Guess what!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Heehe, well its dark out and me and sum kids in mi street were out side and we through stones at his guys house and he was like looking through the window and we were in the bushes so we had to run thorugh this other familys back yard and jump down this fence with this pit like 10 ft then run thorught the main road and back up my bank, it was kool but i dont wanna do it again, have u guys dun ne thing like that?

phoenix chii
no..........but i do think throwing stones at some guys house is totally cruel........he cud be old and the noise cud scare him

leatherface12
That was mean. You wouldnt want someone throwing rocks at your house would you.

phoenix chii
well said robbie.............its pure nasty..............and i know this is otf but whats up with all these threads lately

Storm
No cause I wouldn' t like it if someone threw stones at my house.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Gee, I'm only 14 guys, cut me some slack!! and it wasnt my idea it was my firends and if i didnt do it they would call me a wuss

phoenix chii
so if they had a cat and said burn its tail wud yah!!!!!
if they smashed someone car wud yah!!!!
peer pressure sux

Storm
I would call it common sense instead of a wuss.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Wow they want to do all that stuff!? eek! i'm there!!!

phoenix chii
thats totally sick if i saw anyone burning a cat tail...........i wud go totaly nuts.........kids of today...........

Freddy_vs_Jason
how old r u?
if i saw sum1 burn a cats tale i would kick thier ass!

i usually right in normal text but my hands r sore so im writing in text message text

phoenix chii
i have been typing for 3 hours on here my hands are killing me and me being lasy has shorten the words.........i normally right full words but im geting pms so these posts are short and sweet

Freddy_vs_Jason
Uhuh..........

glenn
burning cats tails. Very cruel. I think i'd smash the guys face in if they did that to my cats

Clovie
shifty i know some1 who likes burning things...

crazy_c
cats? dontgetit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.