Cyber vs Deathstroke vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
personally, i think spidey can handel it, but what do you think!

Quick Freeze
awww i thought this was a good match

anyway cyber is basically the only guy that scares the crap out of wolverine
http://wolverine.x-knights.com/cyber.html
http://uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=373

and here's links on deathstroke in case you dont know him ("best metahuman warrior in dc"wink. . .
http://trapeze.toonzone.net/deathstrokebio.htm
http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/deathstroke.html (scroll down about halfway to get powers)

and you all know who spider-man is

Draco69
Cyber would win. The bio says he's a telepath.

Quick Freeze
not quite a telepath, he has psionic detection. which means he can track anyone by their unique brainwaves or something

Draco69
It also says he can psionically control opponents.

Quick Freeze
woah i didnt even notice that, in the other one it doesnt mention that at all, lets say he didnt have that power, then who wins

derrick24
cyber wins and quite easily. The guy knows numerous of martial arts, has a healing factor, enormous strength, adamantium skin, claws with poisonous tips that makes you halucinate, speed, endurance, psionic detector, and he's a killer at heart, no holding back. Spiderman is out 1st, hes to gental, which would leave deathstroke for a toy for cyber to play with. I think after this fight slade would fear him just like wolverine does.

jinzin
cyber...he's a better fighter than wolvie...slightly faster....presumablely has a healing factor...adamantium skin....nails with hilucinigen (sp?)....enough strength to go fisticuffs with strong guy and put him on his ass....and enough speed to catch quicksilver.....he'll win for sure....

jinzin
oh whoops for some reason I thought that said lady deathstrike....if deathstroke has prep he could probably neutralize cyber...without it he'll still lose though...

derrick24
i think he would laugh at there attacks just like he did wolverine.

derrick24
how could you have prep with someone who has adamantium skin and a healing factor. let me know besides a huge magnet

Quick Freeze
again, i think you're selling spidey short, he's faster and stronger than both of them and there isnt anything either of them can do to him without spidey sensing it first. cyber doesnt have admantium on his face, he can still be ko-ed.

jinzin
well that's a pretty small target to hit considering his strength and speed. it won't be easy...if he has enough strength to go toe to toe with strong guy and outclass him spiderman's super strength won't be a problem...

jinzin
esp...since his strength can't do anything to him anyways...(
except for face)

Quick Freeze
i understand that.
i'm definately not saying it will be easy, in fact i'm not even sure spidey wins this. im just saying that he is being underestimated and has a very good chance of winning when the other two are at each other's throughts aswell.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by jinzin
esp...since his strength can't do anything to him anyways...(
except for face)

just his arms and torso are admantium.
that leaves neck and above and waiste an below, spidey can take someone out like that

jinzin
when did he say this?

goldendartkilla
I am leaning more towards Spidey , although i dont know much about cyber. Is he strong enough to break through webbing?

jinzin
he should be.....even if he wasn't he has razor sharp adamantium claws...

long pig
Cyber can be KO'd my gas. DS has tons of different types of gas bombs in his staff.
DS wins by gassing Cyber, then blowing Spideys head off with his plasma cannon staff.

jinzin
lol...yeah i forgot about the gas......cyber still creams spidey imo....but yeah deathstroke would take it with said example.

long pig
Cyber was my favorite Wolverine foe.
The only guy wolverine was afraid of....even off his drugs.
cyber=badass

jinzin
lol....hell yeah....

Quick Freeze
cyber seems to be most popular in the posts, yet no one has voted for him.

i think that ds def has the potential to beat cyber because of his arsenal and skills that goes with it. i think that between cyber and spidey it's a draw because there isnt much spidey can do to cyber due to cyber's speed, skill, and admantium, besides webbing him up and if he does web him up and attempt to attack him from there ds will probably have already attacked with something spidey would have to dodge. by the time any ordeal between spidey and ds is over cyber MIGHT be able to break free by using his claws; and cyber wont be able to touch spidey. and i think between spidey and ds spidey has a slight advantage to to speed, strength, and spidey sense. although ds doesnt soley rely on weaponry, it wont do much good because spidey can avoid it. how ever ds is smarter, a better fighter, and has precog himself.

so i honsestly dont know. thats what you guys to decide. i think it's a good fight cool

jinzin
i stand by what i thought before ds-then cyber- then spidey.

Quick Freeze
i understand why you think he can just gas the other to but spidey can easily avoid it. . .

jinzin
yeah parhaps....but spidey might have to avoid DS and cyber at once....DS is definitely on bat's level......or slightly above in some cases....so i think he takes spidey out for the same reasons.......I think that cyber wins because of the same reasons i think he'll lose to sabretooth....

