have and owl

to be continued.................
(i got to go)
p.s. and sorry again for not editting

crazykim
no prob
its great
when r u gonna continue?

biggesthpfan
Intresting said hermione what said ron
oh honestly don't you two read she said trusting the news paper in their hand

Drake Magic School Is Closed

Malenda Malfoy Head Mistress of Drake Magic School has been sent to azaban for teaching illegal magic at her school the students will be put into other magic schools to learn......blah blah blah

harry and ron glanced at each other and harry finally spoke
you think that hogwarts might
no doubt said hermione when the sweets cart came the boughtr a load of chocalate frogs,couldron cake, bertie bots every flavor beans and surprisingly at it all and when the train finally stopped they got out of the train and a hargrid called firs years this way and everyone else went to the carrages harry look at the castle and it seemed bigger than it used to remember it and then harry steped into his carrage

they arrived at hogwarts at last

biggesthpfan
ravenclaw hufflepuff slythrein and gryffindor
made these 4 houses but a problem I no more ingnore

the feeling between house is nothing but hate
for why would these four founders want to segregate

gryfindor wanted bravery that he thouhgt was the surest
syltheren wanted blood that he thought was purest

ravenclaw though wisdom should be like royalty
hufflepuff felt the same eccept with loyalty

but before we sort listen to what i tell you
you have a second chance so start over like new

this is what the sorting hat sung before magongal called the names for the sorting

(got to go i'll write again tomarrow and sorry about the song
I'M NOT GOOD AT THAT)
(and don't be afaid to tell me what you think so speak up)

biggesthpfan
oh the sorting hat song was the starting of a new chapter called

Dumbledores Sorting

biggesthpfan
Dumbledores Sorting (continued)

Harry looked up at the soting line there were definatly drake students there because some of them wern't 1st years

Barry,Adams
SLYTHREN!

at that time Harry Ron and hermione were talking about o.w.l.s

Carrol, Ugine
SLYTHEREN

Harry hermione and ron broke off there conversation

SLYTHEREN
SLYTHEREN
SLYTHEREN

Almost all the students from Drake were in slytheren
then professser Magongal shouted

Dumbledore, Christopher

the whole hall fell silent. i didn't know dumbledore had grandchildren said ron he doen't it probably one of his siblings siad hermione.

the sorting hat was silent for a minute and opened it mouth and said

GRIFFINDOR

the whole hall rang in applause as chris sat at the far end of the table
harry glanced at the staff table and notice the defence agaist the dark arts chair was empty he looked at the staff table tranfixed until

Malfoy Alexander

harry jurked his head back to the sorting hat and saw a boy a little younger than him the hat was silent and then it shouted

GRIFFINDOR

mouths droped there was a long silence till professer mogangal said the next name

harry thought for sure Malfoy would be in griffindor
and so the sorting when on and then the fest untill the trays emptied and dumbledore go up to say his speech

Students from Drake I am pleased to welcome you to hogwarts
Qudditch tryouts will be this friday and the spot for captain is vacant and to my misfortune those who have been banned from qudditch will not be able to play unless the minster of magic changes it

harry felt like dumbledore had just stabbed him in the back

speaking of the minister of magic the elections will start tomarow but any of the student that are 18 will be able to vote this saturday's hogsmeade trip but untill a new minister is elected all the degree are to be followed
And there will be a dance to the 6th years to celibrate the O.W.LS I will trust that you all get a date

harry felt as though dumbledore hated him now he had not qudditch and he needed a date

Oh and last but not least the third floor out of order girls bathroom is forbbidden now go to your dormitorys

they all went to the 7th floor to the fat ladys potriat and the password was open sesime and the entered the common room and went went to thier dormitory's

END

biggesthpfan
AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I'M STARTING TO THINK YOUR NOT READING
SO SAY ANY THING

The_Dark_Lord
I still read it and i like it. big grin big grin big grin

biggesthpfan
the next chapter is Lessons With percy i'm still writing it but still is any one reading besides the dark lord (no offence) please talk.

