I need a good english to japanese translation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Tomorrow is the first day of school for the term and I had holiday homework in which I need to write two japanese essays (about 15 lines each)

I tried a translation thing on google but it was too advanced, we haven't learned them yet!

I need a very basic one! Please help!

Ken Kenobi
Procrastinator stick out tongue

BlackC@t
I'm not asking a lot here!

I need help!

Ken Kenobi
Homework is for you yourself to do, to continue your learning for a higher education.

BlackC@t
Do you want me to go to the United States and kick your ass? Cause' I'll do it! boxing

Homework is a waste of my precious time!

Ken Kenobi
Ok, be a dummy. stick out tongue

Bring it on sistah.

Next Venom_girl
Here's a dictionary:
http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html
You might also try the Babelfish site or Rikai.com.

BlackC@t
Thank you.

Babelfish sucks. It's too advanced, if my teacher saw I had written things he hadn't taught us yet he'd start asking questions!

Ken, you wanna' lil' taste of C@t!?

BlackC@t
That dictionary isn't helpful at all.

But thanks for trying.

Cid
Originally posted by BlackC@t

Babelfish sucks. It's too advanced, if my teacher saw I had written things he hadn't taught us yet he'd start asking questions!

i used google with my french essay and the teacher held me back after class to talk to me about it and my excuse was that my mum helped me with some of the translation.

Captain REX
Because teachers totally believe that.

Just do your homework. Procrastinating only kills your grade, trust me. My freshmen year, I took nothing seriously, and my grades were in the garbage cans waiting to be smooshed into a million pieces and fried with some bacon on the side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.