Quick Freeze
if spidey is put in the posistion where he has to avoid a full on attack from both at once i think he's a gonner. and imo ds is way above bat's level. and i havent read the sabertooth vs spidey thread, but im curious to know why you think he'll beat cyber. . .

jinzin
wait do you mean the other way around...IMO cyber would thrash sabretooth....

Quick Freeze
oh of course cyber beats sabertooth.
i mean why does cyber beat spidey?

derrick24
i hate when people post on spiderman threads that he would avoid every attack that is thrown at him. The guy get hit by tombstone, vulture, rhino, lizard, kraven. All of the villians that i just named dont have nothing on cyber. If cyber, which during the fight, claw spiderman with his halucinating claws, he can make spiderman see whatever he wants and just take advantage of him. Imagine getting punched in the face with a adamantium fist that has superstrength behind it, that equals k.o. Im not going to lie spiderman will get some well placed licks but i just see him as a pest not a real threat with the other 2. What i think is going to happen is that when spiderman and deathstrock see this man with adamantium all around him, theyre going to try and double team him and thats all it would take is for him to claw spiderman and then claw deathstroke 1 time and the fight is over. He does it to wolverine all the time, thats why wolverine hate running into the guy.

derrick24
Spiderman isnt flash hes going to get tagged and its going to be a lot of time to. I seen spidey fighting a guy, i think his name was morlun and he was beating the crap out of spiderman. the entire issue spiderman was running. Face the fact spiderman gets hit all the time he has speed but he isnt the flash and flash gets hit to even though he has super speed. So please stop bring the speed thing up because in marvel knights #13 spiderman had all that speed but got clawed up by wolverine.

Quick Freeze
how is he gonna claw someone who's faster than him, and someone with better fighting skills? just because spidey has gotten hit before doesnt mean that he will now. we cant assume that because of certain cases that it's the norm. we all now spidey has spidey sense, and therefor in a forum battle he will avoid what he is able to avoid such as grenades, gas bombs, claws, fists, etc. all he has to do is avoid a clawing from cyber and a nice kick in the face ought to do cyber in pretty nicely. also, ds has never seen either of these 2 before, infact he doesnt even know what admantium is, there will be no double teaming going on, i think ds is capable beatinig these two anyway in a 3-way battle. i just think spidey is more capable, but only very slightly.

jinzin
ok...well he's really fast...wolverine is fast enough to scare spidey...cybers even faster fast enough to grab quicksilver's ankle and slam him on his face......

strength wise....like i said cyber was able to go hit for hit with strong guy and win...twice. I think he may be as strong as spidey. there definitely at or around the same class....

Cybers a mentor of wolverine's and has incredible fighting ability..possibly better than wolverine himself....so he obviously edges out spidey here too...

Cyber may or may not have a low leve healing factor....I think he does...but I'm not about to make any claims....

even so....he doesn't really need it.....spidey could lay into him for a lifetime and a half and it wouldn't do anything because of his adamantium epidurmous....

spiderman only has one place to hit if he's gonna get the victory in a h2h confontation...and while all cyber has to do is cover up with his palm....spidey can't say the same...if he gets sctratched in the slightest he'll either be hilucinationg...or dying depending on what kind of poision the claws are sacreting this time....

spidey's got better reaction time but considering his offensive capabilites are so limited because of cyber's suit it doesn't make much of a difference...it only helps him avoid blows......

just like vs. sabretooth...spiderman's only advantage is his webbing....but here it's even less of an advantage because not only can cyber shred through it, cyber can pull it off his skin without having to worry about pulling his skin off like sabretooth did. due to spidey's limitations in hurting or maintaining cyber and cyber's abilities i think he's beat spidey for certain.

but it's just an opinion.

jinzin
also spiderman probably isn't that much faster...but he definitely has better reflexes...that's not the same thing though...
and better fighting skills go to cyber....

Quick Freeze
actually cyber has a better healing factor than wolvie.
and just for the record when i said "do him in nicely" i meant loosen him up. i dont think one kick will knock him out

Quick Freeze
actually ds is a much better fighter than both.

jinzin
does he? well....learn somethin new everyday...when did he display this?

jinzin
oh no I mean compared to spidey I know ds would kick both in h2h...

derrick24
spiderman gets hit get that thru your head, THE GUY CAN BE HIT in all of his comics he gets slapped around, even by a 80 yr old man (vulture). Spiderman dont have what it takes to beat cyber.

derrick24
answer this question for me jinzin do you think that cyber would be able to land a claw on deathstoke.

jinzin
welll derrick does have a point one slip up on spidey part and it's all over...considering he'll be having to keep his eye on two opponents...I wouldn't say it's out of the question ya know.

jinzin
on ds? yeah if he gets up close...but I think DS is gonna keep his distance.....no sense in trying to outpunch a metalman I'm not an expert tactition like DS and even I figure that out.

