Wolverine vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
crazyYou think she could, like, pressurize him then just fry him till he's just bone.
Oh and they say that his bones can be detached at the joints; some people here do; but i saw in a guardians of the galaxy issue that was this timeline in the future to marvel, where Wonderman was known as Hollywood. And Cap's shield still existed and this was a thousands years from now, and so did Wolverine's complete skeleton.
I think to kill Wolverine you have to dissolve his brain and you can't get to it. So you have to wait the long years until he dies. He could prob. live to be 500 yrs. old.

StrawNilla
You can also peel the skin off his skeleton so he bleeds to death.

Storm could duplicate this feat by taking a single lightning bolt and striking Wolvie down with it, and, as he's down, Srorm could could continuously fry Wolvie with that single bolt until every bit of his skin and muscle disentegrates leaving nothing more than his adamantium skelton and organs. Then of course, she could take two individual lightening bolts and strike his eyeballs out of their sockets so, as his eyeholes can act as passageways to the brain, she could take two other lightning bolts to Wolvie's brain and fry it until it, as you pointed out, dissolves.

Nataku8188
I made this thread a while ago. Use the search function.

WOLVERINEFAN
unless storm is asleep, wolverine will lose

Gryn Jabar
Storm. Storm. Storm.

stormfront13
I also made this thread lol. and storm can make her lightning over 1 million degrees, taking the flesh off his bones will be no problem, and she can also send statick shocks in peoples brain also. i don't know what it's called but rogue had a migrane and she described it like storm was sending small shock-waves into her head

Wonderman
Well i use the search function before i post a thread. That doesn't mean i might not miss the topic if its listed but i do check. I didn't see this topic listed. But really, it's up to the administrator to tell members what to do and not to do.
If they allow my threads and I don't duplicate on purpose or if one has been deleted and I make the same one then that's just the way it is. In case anyone hasn't noticed they have deleted a lot of over flow to allow this forum to continue.
Personally I choose to respond to threads i like and the ones that don't intrest me i don't bother with ever.
I may even go a step further with my case and suggest that Wolverine's very bone marrow will be sufficent to replace all of his brain and organs. And no one can reach his bone marrow, except maybe Maggie and Polaris...Surfer and the like.

black robb
Wolverine is from Canada so he must lose,it's the Canadian way

GalacticStorm
"I may even go a step further with my case and suggest that Wolverine's very bone marrow will be sufficent to replace all of his brain and organs. And no one can reach his bone marrow, except maybe Maggie and Polaris...Surfer and the like."

Thats is just speculation. Also in days of future past after that sentinel frazzled wolvie leaving just his skeleton i assure u he was very much dead

stormfront13
i think storm could do the same thing. she can geneerate more heat than a million degrees

OmegaTed
THREADS BEEN DONE TO DEATH!!!!! WOLVIE WINS BY SHOOTING LASERS OUT HIS @$$ AND FLYING

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by stormfront13
i think storm could do the same thing. she can geneerate more heat than a million degrees
With what? From what I've found, lightning only gets to about 50,000-60,000 degrees F.

stormfront13
yes it can be tht hot but also hotter. remember plasma can be found in lightning. I have also read countless places that lightningcan be over 1 millon degrees. i have read about it from books to a few web-sites

Swanky-Tuna
Plasma isn't always hot. Can you link a site that says lightning can reach a million degrees?

Draco69
If lightening was a million degrees.....wouldn't anyone struck by it be a charred skeleton??

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Draco69
If lightening was a million degrees.....wouldn't anyone struck by it be a charred skeleton??

Your brain would flash-boil in it's own juices.

stormfront13
no, i never said it was a million degrees all the time. lightning can vary in degrees, 1 million being one of the figures.

FieryBalrog
how is wolverine going to win, lol? shake his mighty adamantium fist at storm? heal her to death?

bad mismatch.

stormfront13
lol ha ha ha ha h a wolverine can't do a thing to a flyer who has powerful long range attacks

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by stormfront13
no, i never said it was a million degrees all the time. lightning can vary in degrees, 1 million being one of the figures.
Do you have a reference for that?

stormfront13
i'll look for it

FieryBalrog
wikipedia says "appraching 50,000 degrees".

"A bolt of lightning can reach temperatures approaching 28,000 kelvins (50,000 degrees Fahrenheit) in a split second."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning#Lightning_facts

stormfront13
hmmmmm i have read differently but it was at one site so maybe its false. although it does say it in my sciencce book.

armandovalles
wolverine gets fried. Wolverine's bones are adamantium which is metal and metal conducts electricity. Storm shoots electricity. and wolverine's healing factor would be seriously working overtime if he got shot with a few bolts of lighting from the clouds.

Nataku8188
You guys are totaly forgetting that Wolverine can fly and shoot lasers... check out my wolverine vs storm thread for more info...

armandovalles
dude, youve been smokin way too much pot if u think wolverine can fly and shoot lasers.

Nataku8188
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335985&highlight=wolverine+vs+storm+lasers+arse

black wolverine
man u r fools all storm has to do is fly up high and just electic shock the shiznit out of him

GalacticStorm
stormF i should hav told u ages ago they r takin the pis* out of u majorly and hav been doin so 4 some time now. Its obvious 2 any1 that storm would take him out unless they were like 2 metres away from each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.