P.S. I'M ALSO EDITING MY WORK AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS. I HAD WRITTERS BLOCK BUT YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER.

crazykim
i still read it and i love it
ill susccribe to it
and pleez writesoon

Hermione202
i read your story and its great.pleez write more.
crazkim,how do you keep up with whos story is whos and who is writing which story?

crazykim
ill pm u
hermione202

The_Dark_Lord
Yeah are you like me remembers most of the writers and what it is about?

Hermione202
I remember the stories but not the writers.(except my own of course)

The_Dark_Lord
I have a good memory

biggesthpfan
Lessons with Percy

the next morning when harry and the gang arrived at the great hall harry saw malfoy entertaining the slythren.
trator said ron pointing at malfoys cousin beside him i guess ron thought a griffindor sitting at the slythren table was an act of treason.
when they were ready to leave when a girl walked up to harry oh would you..............oh.....give me some extra parchment.....i..oh...ran out she said hesitantly sure said harry.

when they arrived at divination each table had two decks of cards and a small booklet.
Today class we will learn the art of tarot reading she said. now you are to pickup four cards the first is you past next is preasent then future and all around you.
harry wasn't worried about what was his past he knew that or preasent he knows that too he when straight for future
is third card was:

The Lovers
new love or possible marrage

harey tried not to think of cho.

when divination was over they ran into hermione on the way to DADA
so.......any of you guys got a date
no said harry but ron didn't speak i was wondering would you like to go with me hermione.
the moment he finish he reamembered when ron asked her to the yule ball she practically bit his head off .but harry was shoucked ron even asked.
hermione opened her mouth but before she could talk
and this time your not a last resort
hermione smile at ron and opend her mouth
yes
harry was surprised but he didn't think much of it he though it was pefectly unstandible ron wanted a date he was comfortable with like a FRIEND(yeah right)

when they finally reached DADA they took the seats at the very back
hermione gasped ron droped his ink bottle and harry did to except rons hit the floor harys spilled over his clothes

the reason they reacted this way was because they finally had seen the DADA teacher it was..................

biggesthpfan
maybe i shouldn't tell you who the DADA teacher is its too shocking .
you can't handle it .
I must end the story now ...........unless you don't want me to

biggesthpfan
has any one else made harry potter fanfic i'd liked to see other people's work

i can't be the only one doing this

The_Dark_Lord
You can't end it there and you can read mine but it is rubbish. big grin big grin

munchkin1987
I know this may sound terrible, but as someone who appreciates literature I must say that your story is horribly written. It is obvious that you have a vivid imagination, and good ideas, but before you continue to write, it would be good if you went and reviewed the basics, including things such as spelling and punctuation. I understand that you don't have much free time(very few of us do) but it will likely benefit you greatly to review those basics. Spending your time doing that will NOT be wasted.

Anyhooooo, on another note...I am SOOOOOO excited for the 6th book coming out! Yippy!!!!!!!!

The_Dark_Lord
Shut up.If you are so literature why don't you try and do one in this space of time i done one for the fun of it not to be judged by someone who thinks they know better than others get a life or at least get a sense of humor. mad mad mad mad mad mad

sniper135
let me guess the dada teacher is percy...

Hermione202
let me just say this:munchkin1987 you have absoulutly no right to say such stupid and insulting comments!if you have to say anything at all at least don't insult people.if not don't type anything at all!!!! furious furious furious furious furious furious

The_Dark_Lord
I agree if you want to insult us then try and write your own one and then we will see how hard or easy it is for you. mad mad mad mad

crazykim
the dada teacher is snape
i hope it isnt

misslilsweetie
i bet its percy cause it say lesson with percy for the chapter rite? well pls keep going i luv it

joelsef
its a really good story with great ideas. only thing is watch out for your run-on sentences, there are a lot of them. otherwise its a great story, with a nice cliffhanger might I add. Keep it up!

crazykim
oh yeah well ur right then
i forgot !!!
lol

biggesthpfan
your right the dada teacher is percy sad
mad and i was shocked about whats its face said about my writting but thanks for stickin up for me eek!
but what its face
embarrasment
does have a point so i'll try to proofread
ya happy What the f**k?
now lets finnish this chapter

biggesthpfan
there standing at the dada desk was percy weasley.
what is he doing here said ron agrily as they sat down.