derrick24
i dont think that ds is a better fighter than cyber, wolverine knows every martial art on the planet but gets his but handed to him. Cyber is the better fighter and has the biggest chance at winning.

derrick24
deathstroke is great but i just cant see him beating cyber. The guy gets his but handed to him by batman. Cyber is winning this and if he claw them both then the fight will end pretty fast, due to the poison that he has in his claws. Cyber has the speed to claw both of them, there best chance is to double team him.

derrick24
quickfreeze you dont have the right to post, you think spiderman is as fast as the flash, even though the guy gets punched on a regular basis.

jinzin
actually I think DS is the best hand to hand combatant here....it's just if he's not able to hit cyber with weapons fire in the face...or stab him in the grill with his sword or gas him and thus: ko him....... he WILL be in trouble....but I think he has what it take to nail cyber before that's an option.

Quick Freeze
im not saying its out of the question, but we have to assume that they are all at their peak condition, so it's not as likely for spidey to get clawed. however, like a said if he does in fact have to avoid 2 attacks at once, atleast one of them will suceed. as for cyber's healing ability, i cant think of an example right away but read the last line in the Powers section: http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoops/modules/wordbook/entry.php?entryID=1058

i am also ammused at the fact that one is slightly for ds, one is slightly for cyber, and one is slightly for spidey.

truly, a great match indeed. Happy Dance

derrick24
in the x-men, titans comic, wolverine and deathstroke fought (this isnt even the current wolverine with his enhancements). Deathstroke admitted that wolverine could have taken his head off with a punch, without his claws out and he admitted that he was the better fighter. Since cyber and wolverine is on the same level, cyber own deathstroke any day of the week. Almost forgot with what you said about deathstroke stabbing cyber in the head, wolverine already tried that but healed it and kept beating the crap out of wolverine.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by derrick24
quickfreeze you dont have the right to post, you think spiderman is as fast as the flash, even though the guy gets punched on a regular basis.

that is an unfair generalization and somewhat of an insult. and i believe i do have a right to post on my own thread. i am just here to debate. you on the other hand, need to back off.

Quick Freeze
who said anything about anyone stabbing cyber in the head?

jinzin
i did....

derrick24
this is an updated bio on cyber powers;
Powers and Abilities:
enormous strength, endurance and durability, record specific brain wave patterns upon exposure and track their owners according to those patterns, adamantium torso and arms with claws dipped in poison and hallucinogens

this is where i got it from-
http://uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=373
cyber owns them.

Quick Freeze
oh, well, even so, it works to. just because if failed once by someone weaker than ds, doesnt mean it wont work now.

Quick Freeze
i posted that link already bub

derrick24
your right quickfreeze, my bad about the insult.
But spiderman stills get owned by either 1 of them. cyber and deathstroke are tacticians, whereas spiderman just depends on his spider sense.

jinzin
anyways...i don't like to use the marvel directory cause it's almost always wrong with it's stats....seems very half assed to me....I generally use actual feats for evidence....but this is interesting....if he does....and he's stronger than sabretooth spiderman wouldn't be able to do crap through physical force.....the reason why I say that is because sabretooth went hit for hit in a downright slugfest against miss marvel and was winning until she outsmarted him......and this is WAAAAAAY before sabretooth had any enhancements whatsoever......

if they're all at their peak preformance this could very well go on for days......a good fight indeed good job quickfreeze.....but I still think spidey goes down first hehehehehehehe.

Quick Freeze
dont sell precog short especially combined with superspeed (obviously not nearly close to that of the flash) and super agility. that's enough to thwort almost any strategy that they can come up with in the given time (pretty much none).

Quick Freeze
anyways...i don't like to use the marvel directory cause it's almost always wrong with it's stats....seems very half assed to me....I generally use actual feats for evidence....but this is interesting....if he does....and he's stronger than sabretooth spiderman wouldn't be able to do crap through physical force.....the reason why I say that is because sabretooth went hit for hit in a downright slugfest against miss marvel and was winning until she outsmarted him......and this is WAAAAAAY before sabretooth had any enhancements whatsoever......

if they're all at their peak preformance this could very well go on for days......a good fight indeed good job quickfreeze.....but I still think spidey goes down first hehehehehehehe.

fair enough

derrick24
cyber not going to sit there and let someone stab him in the head, especially with his psyonic ability. Deathstroke dont have the power to take cyber down, the guy only lost one fight in his life time, deathstroke isnt going to beat him.
the reason he's dead is because he was tricked, he was pushed in a cell with deathbeatles. But before that he was beating up on 4 superpowered beings at once while making jokes. The guy is awesome, he aint losing.

