Darth Revan vs. NJO Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedimaster2000
All hell is gonna break loose! Who's the last one standing?

Kun-ni Habeo
probably NJO luke still i voted Revan cuz i didn't wanna see him loose bad

Darth_Janus
You say that like there will be -anything- left stand, dude...

Darth_Nefarus
Well, I think Revan would lose the battle, but I don't think Luke would kill him, he would do his best to try and turn him.
Then Revan would likely run off and convert some of Luke's students, causing an even larger battle

Darth_Janus
And the Vong would suddenly seem small time.

jackstain
Luke.

exanda kane
I like the idea of Luke (being he invincible little $!!$ he is) defeating Revan and turning him. Then Revan could be in charge of the New Republic fleet and defeat the Vong. Nice ehh!

Darth Revan33

Darth Revan33
ah come on, does everyone think Darth Revan would win or what?

Doctor Strange
No, Luke has mastered the force in ways no one else has.

Darth_Glentract
how, he trained himself

Darth_Nefarus
He didn't train himself, he had Jedi Knight Lights like Obi-Wan and Yoda and Anakin to tell him bedtime stories

Darth_Glentract
he was probably not trained in the more powerful, harder to use stuff because of a lack of time. It may be like traditional sword fightinh. He can stab but not much else.

Wanderer259
And swing/hack like a mad-man. Case in point, his final duel with Vader.

Darth_Nefarus
Yes, but that was young Luke who had barely begun to discover his powers.
Once the force flows through a Skywalker, they're pretty hard to stop man

Fishy
I don't know, but its going to be damn hard for somebody who although powerful has very little training against somebody who is also incredibly powerful with a lot of training.

Luke may have learned a lot sinse ROTJ, he always trained himself however. Meaning he could not have learned the ancient knowledge that Revan learned. He was powerful but he lacks knowledge and training.

Whatever the outcome however the universe would have some trouble recovering from that battle...

exanda kane
If Luke wasn't the lucky bugger he is then Revan would win hands down. But Lukes just unkillable.

Fishy
There is no luck, there is only the force

Darth_Nefarus
Fine, the force makes Luke unkillable. Well, I mean, he could be killed and all, by naturakl causes. But the force has a lot invested in the Skywalker clan, thy're important for battling the forces of evil.

jackstain
"there is no question, there is the grin on luke's terrible-acting face after he spanks revan via lightsaber"

jackstain
sorry mark hammill is the bad actor

Darth_Glentract
Luke I will admit got a lot of training from Obi-wan and Yoda force ghosts, holocrons(which Exar Kun destroyed his), and believe it or not, Joruus C'baoth might have saved the galaxy because although Luke didn't directly learn a lot form him, going up against an equal opponet(LUUKE) taught him a lot and so did fighting Joruus. Corran Horn actually said in I, Jedi that Luke's power had doubled several times. Still, his power only doubled in powers like simple TK and other more basic skills. Luke simply didn't have the right opportunities because of the Jedi Purge. Also, fighting people like Exar Kun, sparing with students( it dosent help a lot but it does help), and fighting Shimera(this was probably one of the coolest fights) taught him to use a lightsaber well. Fighting Imperials taught him to block blaster bolts well. He also had knowlege of more current weapons like blaster and bombs because of his time as a soilder in the Rebellion. ( I think that this is one of the greatest advantages of the NJO has.)

I think that Luke might win, but it would probably go to Revan.

Critic Law
A truely interesting fight this would be, would it not?
First off, Hi, I'm Critic Law, seconds after reading this you will be flaming me because I am voting Revan, for good reasons also.

Now I'm no big fan of anyone on Star Wars, except maybe Yoda.

I like luke about as much as I do Revan so don't give me any of that Revan "fanyboy" stuff and make yourself look pathetic in the process.

On with my vote however.

Here are my reasons for Revan POSSIBLY being the victor (The fight would proberly last all day, note the word possibly).

- He could of conquered the Republic TWICE!
1st Time: His ship was shot by his apprentice Malak
2nd Time: He left known space even though he had an infinite fleet to conquer the Republic with (The fleet only applys if you choose the dark side ending).

- (IF YOU WANT TO) Revan kills all the Sith in the Sith academy on Korriban including a Sith Master. (Please don't say "Oh it's just an unrealistic game" because as true as that may be, all characters apply, it is a story, so shut up moron.

