Which is the better movie:SPM1 or SPM2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
I luved them both!

doctorstrongbad
I think part 2 was a better movie but they were both good. smile

Spideys Sister
The last part of spidey1 was a little screwy

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
The last part of spidey1 was a little screwy

What part are you talking about?

RogueGambitdare
I liked Spider 2 better than Spider 1. I thought Spider 2 was way more interesting.

Doc Ock
Spider-Man 2.

Doc Ock rocked.

RogueGambitdare
I agree Doc Ock was a really cool Villan.

Spideys Sister
The part when he was fighting osborn
I couldn't see all to well so ....

hotsauce6548
Spidey 2 was awesome.

Doc Ock!

They were both good though.

BlackC@t
They are both my favourite movies but I think Spider-Man 2 is better.

pr1983
both had too much mj...

2 had better action and doc ock was better than gg...

dami wilson
I think Spiderman 2 was much better and Dr Octopus made it awesome!
It was scary as Dr Ock climed the wall of the building and hearing the noise he's claws made as he came up to meet (cant remember now) Peter? Or was it Goblin's son? One of the lot and Dr Ock's arms being able to talk to Dr Ock was cool too.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by dami wilson
I think Spiderman 2 was much better and Dr Octopus made it awesome!
It was scary as Dr Ock climed the wall of the building and hearing the noise he's claws made as he came up to meet (cant remember now) Peter? Or was it Goblin's son? One of the lot and Dr Ock's arms being able to talk to Dr Ock was cool too.

It was Harry:

http://img168.exs.cx/img168/28/dangle1tq.gif

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by dami wilson
One of the lot and Dr Ock's arms being able to talk to Dr Ock was cool too.

It would have been better if you could hear them even a little bit itd give the movie an edge

doctorstrongbad
I liked How Normal Osborn heard the green goblin talking to him in the first movie.

Spideys Sister
That was kinda freaky

Zod4Life
Spider-Man 2 was defiantely the better movie.I loved Spider-Man 1 but Spider-Man 2 was better.The only thing that both movies needed was more sarcasmn.Spider-Man needs to crack some jokes and make more fun of the villain.Tobey does a great job of making jokes on the Spider-Man games.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah I think everybody would love to see more jokes from Spider-man. That is what makes him a great hero.

Spideys Sister
Hes too quiet in the movie but in the game people are yelling stuff at him and he acutually talks to them. Flip em them finger I say!

DrDoom
Spidey 2 all the way.

The only part that brought the movie down was when he lost his mask during the train scene...

dami wilson
thats right guys! The only bad part was when he lost his mask and allowed everybody to see his face. That was a bad ending to a great film. Well, I hope the next one doesn't show him running around New York without his mask on! Or doing interviews without his mask on!

The cat needs to be cool and for that reason I hope the next film has more jokes than a fat lady at the opera! No offense to fat people but the show isn't over till the Fat lady sings! Go Britney go! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oops she's just pregnant! Duh, I did it again! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mrs Eddie Brock
I liked Spider-Man 2 waayyy better, because Alfred is in it love
And I got to watch it on my friend's "mega-base-surround-sound-system" taht was way cool cool

Endenkton
Alfred Molina is teh sex.

Blade Cutter
Spidy 2 was a better movie but it was more screwed up because every time spidy punched doc his face didn't cave in.Doc Ock had tentacles so what had his so damn durable he should have died with one punch.I know they did that for the movie but it was so dumb to look at.He's a human with tentacles not Rhino with tentacles.That just one thing wrong with Spidy 2.Every thing els was good.

Doc Ock
Ock's tentacles are locked into his central nervous system and therefore give him more durability to pain.

dami wilson
you're joking right? Cause if I got steel attached to my nervous system makes me impevious (spelt it wrong?) makes me unable to feel severe pain? Come on now!

Doc Ock
I never said impervious.

I said more durability.Hence why he can take the punches Spidey gives him.

Impervious means he feels no pain.I never said that.Don't put words in my mouth please.

dubefan
ya and the all the falls he takes

Spideys Sister
He should borrow shockers costume to break the fall

dubefan
WHAT shockers costume is latex, did u take your stupid pills this morning?

Doc Ock
http://img102.exs.cx/img102/7302/butterfingers8on.gif

Butterfingers big grin

Spideys Sister
Why are you killing spideys joke? And how do you know its made of latex?

Doc Ock
Spidey's joke??