Quick Freeze
the guy is awesome, but it's still likely he'll loose.
his psionic abilities are only used for tracking individuals. not much use in a fight. given ds's speed, strength, and sword, he can find a way to do what jizjin says he can do.

jinzin
he's tough...but DS is more versatile...given past feats he'll definitely be able to outfight cyber.....he just need to keep his distance.....cyber can't avoid getting gassed in the face....he falls down...then gets his face scrambled with a sword.

long pig
DS is a better fighter than Wolverine by far. He is out of Batmans league in every single catagory.

Wolverine has NOT mastered every fighting style, probably not even half that of Batman.

DS is 10x the speed of a peak human, Spidey is 15x the speed of human. Spidey has Spidey sense, DS has battle pre-cog.
Spidey is "warned" that "something" will happen, DS see exactly what will happen.

DS has an arsenal of weapons on par of Batman. His staff shoots plasma blasts that melt steel.

Cyber has caught Quicksilver, DS has shot Impulse(kid flash) TWICE.
Once while Impulse was reaching light speed.

DS could outfight and out muscle Cyber, but he wouldn't. He would hang back and shoot gas grenades into the Spider/cyber battle.

DS is the smartes and the best fighter out of all three.
He wins...possibly killing both at once.

derrick24
i agree jinzin spiderman does go down first, the other 2 are just 2 good to be taken down by him. Especially with there killer instinct. In one comic where cyber and wolverine was fighting, wolverine slash cyber across his face, while bleeding the guy laughed. then wolverine jumped onto the top floor of some stairs, cyber came right behind him. while he was tryin to get up there with wolverine, wolverine was throwing desks and cabinet and hitting him on top of the head with huge poles while the guy was laughing it off and wolverine ran out of fear.

jinzin
do you blame him?....all he had were bone claws at the time...

jinzin
agreed long pig...

Quick Freeze
like you said spidey is faster and more agile.
but if ds sees exactly what happens it might be a draw til that brilliant mind of his finds a way to defeat spidey.
but since cyber is there he wont let his 2 foes defeat each other so ds will have his hands full.

Quick Freeze
but yeah, now im kinda leaning toward ds

derrick24
batman cannot fight better than wolverine. marvel classified wolverine as the top fighter in marvel. Batman admitted to captain america during the avengers and jla encounter that captain america is the better fighter. DS CANNOT FIGHT BETTER THAN WOLVERINE ARE CYBER. Wolverine would and has owned cyber. It is stated on all wolverine sites and on marvel.com that he has mastered all martial art. How could you say that batman knows more than wolverine, when batman is in his 30's and wolverine is in his 100,s and all of his life being trained by numerous of masters. In a comic that invited a new villian by the name of mr.x it was stated that wolverine was the fighter in the world. You dont know what youre talking about.

jinzin
"but since cyber is there he wont let his 2 foes defeat each other "

I dunno he just might...it's kinda the same crap he pulled with the drug lords in madripoor...so he's not exactly above doing that...I think it comes down to ds. vs. cyber really...not to say spidey simply a non factor...just out of his league....

jinzin
so mister x is the expert in who's the best h2h combatant then huh? I think cap is probably slightly better than wolvie too to be quite honest... cybers good...but given DS pre-cog he really doesn't have to be a better fighter than cyber to outfight him.....it's that simple.

derrick24
Its not hard to read spiderman moves the guy just bounce around all day. His speed isnt a key factor because he IS going to get hit. I see this going to either deathstroke or cyber but i just cant see a way that deathstroke would come out on top in a fight with cyber. Cyber isnt going to go for spiderman 1st the guy looks like he weighs 120 lbs deathstroke would be his 1st target and he is going to claw deathstroke and thats the end of the fight between them 2, due to poison and hallucinating poisons. Then spiderman would be cybers toy.

Quick Freeze
to be fair in the jla/avengers, batman said it could go either way and that it would be pointless to conitnue. but regardless, ds has more mind capapcity, and therefore nervous system capaicty to remember more martial arts than wolvie or cyber. combined with his other skills and powers, ds CAN beat cyber and DOES beat wolverine.

Quick Freeze
look, spidey can easily web up cyber and then he's finished, mmk? however that wont work on ds for he will know it happens before it does

and

ds can easily stab him in the face if he found the exact right time (which he will) however that wont work on spidey for spidey has spidey sense.

so

either way cyber CAN loose against either of them.

derrick24
captain america admitted numerous of times that wolverine is the better figher. example when they were trying to capture the x-men and wolverine, captain america was in a tunnel and captain america had back up. He seen wolverine and asked one of the soldiers to let him get a tranqulizer gun wolverine walking to captain america claws extending. Behind his shield he had the gun and shot numerous of bullets at wolverine and told wolverine, do u think that im stupid to fight you head to head, that is a losing battle. If you like for me to give you another ex: jenzin i could.

jinzin
i know he can...but i'm saying it isn't as easy has spidey just webs him up....why cause cyber can slash through it...and second he can tear it off him...

