Yoda, Mace, and Obi-Wan vs. Mutated Rancor(jedi academy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
The Mutated Rancor is bada$$... A lot of dark jedi have fallen from this unatural anomaly...

Darth Mantis
Setting is Janus's backyard.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but versus Yoda, Mace, and Ninja Obi? It dies.

Darth Mantis
But that things on steroids or something...

Darth_Nefarus
Steroids don't repel saber swings from argueably the wisest Jedi ever, argueably the best saber using Jedi ever, and the most ninja Jedi ever.
It's hard to argue anyone being more ninja than obi-wan

Darth_Janus
Tenchu The Next Generation: Obi Stalks the Gunguns.

Haaaaiii!

Darth Mantis
Yeah but in jedi academy did you see how many dark jedi died... I didn't have to kill anyone because that thing did the job for me... Ok take out Obi wan...

Darth_Janus
If Jaden can kill it, anyone can.

Darth Mantis
Yeah, but jaden killed it by using that huge crate... The battle is not in a factory... are they going to throw cars at it or something...

SnakeEyes
This is a horrible matchup if I've ever seen one...

Darth Mantis
You know your right... This match up sucks. *starts to tear* I'd kick my own a$$ if a could. *cries*

Darth_Nefarus
dude, this is not as bad as the time i started a thread about general grievous being force sensitive (prolly like the 50th one too lol)

Revan Darkstar
actually I was annoyed in jedi academy that you could not face the rancor and do damage to it, I had a plan all set, it involved 8 thermal detonators and a load of force lightning, with a side dose of a missile launcher and a disruptor rifle. That thing would have been dead, but no, I "couldn't hurt it" bs.
I say that the jedi could win, Luke in RotJ when he was still basically a padawan took on a rancor without a lightsaber, 2 jedi masters with lightsabers could surely defeat a mutated rancor. Besides, even if the rancor was invincible, it would get so tired watching Yoda flip around it, it would fall asleep and then the jedi could cut off its head.

Darth Mantis
lol

Darth_Janus
Yeah, I did the same thing. I don't like being sneaky; I wanted to kick he rancor's ass.

Darth Mantis
Actually if you use force sense you can see the mutated rancors life decrease everytime you inflict damage to it until it is suppose to die. But it stays alive of course.

Darth_Janus
Which is whack ass programming. What's more is if you talk big to Calo Nord in KOTOR I or the Taris Undercity door guard. Both are immortal.

JKBart
This thread has the greatest number of views of all time lmao

Beniboybling
Classic matchup. smile

cs_zoltan
I spawned like 2 dozen of Luke, Yoda, and Mace of each and they couldn't kill it in game. So Rancor stomps 10/10.

Beniboybling
ButOriginally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Steroids don't repel saber swings

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
But

But you do.

Although the mutated Rancor ain't that ugly mmm

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
This thread has the greatest number of views of all time lmao

cs_zoltan
On the other hand carthage and DMB's threads have the least views.

FreshestSlice
Coincidence?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
But you do.

Although the mutated Rancor ain't that ugly mmm https://media.giphy.com/media/nqpGaNSWLrW9i/giphy.gif

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I spawned like 2 dozen of Luke, Yoda, and Mace of each and they couldn't kill it in game. So Rancor stomps 10/10. Its not killable through conventional means.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Half the views of the ****ing battlebar?

FreshestSlice
It's amazing, isn't it?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Stealth
You know your right... This match up sucks. *starts to tear* I'd kick my own a$$ if a could. *cries*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.