What the hell does Polock mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
My uncle was born and raised in Poland, then came here and married my aunt, they visit Poland every year to go see his parents but I dont know exactly what a Polock means. I know its basically an insult or name for the Polish..but..What the f**k? Can someone explain it?

Jackie Malfoy
It is both I think it is a name of a polish person but is also a insult to anyone who is polish.JM

Raven Guardia
well, we have a polish friend and my dad calls him the Polock to tease. I think its basically a name like ( this isnt ment to offend anyone) like whop for itilans and Spic for hispanic...I dont know thats what I think it is anyway.

IceWithin
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
well, we have a polish friend and my dad calls him the Polock to tease. I think its basically a name like ( this isnt ment to offend anyone) like whop for itilans and Spic for hispanic...I dont know thats what I think it is anyway.

like ****** to black people?

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Raven Guardia

Yea my dad's youngest(12th and last child to be born) brother ALWAYS, when he's around my uncle Paul, calls him a polock. Uncle Paul just smiles.

§P0oONY
add an extra L so it's Pollock and it is a type of fish in the Atlantic

Morbid4Daniel
Yea, I saw that on Dictionary.com embarrasment big grin

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Yea, I saw that on Dictionary.com embarrasment big grin Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Yea, I saw that on Dictionary.com embarrasment big grin

Hahahah, me too

Raven Guardia
I just asked my dad and he said it means Polish people (of course) and that sometimes it is taken as a dis/smack talk.

Morbid4Daniel
Lol spoony.
Cool RG. big grin

ESP07
It came about from around WWII. The polish were throwing everything they had(pitchforks, wheelbarrows etc) at German tanks in a vain effort to stop the invasion.

Morbid4Daniel
Oooooh Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.