jinzin
dude....they'e fought and stalemated eachother.....wolverine's mutant and adamantium advantages are what edges him out over cap....not his fighting ability...you're misunderstanding me.

jinzin
you're such a big wolvie fan...where were you for the trio thread?
lol

derrick24
quickfreeze have u seen any comics with cyber in it, if u did you would know his strength and speed. DS cannot fight better than wolverine are cyber. I have a wizard comic, its called wolverine vs the world. In this book they have wolverine fighting numerous of people but the fights are voted by the writer that wolverine is going up against. They paired wolverine and deathstroke and the writer of identity crisis admitted that wolverine is the better fighter out of the 2 but slade is the smartest out of the 2. He didnt give a winner, he said that he is writing the comic where these 2 is going to meet up and slug it out.

Quick Freeze
oh god you know how much hemroid cream i went through during the trio thread?. . . none but you get my point. anyway, spidey himself cant break his webbing, and although his claws may be able to cut them, it wont be instant and is spidey aims right he may not be able to even use the claws on the webbing.

long pig
Hey derrick24, remember the xmen vs DS fight that happend in the cross over?
Wolverine came running up to strike and DS side stepped and smacked (not punch...***** slapped) wolvie across the room.
This is after he beat the ENTIRE x-men.

jinzin
"oh god you know how much hemroid cream i went through during the trio thread?. . . none but you get my point. anyway, spidey himself cant break his webbing, and although his claws may be able to cut them, it wont be instant and is spidey aims right he may not be able to even use the claws on the webbing."

hahahahaha....man I know what you mean....

anyways, if sabretooth can pull it off with slightly less strength than cyber..cyber shouldn't have a problem.....and cyber would have to be in a VEEEEEERRRRRY uncomprimising position to not be able to claw the webbing up.

derrick24
lol, like the joke jinzin, Im not a huge wolverine fan but i do know what he is capable of. I know that he can beat captain america for sure. In about everyone of there confrontations captain america admitted he wouldnt never wont to fight wolverine. In enemy of the state when wolverine was going to kill the president captain america was there, but he had iron man with him also to help bring wolverine down. Let me give the names that wolverine has earned by marvel. The best there is at what he does (fighting), unstoppable killing maching, and the dangerous man alive. Captain america isnt the best fighter.

Quick Freeze
yeah well but to be fair he also tossed collosus over a ledge

jinzin
who was that for?

Quick Freeze
yeah its harder to use that on cyber than wolverine, i was just trying to prove a point. the fact that spidey can do things to cyber that can potentially defeat him. and derrik, you're still missing the point.
all that isnt just because of his fighting abilities( which is what we were initially talking about) its also because of everything else he can do

derrick24
In a straight up confrontation wolverine almost took slade head off with a simple punch, think what could have happened if he had his claws out, slade would have been dead. Wolverine wasnt there to kill slade, they had there mind on darkseid. wolverine can beat slade but it would be a great fight.

Quick Freeze
who was that for?

long pig, in his titans crossover post, im slow i know

Quick Freeze
and i dont even know why wolvies name was mentioned! he would get crushed by any of the actual participants in THIS fight. same with the captain, same with batman.

jinzin
I disagree with that too.

long pig
Slade wasn't there to kill the X-men either.

Slade doesn't fight for the joy of it, he isn't going to fight colossus if he doesn't have to.

Wolverine missed with his claws, DS saw what wolverine was going to do and simply moved.
DS isn't going to fist fight wolverine, he isn't stupid.

derrick24
i get what youre saying jinzin but how could you say that captain america is a better fighter than wolverine and both is marked at 7 (1-7) on marvels website and every other thing that ranks them theyre always at the max. Both have obtained about every fighting style in the world. You cant say captain america is better than wolverine because realistically youre just guessing. I have seen wolverine take on thousands of hand ninjas but never seen captain america do that.

Quick Freeze
I disagree with that too.

whaaaat what spider-man again? aw jeez, i dont wanna do this now.

and ds beats wolverine, i never doubted that once in my life, long pig.

derrick24
quickfreeze again you dont know what youre talking about when you said wolverine would get owned by any of them. Marvel knight #13, wolverine and spiderman has a slugfest leading to spiderman webbing him up. Wolverine cut the web and as easy as possible, stabs spiderman in the chest, while the new avenger watch in unbelief at spiderman bleeding from the chest. Wolverine has defeated cyber but in the long run he still feared him. Wolverine can defeat slade, if batman can do it, wolverine shouldnt have no problem in teaching slade a lesson.

Quick Freeze
sigh
i'm really tired of wolverine. . .
specifically why i didnt put him in the fight
if you wanna argue about logan please go to the hundreds of other threads about him

jinzin
"You cant say captain america is better than wolverine because realistically youre just guessing. I have seen wolverine take on thousands of hand ninjas but never seen captain america do that"

i'm not guessing...Captain america regularly fights high caliber heroes without claws without a shield...when the last time you saw wolverine do something as impressive as take down a class 70 or above warrior without using his claws...relying on pressure points etc etc....?

