I swear Im gonna kill my little sister!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceWithin
her computer's not working so she's using mine to go to this site "paperdoll heaven" (a game about dressing up celebrities)
I am sincerely gonna kill her!! ranting

Ken Kenobi
I said it before...password protect your computer, or block the site.

Fionnuala
violence isn't the answer nono ..but where little sisters are concerned its the only solution..

IceWithin
well my mom says I have to share my computer cuz hers aint working

IceWithin
Originally posted by Fionnuala
vilonce isn't the answer nono ..but where little sisters are concerned its the only solution..

dress up celebrities!! its soo lame!! I mean please go to the site and see
www.paperdollheaven.com
why does my little sister have to be such a loser!! ranting

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by IceWithin
well my mom says I have to share my computer cuz hers aint working

Tell your mom that you don't want your little sister on your computer because she's probably the one that broke the other computer.

I've had people try using my computer before, only to end up putting a ton of Trojan's on it within an hour.

IceWithin
do u seriously my mom is going to listen me.... she's going to say "then watch her while she the computer, now quit bugging me" laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
"But MOM! I don't want to watch her dress up stupid celebrities. (IceWithin then throws a temper tantrum big grin)"

IceWithin
she'll be like "now! she's ure little sister and she IS going to use ure computer. period!"

Fionnuala
just say you'll break off her barbies heads if she keeps going on the site...worked for me..bag

IceWithin
LMAO!!

Fionnuala
LMAO!!

you laugh but it actually works... shifty

maya159
just say you'll break off her barbies heads if she keeps going on the site...worked for me..bag

That really DOES work... laughing big grin

ESP07
red rum....

Demarthl
lock computer, block site, lock room run anti virus programs every 5 minutes tell moither that she should fix her ****ing computer if its so important. ****ing brothers and sisters, ****ing hate em

LifeIsKillingMe
violence isn't the answer nono

but its a good choice!

Killer_Dennis
her computer's not working so she's using mine to go to this site "paperdoll heaven" (a game about dressing up celebrities)
I am sincerely gonna kill her!! ranting Meh..Just block the site..

Kaistar
I am sincerely gonna kill her!! ranting What the f*ck is wrong with you?

dark1365
He's probably just overly protective of his personal property.

smoker4
Come on you love paperdoll heaven really

Kiu Dun
Change your password and unplugged your computer. Say your computer's broken to and then pug it back in and say it shut down becuase of the site your sister went to.

shyguy

laughing i think you should but if you do you have to face to concerquences like

jail and other places like that.

SlipknoT
Block the site, Change your password, Punch your sister in the face, and If your mom gives you shit take care of the ***** wink

Uneeklyconfused

let her play with a plastic bag ! big grin

or .....

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Block the site, Change your password, Punch your sister in the face, and If your mom gives you shit take care of the ***** wink

^^ that might work wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.