HELLO CLASS MY NAME IS MR.BROWN said percy proudly

he changed his name i can't belive it said ron even more angry.
harry was more shocked to the fact that percy was standing in front of him.
icanbelliveiteither.
it took harry a while to realize he said one word.
what said ron confuse.
this is a mistake why would dumbledore hire per....per..him
said hermione even more shocked than him.
rage came speeding back to harry about the things he said about him.
i can't belive it he said.

at that moment i think they all notice the the whole class was listening to thier coversation

POTTER,GRANGER TALKING IN CLASS THATS A DETENION

but ron was talking too harry didn't mean to sell ron out but it seemed unfair

RONALD WEASLY IS A PREFECT HE WOULD NEVER TALK DURING CLASS AND FOR TALKING BACK I'LL ASK YOU TO LEAVE AND NOT REATURN FOR THE REST OF THE LESSON and please next time clean your clothes he said poiting at the ink stain on his shirt.

the slythrens burst out laughing.

harry stormed out of the room he was angry at ron mostly but he new it wasn't his fault but it felt good to blam someone.

harry wanted to return to class................To punch percy in the face
but harry had to stop himself harry calmed himself down and went up the marble staircase.

biggesthpfan
the next chapter is
date for the dance
hope you like it

oh and also i want you to tell me what you think is going to happen

i'd like to see how close you get even ask me qestions about whats going to happen i'll answer some

biggesthpfan
please keep some sort of converesation i want to know how many people are posting

i made a bet my story is better than thiers so i got to count whos visiting the page

and i really want to win this
but it not telling you to find frenids to come to this message board and leave a message
but its okay if you happen to find as many friend you can get but i don't encorage it
but if you want you really really really can invite as many friends as you can

dark1365
Percy as DADA? What the f**k? eer

crazykim
i like it and i have an idea about the next chapter, but neva mind

joelsef
dude, biggesthpfan, you're still doin run-on sentences. please use a some form of punctuation (period, exclamation point, etc..) to end your sentences, and use quotation marks for dialouge. the story is fine but the grammar errors are pretty bad. please edit before you post.

misslilsweetie
OMG OMG this is so shocking but i mean i new it was him but the way he acts and stuff...OMG this is like whoa.....keep going

crazykim
everythin is like shochin
but anyway
continue

nida-hermione
i really like hermione-202`s version of book 6 urs ia a little unrealistic
the dursleys would prob. b afraid of harry
ur grammar needed a bit of work
the grade i give u is 0

Hermione202
I thank you for the compliment
but i do not like the fact that you insult biggesthpfan along with it.
however i do not want to start any arguments here so i hope everyone else will ignore nida-hermione's comment.

PS. since when did harry become so arrogant?to tell of ron and not take the bleme?

anyways,great story.keep it up
reading big grin

biggesthpfan
hi i'm not david the creater of the forum,i'm his cuz chris and i neglected to do this. dave asked me to tell you he can't finish this forum by saturday because he's in the hospital sorry for not saying it sooner.

this is his note:

hi you guys i'm really sorry that i can finish 2 days ago i fell down some stairs and i broke my middle finger on my right hand broke my left leg and spraint my right arm. i'm really sorry i can't finish in time for the book but i promise that if you want when i get better i'll come back and finish the book. now i'm really sorry .but i'm going to be okay i'm in a cast and it really itches. and yet again i'm reall sorry

love
biggesthpfan

i was supoze to tell you a long time ago but i just put it of till i realize i olny had a week to tell yall
but he is restin at home and his next operation is tomarrow

so i'm outtie

biggesthpfan
but he'll be back soon

misslilsweetie
wow thats sad what happened to him

Saratn
Nida-Hermione needs to learn how to keep her comments to herself. People write what they want to and they don't need the negativity coming from people like you!!!!!!!!!!

bluefinix2002
hi!

I am a translator. I want to know about the latest work of Rolling. please let me know about the name, date of publicaiton. thanks

misslilsweetie
umm okay the latest work is harry potter and the half blood prince

biggesthpfan
i'm back i just want to tell you about harry potter and the 7 horcruxes book 7 coming soon.

and yes i'm compleately healed

Saratn
YAY!!!! right more soon!!!! I couldn't find this thread for the longest of time!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.