"whaaaat what spider-man again? aw jeez, i dont wanna do this now."

lol...ok fair enough...I'm just sayin i disagree.

"wolverine and spiderman has a slugfest leading to spiderman webbing him up. Wolverine cut the web and as easy as possible, stabs spiderman in the chest, while the new avenger watch in unbelief at spiderman bleeding from the chest. "

it wasn't a slugfest...lol.

derrick24
This is how the fight goes;
Slade walks in a bar and finds cyber beating up on everyone in the bar.
After cyber is thru he turns around and see slades and size him up. Slade thinking to himself, this guy is huge but i have taken down bigger before. cyber reaches for the colar of his trench coat and rips his jacket off, adamantium skin showing and poison dripping from his claws. Slade jumps out the door and climbs the bar to buy time to think of a plan but cyber crashes thru the roof and punches slade off the roof onto the ground. Slade mad pulls out his knife and cyber laughs. Slade reaches for his guns and start letting lose on cyber, cyber puts his arm over his face and the rest of his body heal and bullets bounce off his adamantium. Slade sees a weakness in cyber, his face and he charges cyber head on. Slades then start to try and slash cyber in the face and on one strike he succeeds. Cyber laughs it off and looks at slade and slade slowly sees cyber face heal. He starts throw gas but cyber charges him and get closer and closer and slashes slade. Cyber begins to laugh horribly loud and slade starts to get dissy. not knowing whats wrong he tries to cut cyber but due to the poison he slows down. Spiderman on scout patrol sees cyber over looking down over slade and lunges at cyber and he connects. Then spiderman further his assault but while in the mist of a leap, cyber grabs his feat, throws him to the ground and scratch him also. Slade starts to get up but his surrounding dont look the same and spiderman due to hallucinating, dont recognize where he is. Then he looks in front of him and see a monster (which is slade but due to the poison cyber has them under his control) and slade sees the same thing. they begin to fight and slades ends up winning and now cyber can do what he wants to slade.cyber wins

derrick24
i have seen captain america try and fight the hulk and he got one lick off of him by slamming him to the ground, then hulk grabs him and begins to crush him. Captain america started to black out until thor came and saved his life. Wolverine and hulk fights on a regular basis with each of them getting the upper hand. Captain america didnt even last a full page. Wolverine would own captain america. And that fight took place with avengers vs hulk forgot what book #, i just go to the comic store and read up on the stuff.

long pig
lol quickfreeze.

Wolverine can beat them all, right Jinzin??

jinzin
you know it baby! he can beat em ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Quick Freeze
first of all i want them to all be simulatanteously engaged in battle, not one at a time. second of all slade will be well enough prepared for cyber to jump through the roof for he will see it happen before it does and can easily throw a sonic grenade at his face in that time.

yeah and cyber will really grab spidey's feat. i think spidey can just web his eyes. without sight, he will only know where spidey's brain is, not the series of punches and kicks to his face.

cyber's cool but it wont be that easy

derrick24
you know you all are wrong with the jokes. im just going by what i see in the comics.

jinzin
dude you totally missed the point...wolverine has razor sharp claws a mutant healing factor and an admantium skeleton...overall...WITH his UNATURAL advantages...of coarse he beats down captain america.....but if wolverine were just a human being like cap and they were put in a steel cage without weapons....cap's superior fighting ability would rock wolverine's world...

Quick Freeze
NO WOLVERINE NO CAPTAIN AMERICA NO BATMAN
GUUUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad
OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!

derrick24
yeah i get what you are saying but that is your argument saying that captain america is a better fighter than wolverine. Go to marvel.com look at both of there bio 1-7 wolverine fighting ability is at the max (7), captain america stats is at (7), so how could you say one is better than the other, you dont know, youre guessing.

derrick24
back to the fight cyber wins and beats spiderman easy.

jinzin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAlaughing

it's like a damn conspiracy or something.

Quick Freeze
well i dont like grading people on a scale when it comes to something like fighting but i dont know enough about either of them to judge.

and i just proved that cyber doesnt beat spider-man easily

jinzin
"you dont know, youre guessing."

no i'm not......seriously when's the last time wolverine took down a 70 classer without his claws? WHEN? he hasn't! nuff said....

derrick24
what you all dont seem to understand is that if cyber claws cut you one time, youre under his control, no matter how big slade brain is or how smart parker is, its no way to overcome the poison. Cyber WILL scratch slade and spiderman, that is a fact, no way around that. He owns this fight. Now if he was to fight someone indestructible, he might still be able to claw them up due to adamantium claws and his enormous strength.

jinzin
that's not a fact...that's IF he gets in close quarters with him.........

