Another Virus Detected. HELP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
CermDOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\polmx2.cab

I got a pop-up that continuously comes up and wont go away saying I have a virus in the location I posted above. I tried deleting it but it wouldnt let me. It was detected by Norton but not by AVG or anything else I have. What can I do?
I Have so many viruses I just dont know what to do. My computer sucks. I need loads of help Plz smile

Morbid4Daniel
Now I have a virus in the same place just in a different file, its called tmp-e.xpi and another one tmp-5.xpi

yerssot
it's a trojan, just letting your virusscanner delete it would be enough

Morbid4Daniel
But the scanner that it popped up on said it couldnt be deleted or reached. And any other scanner I have doesnt see it.

dark1365
Run a full System Cleanup on your computer.

Morbid4Daniel
I did but it didnt make any progress..it just loaded and when it was doing the system scan none of the green bars came up to show progress...
My computer has about 500 trillion trojans or viruses on it. no

yerssot
you have to switch system restore off first, restart in safe mode, scan and then you can delete it

Morbid4Daniel
Ahah! Thanks. Jesus Christ these virus popups are coming and coming. sad

crummelj
hey kelly same to you. cripster. cool

Morbid4Daniel
Can anything in the WINDOWS folder, or system32 folder be deleted? Cause that's where most of my viruses are.

yerssot
I wouldn't do that if I were you

Morbid4Daniel
I wont. Im not that stupid. Im just asking though, i didnt know if there were any specific things inside it I could delete. I dont know what to do since thats where all my viruses are. That and the .jpi-cache folder

Clovie
i've deleted some stuff from system folder. erm
but i was perfectly sure i know what is it responsible for..(it was doubbled codecs to be exact)

Morbid4Daniel
cool. I tried deleting things in the .jpi-cache folder but they wont delete. And one of the files in it were on a popup saying that I have a virus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.