Suggest things to pass the time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
Im going to be traveling to UK soon, and will have an 11 hour wait in los Angeles airport, please tell me anything i can do to pass the time away!

Jackie Malfoy
Lets see you can go online read watch tv or get some stuff aready that you need that you might had forgotten to pack!That is what I would do.JM

Maya Zurak
so long?? well the maximum that i wait in an airport
was 6hrs ...it was the hell! laughing out loud

Try to be the first to get a computer in the airport and be online as long as you can.
Buy some magazines and get a little pillow with you if you want to sleep.
Take a look in the stores inside the airport..... aww i dunno more
stick out tongue

ChickinMeat
I was indeed thinking of an internet comp, but i dont think i ever saw one in LA, or if i did, havnt a clue on the price

Maya Zurak
I don't know if there in L.A. are computers... messedbig grin
but in some airports there are some PC's and internet is for free.
The only bad thing is ....to find one computer free.

ChickinMeat
lol, i meant computers in LA airport, my bad!

ive never seen free internet in an airport

mechmoggy
People-watching is always a good past time when bored.

That and drinking is all I can offer.

ESP07
drink up

dark1365
Buy a good thick Official Xbox magazine and another gaming magazine at the airport.

PINBALL
Pull an all nighter the night before then sleep the whole time your there... wait wtf are u gonna do on the plane thats what a 9 hour flight...

LifeIsKillingMe
listen to music

tabby999
i get stoned and go for a walk. but in an airport, maybe not the greatest idea

edida
play solitaire with a deck of 51 cards. wink

shyguy
run around the airport big grin

Mist
every 15mins, get up and do the rain dance. whilst doing the rain dance, come down with a bad case of tourettes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.