Quick Freeze
how is it a fact when both can very easily avoid getting cut by him?

derrick24
Why would he wont to punch someone when he has claws, that will never happen. But if you like for me to give you an example of wolverine punching a strong guy i will. When his healing factor was gone due to the lost of his adamantium and he went back to the weapon x labortory to save a kid, he ran into wendigo. He didnt have his bone claws, due to sabertooth breaking them, so he went fist to fist with wendigo ( who is 100ton range) and won the fight by throwing fire in his eyes. Would you like for me to give you another example

Quick Freeze
look, there are several threads about wolvie and cap
however, this isnt one of them!!!

derrick24
Do you think that spiderman wants to get punched by tombstone NO but it happens everytime. Do you think slade wants to get koed by batman, no but it happens. Do you think spiderman wants to get shot by shocker are slapped around by venom are beat up by a 80 yr old man in a vulture suit no but it happens. Do you think slade wants to get slapped around by nightwing, no but it happens. All the names that i gave you that spiderman and slade gets hit by, cyber would beat the crap out of them. You all dont think when you post, every hero every villian gets hit.

jinzin
......you're still missing the point...he had to use outside means.......meaning NOT just his hands and feat like cap regularly does...

derrick24
quickfreeze im trying to get off the topic but someone wants to prove that captain america is a superior fighter than wolverine, when he really dont have proof.

jinzin
lol...quiickfreeze said this was to the best of their abilities....

jinzin
yes we do!!!!! how about feat for feat cap has no healing factor no claws no undreeakable bones.....still wins his fights...

derrick24
So youre saying that cap can ko wendigo and it sounds like youre trying to say cap punches harder than wolverine (who also has enhance strength and adamantium behind his punches.), i dont think so.

jinzin
he very well might....

derrick24
at the best of there abilities. So have spiderman ever fought one of his enemies without them getting a lick in. Have slade fought batman are nightwing without them laying a punch on him. If so, galactus you better watch your back.

derrick24
Jinzin, please look at the stats of wolverine and captain america. Wolverine has him in the strength dept and in the speed dept, also endurance theyre just equal in fighting, thats it. Who is this 70ton class person you keep bringing up.

Quick Freeze
ho. ly. shit. i cant believe you two! what does cap and wolvie have anything to do with this fight.
anyway, we arent assuming thats it not possible. i'm just saying that in these circumstances, their speed and pre-cog wont fail like they did in those cases, it's just not how the fight is set up. and like you said, cyber is a tough looking dude. if i had to fight him i know i wouldnt get close enought to let the "claws dripping with poison" touch me. cyber is also the only one who's attack only reaches as far as his arms, while ds has an assortment of weapons he can use to take out from afar. spider-man as well can strategically/cheaply use his webbing (i.e. the eyes , or impact webbing to the head).

Quick Freeze
anyway as much as i would like to keep this thread alive, i gotta sleep.
night

no more cap an wolvie! mad

derrick24
Another example of wolverine punching a strong guy out barehanded was caliban. Caliban can lift up to 80tons and wolverine was sent to capture him and bring him back alive but caliban wasnt going back without a fight he only got one lick in and wolverine knocked him out with 2 punches. This was in a x-force book. Would you like for me to give you another example.

derrick24
Spiderman aint beating no cyber sorry to tell you that. I might need to mail you a comic of him quickfreeze so that you can see what this guy can do.

jinzin
dude caliban can lift like 10 to 15 tons! not 80 pffffft namor vs. caliban.....caliban gets creamed...namor vs....captain america....cap took him down.

derrick24
when did cap take him down.

derrick24
Another example is roughhouse wolverine knocked him out with a punch to the face because he was hiding his identity as patch and he couldnt use his claws so they had a fist fight. Now it is stated by marvel that rough house is in the 80ton range.

derrick24
When has captain america took on a thousand hand ninjas by himself, never. wolverine is a better fighter just admit it.

jinzin
don't remember the issue....I'll look though...

jinzin
well he did it WITH wolverine once...

who?-kid
Originally posted by derrick24
Another example is roughhouse wolverine knocked him out with a punch to the face because he was hiding his identity as patch and he couldnt use his claws so they had a fist fight. Now it is stated by marvel that rough house is in the 80ton range.
He wasn't back then. He was only a normal guy - big, strong, but a normal guy. The writers gave him superpowers much later for whatever lame reason.

