Toad with Infinity Gauntlet vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
Ho will win??????

DarkCrawler
Toad easily...

Cosmic Cube
Stupid thread...

Nataku8188
Toad won't understand how to use it, Gladiator will trounce his ass. Did you guys even read IG? Thanos didn't truely comprehend it's powers to begin with either, and he knew all about them. Toss Toad the glove and he'll put it on and be so confused he'll probably destroy the entire universe.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Stupid thread...

this is the single truest statement CC has ever made

Cosmic Cube
I resent that.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Toad won't understand how to use it, Gladiator will trounce his ass. Did you guys even read IG? Thanos didn't truely comprehend it's powers to begin with either, and he knew all about them. Toss Toad the glove and he'll put it on and be so confused he'll probably destroy the entire universe.

He doesn't need to fully understand it. He has all of the Infinity Gems. Toad will accidently bump into Gladiator and kill him.

Scoobless
I resent that.

dude...... i was agreeing with you....... confused

Nataku8188
He doesn't need to fully understand it. He has all of the Infinity Gems. Toad will accidently bump into Gladiator and kill him.

Toad will accidently overthink and destroy the universe. You have to understand the gems to make them work, haven't you read Thano's quest ?

Ming Tea!
Originally posted by Darth Trinew
Ho will win??????

My God man, watch your language, there are women on these boards too you know. Such misogynistic terms. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Scoobless
dude...... i was agreeing with you....... confused

You implyed that everything else I say is... less true. shifty

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Toad will accidently overthink and destroy the universe. You have to understand the gems to make them work, haven't you read Thano's quest ?

Yeah. He'd still win.

K Von Doom
Nebula's no genius, she made the gauntlet work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.