Indian Jones V's Lara Croft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
both looking for some obscure artifact or something.... let's say an Incan Treasure

bunch of savages (led by the Nazis) try to stop them

who finds it first, who kills the most Nazis..... and who would win if they were to both find it at the same time?

http://www.sergioleone.net/dm-96.jpg http://www.burburinho.com/img/nn010713.jpg

or do they just end up shagging?

Draco69
Lara does have the better technology. But Jones is much more experienced. I'll go with Jones since he does far more impressive sh** WITHOUT some fancy-schmancy tech.

Va N E L L A 13
I'd go with Lara because as Draco said, she has better tech, and I think she is as good as Jones.

Scoobless
she's not as good as Jones...... what has she ever done that compares to uncovering the Arc..... and how many Nazis has she killed?

lol

lifeisaglich
Jones is going to find the artifact first. He is the better archaeologist of the two. Ask for who is going to kill the most Nazi, Lara is because she has the better tech. And if by some miracle they happen to find at the same time Indiana Jones is going to take the win. With that bull whip of his. (Again being the most experience)

Cosmo Kramer
Indiana Jones will try saving her when she gets captured, then he will get captured too. They will both have a buriel at sea, but will live and find the artifact that kills all the nazis. THE END

Scoobless
um.... obviously it's supposed to say "Indiana" Jones...... not some random Indian guy called Jones

laughing out loud

Metalmanx
Dude. Lara has boobs, yes. But Indy totally takes this. Easily. He's gone up against far better than Lara. Namely a BUTT-LOAD of Nazis, another BUTT-LOAD of Indian warriors, and one more BUTT-LOAD of Nazis.

Indy easily takes this. Then shag hard. One of the best shaggings on record I'd wager.

Metalmanx
I don't know what to choose on the polls.

One the one hand I KNOW that Indiana will win.

But on the other hand, I KNOW that he will charm her into bed with him.

illadelph12
Gotta be Indiana Jones with the artifact and some on-call booty by the end of the adventure.

Harrison Ford would have Angelina bent over a couch in 6 hours.

Then we'd call him "Womb Raider".

Scoobless
or "Tomb Rider"

illadelph12
laughing

I'd raid her ark...

savagerampage
lol indiana wins easily i might add.

DigiMark007
Lara's a "let's-take-advantage-of-teenage-boys" clone of Indy. Indy gets the artifact then goes after a classier girl like...I don't know...She-Ra maybe! Of course if he raids her tomb, he'd have He-Man after him, so maybe that's not the best course of action. lol

-DM

Metalmanx
Wow you guys...

Wow.

leonheartmm
people wtf, if we r talkin about angelina jolie than MAYBE, dr jones has a chance, but against lara crof from the vid game, NOOOO BLOOODY WAY, lara is too good, people who have actually played and finished the games know what she has accomplished, she single handedly took down the plot to recover the nephili{fallen half breeds of angel and of men} in "THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS" shes dont lots more, n those things ae above discover of the ARK,

leonheartmm
and i ASK YOU, " IS THERE ANY STRAIGHT MAN IN THE WORLD WHO CAN RESIST LARA CROFT?", and after all, jones IS A MAN.

Metalmanx
You really don't think the Ark was a big thing? The thing that held the original Ten Commandments? The then that basically kills everything that tries to defy it.

Or I dunno, perhaps the cup forged by Jesus himself that contains the fountain of youth? I'd say that's a pretty big deal.

And I ask you, "IS THERE ANY STRAIGHT WOMAN IN THE WORLD WHO CAN RESIST INDIANA JONES?" After all, Lara is a woman.

Go watch his movies. He ALWAYS get the girl. Hell, he gets the girl and then some.

Linkalicious
Indana Jones gets beat thoroughly by Lara before switching to a white long sleeve/vest combo to become Han Solo.

Then Lara is done.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by leonheartmm
and after all, jones IS A MAN.

The best looking man there is eek!

Cosmo Kramer
Indiana Jones cannot be beaten by Laura Croft even with her power to use her lips to her advantge. He has run through several tobms and escaped bolders while sliding under the big door before it closes and getting his lucky hat!

Metalmanx
Exactly! He had time to get his hat! That's how hardcore he is.

black robb
all Lara has to do is flash the twins and it's over

Cosmo Kramer
Oh you better believe it buddy.

Cosmo Kramer
Not at all he will simply lure her into bed and wait until she falls asleep and takes the artifact. THE END

black robb
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Not at all he will simply lure her into bed and wait until she falls asleep and takes the artifact. THE END if they were in bed she would suffocate him with her dirty pillows

Cosmo Kramer
If she tried that he would throw her over his knee and teach her the true meaning of OTK. cool

Scoobless
Originally posted by black robb
if they were in bed she would suffocate him with her dirty pillows

you have to remember that Indy has a whip....whip

and he regularly beats the Nazis.......riflehitler

cowboy

big grin

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah and what do you think he will use that whip for in this match? shifty Besides even if he does get beat his dad will make a surprise entrance and then theres no way she will win!

Paola
men! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lara wins... yeah.. LARA.. not Laura messed

willRules
I think Jones can take this ................unless he bumps into a boulder then he's in trouble.

leonheartmm
uhm, how many tomb raider games have all u people finished? lara has gone up against MUCH greater forces than the stupid nazis.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, but this is movie Lara.

CorderaMitchell
She is simply a new age indiana.

willRules
Indianna Jones can fight like an army of Nazis but has trouble with one boulder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.