HK-47 vs C-3PO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
oohhh here's a close fight roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol, i think that exile would put the empathy package in and his circuits would burn out or something like that lol. Mind u, i'd love to see someone knock lumps out of c3po lol.

Julie
Yes that would a lovely thing......just a few nonessential bolts

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol, mebby like what happens to him in ESB that wld be hilarious, Hk could take his leg, and tease him a little...

Query : Would you like Your leg back golden one?

Julie
statement: I have heard wookies like to smack their opponents with torn off appendages
query: what would that be like?

Jedi_KnightAlly
Query : R2 D2 would you like to get revenge on C3po For all his insults?

R2 fries 3po with his tazer thing...
then HK proceeds to beat 3po with his leg lol

Darth Mantis
C-3PO of course... He can bore him till he rusts with his lectures...

Fishy
HK will just turn of his sound recievers, i'm sure he can do that, sounds like something he would do to annoy masters he doesn't like. Not that C3P0 would have any chance to say something.

Julie
yes HK could probably do that, but more likely he'd take a blaster to correct the noise problem

Darth_Janus
Or better yet, HK makes C3P0 his own personal droid servant.

Command: Ready an oil bath, servant.

Darth Mantis
Then that proves C-3PO will win it... A droid cannot be exposed to water, C-3PO wins and you guys know it.

Julie
oil has little to do with water....and HK would probably blow C-3PO away and then remake him or something....servant is too well refined for HK I htink

Fishy
Not to mentio that HK would hate a servant like that... To peacefull

Julie
Yes yes too refine and gentle like for the likes of HK.....I like the pic of revan in your sig...it's cool....it looks like he wants to decapitate the storm trooper

Fishy
He probably does

Darth_Janus
He's sneaking up on the trooper.

"In the end, there can be only two."

Vader's next.

nolan lepaz
Do you think revan would be able to kill vader? ninja

Fishy
Yes

nolan lepaz
Ok oblviously there is much love for Revan here is there any jedi you believe revan can't beat. zorro

Fishy
No Revan can be beaten by a lot of people, just not Vader... If you want to know why, use the search function

nolan lepaz
Which one of your pages is the Revan beating Vader thread on?

Fishy
I have no idea, thats why i advised the search button stick out tongue

nolan lepaz
Well name two Jedi you think can beat Revan besides ulic kel-droma

Fishy
Exar Kun (probably not really sure yet, cause Revan has never been beaten)

Tulak Hard
Nago Sadow
Marka Ragnos

Thats 2 more then you asked

nolan lepaz
No way dude have you ever read golden age of the sith Sadow was weak compared to revan. And Exar Kun wasn't as knowledgable as revan. But he was a great duelist

Julie
most of the old masters probably b/c Revan wasn't all that great at dueling....he was more a strategist and mass battle fighter

Fishy
Why do you say that? Wasn't great at dueling? He fought a lot of opponents, i'm sure he learned a lot about fighting in there, more then just how to blow them up from a distance.

He defeated the greatest Echani fighter who were known for their skill in battle and Mandalore, a 1 on 1 battle. Not even to mention all those countless of other Mandelorians, Jedi and Sith he must have faced.

Julie
Echani are weak...Canderous' words....when faced with weapons they're gonners

Fishy
Do you honestly think Revan used a blaster?

nolan lepaz
Originally posted by Julie
most of the old masters probably b/c Revan wasn't all that great at dueling....he was more a strategist and mass battle fighter Dude we hear from Kriea on Korriban that the older sith masters were better duelist than the modern. But I don't believe they were more knowledgable of the force. starwars

Jedi_KnightAlly
Then that is your failing lol, quite simply i think the ancient jedi were less arrogant (my spelling is crap i know lol) so therefore better, as arrogance(again spelling) is something a jedi can do without.

Board Walker
Is this range combat or are they fighting with light sabers?

HK-47 did fight off the strike team consisting of the old republics most powerful heroes (light and dark) simultaneously.

HK-47 also incinerated Emperor Vitiate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.