Quick Freeze
hey
how about that deathstroke is a better h2h combat fighter than both cyber and spidey regardless of wolverine feets, what ever batman says in a crossover, and cap feets??? and how about the fight isnt just about h2h combat???
HMMMMMMM!!!!! :/

Quick Freeze
and if dont know mind i wouldnt mind if you sent me a comic, derrick smile

jinzin
"He wasn't back then. He was only a normal guy - big, strong, but a normal guy. The writers gave him superpowers much later for whatever lame reason."

yes he was.....when he was first introduced in wolverine's comics...it was hinted that he may be of unworldly desent (i.e.gods) he bunched a car into debris and took a gut full o'claw and just got up later and laughed at logan......I don't think any of that's normal.....jeesh...and i don't know what I'm talking about.....lol.

lol...you wanna comic? (within reason) give me the issue number......lol

long pig
I've come to the decision that Wolverine wins.

jinzin
hahahahaha.....no doubt....he doesn't need to actually be in the fight to but his way into it....he'll take this for sure....unless jp comes along......YOU SHOULD ALL LEARN TO FEAR JP!

derrick24
spiderman isnt beating cyber, no matter how you put it , the guy has problems with kraven, cyber is going to destroy spiderman. Spiderman really needs to stick to fighting enhanced humans because cyber is in a different league. Back then roughouse did have superstrength and durability, the guy shattered a car in a single punch, i havent even seen hulk pull a feet like that. Not to insult anyone but some people on here dont know anything about comics theyre just guessing a way for there characters to win, not know what the other characters are capable of. I know deathstroke, I know spiderman (who is the weakest link) and i know cyber and cyber is winning this fight, he just has to much going for himself.

Quick Freeze
spider-man is definately the most powerful of the 3. he's stronger, faster, more agile, and has beaten characters a lot stronger than these 2. if spider-man webs cyber's eyes, he will definately be able to dodge cyber's aimless clawing and hit him where it hurts rendering him unconcious. however, since ds is in the fight as well spidey wont have time to accomplish all this with sonic grenades being detonated all around him.

jinzin
ummmmm spidey's only slightly stronger.....and even then it's because of his recent upgrades.........he's definitely not strong enough to KO cyber.......why? cause even without his adamantium skin....he's still like a stronger version of classic sabretooth.....classic sabretooth went toe to toe with mrs. marvel in a punch for punch slugfest and was winning......this is before his strength upgrades or adamantium skeleton or hyped up healing factor............and shes in the 50 ton league.....spidey definietly ain't taking cyber down with punches and he'd be hard pressed to web cyber up .....and i agree about him being the weak link here....

Quick Freeze
im just tired of people underestimating him
they automatically dismiss him
i know everybody thinks that spidey is overrated but thats getting to the point where they actually forget his true power and ability. people try so hard to make sure they dont underestimate is his opponant, that they in turn underestimate him.

now thats not the case here, but i dont think it's fair to so quickly dismiss him. and he is strong enough to KO cyber, not punches and kicks but if he blinds him, he can knock to the ground with a few punches and then slam a dumpster on his face, corner first.

although im not sure of spidey being the winner (he probably isnt), the answer cant be that obvious. im not saying spidey wins, i'm just making sure no one here is underestimated.

jinzin
"now thats not the case here, but i dont think it's fair to so quickly dismiss him. and he is strong enough to KO cyber, not punches and kicks "

well that's all I was debating....I'm not simply dissmissing him....i just don't think he'd win here....but the ol' dumspter on the face tactic wouldn't feel to good. lol.

Quick Freeze
i dont know why that was the first thing that came to my mind
probably cuz there's so GARBAGE in this forum. . .

and. . . it STINKS

and stuff

long pig
Seriously, a good bit of web to cybers faces and eyes will distract him long enough for spidey to smash the aforementioned trash can on top of him. Then deathstroke would blow spideys head off and finish his hotdog.

Quick Freeze
with all the relish he could muster

Quick Freeze
but seriously i cant decide a winner between ds and spidey
every possible scenerio i come up with it is always stalemated by their precog. i know ds's is more acurate, but spidey's body just reacts to it better. but imo i think that when ds is reacting to an attack preamptively (i.e dodging or jumping) sidey may actually be able to catch up to the preamtive reaction via his speed, agility, and accuracy. i mean spidey is faster than him. but then again ds, as sharp as he is, will probably instantly figure out a way to throw to bombs at once that no matter where spidey jumps he will get hit by one, kind of like a check mate in chess. so yeah, iim still pretty proud of this fight. . .

long pig
DS battle pre-cog is better than Spideys.
Add that to DS' arsenal of weapons and he is a better fighter and his brain is better equipped to handle the information given to him by his pre-cog, spiderman is outclassed.

Quick Freeze
well spidey, has better reflexes, and and has better dexterity. most of the weapons ds has spidey can avoid due to his, althogh inferior, pre-cog and speed. if spidey came at ds, ds would have enough time to counterattack with a weapon of some sort however spider-man could easily avoid that himself and catch up to ds's dodge and one could punch would throw him off. a series of punches can kicks will knock him out. spidey is not outclassed

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>