AvALon Movies/Books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WarriorofAvalon
Hey! I'm a huge AvALon fan, i have all the books and i've read each of them at least two times! They are great, my favorite character, (like many) is adriane. Being a actress at the age of 12 i am eager to find info about casting for the movie! I know the answer is most likely no but has anyone got any info on the movie recently?!

Frozen*Flame
Guess what???? I love avalon, 2!!! a warrior is awesome, and I thing Kara needs 2 get an attitude check. Strombringer rox my sox!!!! MerMorgan02 has a thread on the books already, so u can come and talk over there, if u want. right now, it's just MM02 &I, w/ the occasional people, but it would b nice to have a fellow Adriene fan along 4 the ride!!! big grin

MerMorgan02
Hey, F*F!! nice 2 meet a fellow Avalon fan, Warrior. I am MM02, and F*F & I r people of the mer of Avalon. come 2 our thread, right here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317056&perpage=&pagenumber=2

Happy B-Day, BTW!!!!!!!

Frozen*Flame
Hey, Happy Birthday, 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! srry, i 4got 2 say so b4.

DragonFreak
AvALon is SOOOOOO awesome I want a movie to be made!!! Wait... wasn't one supposed to be made a few years ago??? In August or something... confused

WarriorofAvalon
Yeah it WAS, but then i contacted the guy working on the movie and he said to e-mail him back in like august for more informaiton but i e-mailed him a million times and i still haven't gotten a reply, then it said on their website that they'de be casting soon or whatever. And now it's driving me crazy. I want to audition for adriane more then anything in the world right now!

emily_fletcher
I WANT TOO OBE EMILYYYY!! :O big grin

Adriane_warrior
Hi

Adriane_warrior
if anyone is there i wont to say that you suck for not answering me !

Adriane_warrior
sorry n.m

Adriane_warrior
hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.