worldofwarcraft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vietgal423
Hey, anyone play worldof warcraft? I do, but i have to pay like 30 dollars a month. Credit card people pay just 15 dollars. That doesn't seem so fair.

TrAnCeDuO
no you idiot! stop making threads! the more you post the more of a chance you will be banned! just stop it already jeez.

vietgal423
fine fine you win

joeykangaroo
sadass

vietgal423
and ur right, i am a KID

TrAnCeDuO
a kid that needs to go outside and play while the grownups talk on the forum kay? now here*gives you some chalk* run along now.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by vietgal423
and ur right, i am a KID
so...how old are you

vietgal423
I dont play with chalk. Chalk is dumb it smears around and i cant draw with it anyways. My age is private.

vietgal423
oh thx to me u two seem to be friends

joeykangaroo
I dont play with chalk. Chalk is dumb it smears around and i cant draw with it anyways. My age is private.
good for u

vietgal423
i know

joeykangaroo
im guessin your like 12 as u have no experience with comebacks-if that was suppost to be funny....did not work

TrAnCeDuO
and judging from your screen name shes from another country.

vietgal423
no...im 10 in the AWC class. (ADvance work class for forth grade)...HEy..i didnt leave yet

joeykangaroo
where did u get the name vietgal from

joeykangaroo
no...im 10 in the AWC class. (ADvance work class for forth grade)...HEy..i didnt leave yet
i take it thats summit american like,with the "forth grade",how old do u have to be to get on here

TrAnCeDuO
whoa! thats way too young to be on KMC. expect to be banned soon.

vietgal423
me and im vietnamese..u guys didnt leave yet!

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
whoa! thats way too young to be on KMC. expect to be banned soon.
thought so

joeykangaroo
me and im vietnamese..u guys didnt leave yet!
and what

vietgal423
u know.. i dont mind being banned. If u guys hate me soooo much...go...away!(saying from TaLIM Soul Calibur)

joeykangaroo
u know.. i dont mind being banned. If u guys hate me soooo much...go...away!(saying from TaLIM Soul Calibur)
u dnt realise how annoyin u come across, and who would that be.

TrAnCeDuO
no i will not go away since i feel it is my duty to destroy n00bs like you who maliciously disrupt the KMC forums.

vietgal423
ok then. I will tell u a story

joeykangaroo
why are u even here if u have nuffin good to say-but lalalalaalalalalala or hahahaahahahah or whatever.............

vader476
i hate annoying ass kids like that

Shaggy2dope
ahh guys just leave her alone she's had enough this thread will be gone soon enough and yes i do play WOW really fun game

TrAnCeDuO
it wouldve been gone if not for you no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.