Sentinels Of Magic VS. Dormammu, Lilith, and Shuma Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Sentinels Of Magic take on Dormammu and Shuma Gorath in the Dark Dimension. Dormammu has enlisted the aid of Shuma Gorath and Lilith. Spectre is their with the Sentinels, but lacks god's permission to act, so he will act with his own power.

Roster:

Spectre(minus god's permission, acting on his own)
Zatanna
Sentinel
Doctor Fate IV
Doctor Occult
Enchantress
Faust
Ragman
Deadman

Scenario: Sentinels act on Spectre's word to go Dormammu's dark dimension, and destroy the mystical fiend once and for all. Problem is, Presence forbids him to. He defies the presence and summons a group and they teleport to the Dark Dimension. Can they fight the awesome power of Dormammu within his own dimension, and his teammates Shuma Gorath and Lilith?

Lilith:

Shuma Gorath:

Debate.

Mider
Lilith from the Lucifer comic? Well they say She is the mother of all demons so wouldnt She be Dormammus mommy :P but i think that the Sentinals of magic would give Dormammu a good fight but against Shuma gorath they would have a really hard time He is one of the lords of chaos and can controll magic on a planetery level i think the Sentinals Of Magic can defeat all of them if they try EXTREMMLY HARD but if it came down to Lilith Vs Dormammu Vs Shuma Gorath id say Shuma Gorath

Sentry
Sentinels got a shot here. So do the Demonic trio. I'm leaning towards Dormammu's team though. It can be close though.

Mider
i dont think Dormammu can take on Shuma Gorath.

Sentry
This is a team battle. Shuma is on Dormammu's side. So is Lilith. Those 3 against the Sentinels.

Bump

Maestro
Shuma Gorath wields Energy on a solar scale, and his team would win. Even outside their dimensions, they would still win.

Sentry
Shouldn't count out Dormammu. He was holding his own against Eternity, then he got his a$$ kicked. He could very well defeat Skyfather like beings. Especially in his realm where his might is nearly second to none.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.