Would u be different?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexylexy32
I was thinking about all the people who have life-threatening illnesses and that the doctors tell them they have a certain amount of time to live. What if at birth we were all told we had a certain amount of years to live,not based on an illness but just that we were all set with a amount of time. Do you think u would have turned out to be a different person ? I most certainly would...

LLG
I might be different, depending on how many years I had.

Jackie Malfoy
Me too.JM

Fionnuala
i probably would..i'd try to have more fun and stop putting off stuff that i mean to do..

Ken Kenobi
I don't really know.

If I found out when I was already this age, I would just be me, not change my attitude or anything.

If I was told this at a much younger age, I would more than likely be a completely different person.

Morbid4Daniel
I wouldnt be different. Id still be same ol' same ol' idiot Kelly.

ESP07
nope

SlipknoT
If someone told me now I would act the exact same, if someone had told me 5-10 years ago I would be somewhat different

GuitarBunny
hmm...i'd probably go out and kill some one so...i guess i be the same

ApolloX
We would all be different in some way.

GuitarBunny
yeah like if it were Cancer i'd be bald

ApolloX
fear

GuitarBunny
my expressions exact

SlipknoT
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
yeah like if it were Cancer i'd be bald Not if you didnt take chemo

LordKerrigor
no id still be an evil a**hole only alot more with limited time

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Not if you didnt take chemo
but if ya don't take chemo you'd die right?

LifeIsKillingMe
i'd take much more risks

PrinceofBlades
I wouldn't change. My life wouldn't have been changed because if this was normal, and everyone had a time limit, than it would be the same as if you didn't have a time set. The reason I wouldn't change is because if I did, than I wouldn't be writing in the way that I do. I mean imagine, your enemies would be your friends, and friends your enemies. Athiest would be devout catholics, and vic versa. You are asking a "what if" that could invert the world on a UNIVERSAL scale. Imagine if Hitler was a Pope John Paul, and Pope John paul was a Stalin. I don't think you anyone can fully grasp the answer to such a question.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
but if ya don't take chemo you'd die right? Probably, But I would Opt to do that..

GuitarBunny
yup

PINBALL
depends if someone told me today i had 1 year to live or whatever i would only go to school to hang out with friends otherwise skip do stuff i would never otherwise do if i would live a lot longer

edida
Ahhhh. so many women, so little time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.