- He used a weakened Republic and a handful of Jedi to easily defeat the Mandalorian threat.

- He killed Mandalore (a great warrior).

- Kreia/Darth Traya said that staring into his eyes was like looking into the heart of the Force.

-He killed loads more Sith and battle droids in the Star Forge and then killed Darth Malak who was a powerful Sith lord. Malak was also powered by the Forge at the time.

- Revan killed 2-3 (forgot the name, the force eater thingys you know? they kill Jedi with ease).

- He destroyed Ajunta Palls Spirit.

- He was so much of a great tactician that he could basically predict future wars.

- He was a Master with the lightsaber

- Darth Bane said that Revan learnt things with the force that even the greatest of Sith Lords would not dare to even try to learn.

- He destroyed the Ratakatan (proberly got word Ratakatan wrong, but you know what I mean) army.

- He was the most powerful warrior of his time.

- Tulak Hord was the greatest lightsaber duelist of all time, Kreia said that Jedi/Sith of this day were children with toys compared to him. Revan most likely got his hands on Tulaks training holocron while on Korriban.

- His body count is the highest I know of.

Thats all my reasons, and yes I have read about NJO Luke in the books but I still think Revan would be the victor (however, only just, it would be close).

Now, let the flaming begin.

Darth Sexy
2 year old thread brought up. No logic whatsoever. Wow

Thiru
Originally posted by Critic Law
First off, Hi, I'm Critic Law, seconds after reading this you will be flaming me because I am voting Revan, for good reasons also.

I like luke about as much as I do Revan so don't give me any of that Revan "fanyboy" stuff and make yourself look pathetic in the process.

On with my vote however.

Here are my reasons for Revan POSSIBLY being the victor (The fight would proberly last all day, note the word possibly).

2nd Time: He left known space even though he had an infinite fleet to conquer the Republic with (The fleet only applys if you choose the dark side ending).

- (IF YOU WANT TO) Revan kills all the Sith in the Sith academy on Korriban including a Sith Master. (Please don't say "Oh it's just an unrealistic game" because as true as that may be, all characters apply, it is a story, so shut up moron.

- He used a weakened Republic and a handful of Jedi to easily defeat the Mandalorian threat.

- Kreia/Darth Traya said that staring into his eyes was like looking into the heart of the Force.

-He killed loads more Sith and battle droids in the Star Forge and then killed Darth Malak who was a powerful Sith lord. Malak was also powered by the Forge at the time.

- Revan killed 2-3 (forgot the name, the force eater thingys you know? they kill Jedi with ease).

- He was so much of a great tactician that he could basically predict future wars.

- Darth Bane said that Revan learnt things with the force that even the greatest of Sith Lords would not dare to even try to learn.

- He destroyed the Ratakatan (proberly got word Ratakatan wrong, but you know what I mean) army.

- Tulak Hord was the greatest lightsaber duelist of all time, Kreia said that Jedi/Sith of this day were children with toys compared to him. Revan most likely got his hands on Tulaks training holocron while on Korriban.

Thats all my reasons, and yes I have read about NJO Luke in the books but I still think Revan would be the victor (however, only just, it would be close).

Now, let the flaming begin. Your an idiot with no logic, Njo luke would quite cormftably win this... nebaris

Darth Hord
. He could of conquered the Republic TWICE!

So much is wrong here. The canon ending is light side so he only attacked the republic once and he was in the middle of the war never finished the conquest and neither did Malak. And when he left in the canon ending or even in the darkside ending he left by himself and wouldn't let anyone join him.

No there was more than handful of jedi that came with him and even with the help of many jedi it wasn't easy it was stated that in some battles 10 republic soldiers would die per one mandalorian.

Wrong it is not known being that the lightside ending is canon then he redeemed the spirit.

And why would you bring back a 2 year old thread when another one like this we had a few weeks ago.

Darth Hord
I apologized for not reading your statement better i was tired and messed so disregard this part.

Violent2Dope
Luke would stomp him, I mean dude.

Atticus

On with my vote however.

Now, let the flaming begin.

wtf, honestly

0°Mandalore°0
Yeah, what kind of massively stupid logic is that?

thebozo1
Coz Revan was so strong in the force, don't u guyz think that Anakin and Luke could be a desendant of Revan, not just due to the fact of being strong in the force, but also coz all these 3 people (Revan, Anakin and Luke) can and do bring balance to the force!!!

kamhal
Luke in his worst day owns Revan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.