Endenkton
Originally posted by Doc Ock
http://img102.exs.cx/img102/7302/butterfingers8on.gif

Butterfingers big grin

Hahahahaha big grin

Ock is the man.

dubefan
ya man thats awesome

Spideys Sister
Spidey's joke??

Spidey all ways thinks shocks costume is really thick.
Once he called him ''padded pete''! eek!

dubefan
ya but i really dont care whatkind of costumw you have, youne fall far enough and your dead

Spideys Sister
SPLAT!!! eek! laughing

dubefan
yes and shocers costuem isnt that thick its just insulated which still shouldnt be that thick

Spideys Sister
Talk to Stan Lee

dubefan
ya ill call him on my super phone that connects directly to his house because were close buddies your dumb

Doc Ock
Why was SM-2 better??

One reason: DOCTOR OCTOPUS

dubefan
i think becasue for 1 doc ock, and 2 and probably the better of the 2 was becasue spderman was aready developed ya know, no need to see him finding himself, that and the fight scenes were fin awesome, i mean the subway fight pure genious

Spideys Sister
They killed off normy too early they should have their fights on going in the movies

dubefan
that would be stupid, it would be too lord of thie rings, ya know always fighting the same bad guys no thanx, im glad norman is dead and just a figment of harrys imagination

Mainstream
Norman shall rise from his grave by spidey 5

dubefan
that makes even less sence, once your dead your dead, i mean im no doctor but when someone gets impaled by a machine flying about 80 mph they are more or less dead, and if they arent dead they aint happy, so hes dead, plus the coffin 6 feet underground is kind of a dead give away that he aint comin back so he aint coming back hes only in harrys hhead

Mainstream
In the comic he didn't really die..something about the Goblin juice kept him alive....I wouldn't rule out Norman coming back...provided he don't wear that fake ass Power Ranger villian suit.

dubefan
hahah power rangers, they were gay i rememebr that roboy guy, he reminded me of URKEL hahah he was gay

Mainstream
Alpha...but seriously they need to redue Green Goblin by Spidey 5 give him a real costume...he could have been a carebear villian in that get up.

dubefan
ya hioefully when they do the hob goblin they give him the tattered trench coat, and really make him look menacing, none of this plastic armour BS

Mainstream
yeah the cap and hood are cool

dubefan
ya they make him look so bad a$$

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Mainstream
Alpha...but seriously they need to redue Green Goblin by Spidey 5 give him a real costume...he could have been a carebear villian in that get up.

Thats sic that you know its name I watched them and I hated them

Mainstream
what sic? I feel quite chipper

dubefan
yes pleas to explain what is sic?

Mainstream
I think she means "sick"

dubefan
wel than never mind im healthy, and spieyes sister can be a source of useless info

Mainstream
heh heh

Doctor Strange
Spider-man 2 had a better plot and better fights. And Doc Ock is the best Spider-man villain.

dubefan
ye hes pretty bad a$$

Doc Ock
http://img29.exs.cx/img29/1324/bash3ou.gif

Spidey getting OWNED.

FieryBalrog
I thought spidey 2 had too many cheesy scenes so I think Spidey 1 is better.

Mainstream
technically one and two are so closely related it's like one mega movie.

dubefan
http://img29.exs.cx/img29/1324/bash3ou.gif

Spidey getting OWNED.

ock thats awesome, spidey getting owned my hat is off to you sir, now if ock had a .50 cal it would be dealdy ownage

doctorstrongbad
They were both great movies so its really hard to pick. I hope part 3 is just as good.

Mainstream
spidey 2

LLG
Spider-Man 2, but both movies were really good.

Spideys Sister
Spidey 3 will be better but whos better than doc?

Doc Ock
How can you say Spidey 3 will be better when we know NOTHING about the story,villains or basically anything at all except the cast???

Mr Parker
They were both horrible films but I voted 2 because the second one at least had more positives about it than negatives.The first film,the negatives far outweighed the positives.the first film as BOTH a spidey movie and a film on its own was god awful.The second film as a spidey film was awful but as a film on its own it wasnt too bad.

spencerspider
i liked the first one because i am a goblin fan even though they could have done better with the costume.i like dock ock to but i just like goblin btter.i guess its the villain u like sometimes.

doctorstrongbad
They were both really good but part 2 was a little better. Part 1 is a really good movie. I hope part 3 will continue the great movies trilogy. hehe

Spideys Sister
How can you say Spidey 3 will be better when we know NOTHING about the story,villains or basically anything at all except the cast??? It sure as hell better be nicer. Fans looking foward to x-men3 and Fantastic4 Expect Marvel to go all out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.