The Life Of Brian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dante Hicks
no one pays enough attention to brian, he should have a re-release to coinced with mel gibsons jesus film. its not gonna be anywhere near as good as brian!

LeAtHerRFace
?

Tired Hiker
Dude, my friend made me watch that one time and I got too baked and passed right out. laughing I couldn't agree with you more!

Dante Hicks
hes not the messiah hes a very naughty boy!

Tired Hiker
Wasn't he Eric Idle?? embarrasment

Dante Hicks
no eric idle was his mother

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud That's classic. I have to see that again with a clearer head. I think Hell Boy should have been released the same day as Passion. laughing

Dante Hicks
we dont get hell boy till september so it wouldve been nice

Tired Hiker
Where are you in UK?

Dante Hicks
Leeds mate, im in uni doin sod all, sposed to be workin but screw it

Tired Hiker
Hah! My last day for my job of over three years is tomorrow.

Dvae
they are re-realising the only classic on DVD big grin

sauron
lol, i was watching that today!

'onmly the true messiah would deny his own glory'

'ok ok, i AM the messiah'

'he IS the messiah!!'

amity75
Terry Jones was his mother. Eric Idle played all manner of cheeky chappies throughout what is the greatest comedy of all time. When it comes to comedy us Brits are the best!

Lyn
"I should know, I've followed a few!!"

BRILLIANT MOVIE!! I LOVE Monty Python...have any of you seen Holy Grail or Meaning Of Life...they're great too.

I have to agree... big grin

Lord Soth
Not the best.....you're best in the dry humor genre of comedy. Satire and the like. Americans are best at stand-up

amity75
Whenever I think of American comedy I always think of thinly disguised morality plays set in a massive lounge where the audience whoop for 10 minutes every time an overpaid actor makes an entrance to deliver a lightweight wisecrack.
However, there was nobody better than Bill Hicks.

sauron
americans best at stand up!

no mate lol sorry

*looks at billy connoly, roy 'chubby' brown, peter kay*

Tired Hiker
I'll agree that the Brits have the best music bands ever.

sauron
i second that

queeeeeeen stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.