Bastila vs Princess Leia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
jedi vs diplomat/ jedi sort of

Jedi_KnightAlly
Bastilla would kick ass, cause leia's not a jedi, or had any training, or anything like that. Well, unless it happens in EU.
But i'd say bastilla anyway lol.

Julie
pretty much....Bastila could take Leia.....diplomacy is so overrated

Jedi_KnightAlly
yeah, unless the negotiations become aggressive negotiations, in that case.... Bastilla still wins.... lol

Darth Mantis
Bastila.

Darth_Glentract
Leia has some training and IS Anakins daughter, she wins.

Darth Mantis
There is a difference between skill and grandpa was the force...

Darth_Glentract
Leia also recieved more training than Luke did before he went to go fight Vader, this just wasnt very intense training.

Jedi_KnightAlly
However, i'm positive that no-one could argue that luke is far superior to leia.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Leia also recieved more training than Luke did before he went to go fight Vader, this just wasnt very intense training. But that can decide the battle... I say Bastila wins unless Leia is at her prime...

scoobym
Bastila. Leia can stand to the yellow double lightsaber

Darth_Glentract
what blade color does Leia use?

henniestevens
green

Darth_Janus
Leia? You're serious? Versus someone raised as a Jedi knight in the years of the Sith Wars? Ha... right.

Darth Mantis
LMAO

Darth_Glentract
Bastila wasn't that good. I know She was part of the Jedi strike team, but I think her ,ain purpose their was to use battle meditation. I think a weaker form of battle med. can be used without meditationg and was helping the other Jedi that way.

Darth_Nefarus
She wasn't that good, no, but Leia was never anything. She wasn't into the whole force thing, she was more like her mother. Politics was her bag, and that's how she rolled.

Naga Sadow
wat ****ing leia against bastila? are u kiddn me? leia sux.
unless they fight in a dark alley, then every1 loses considering the hideousness of leias face.
kreia can beat leia cuz she is blind.

Fishy
Bastila takes this one easily

Julie
Bastila was really only a padawan through most of the fighting she's done so far, but yes she would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.