Mace vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Darkstar
Who would win between these two powerful jedi masters?

Revan Darkstar
dang it, can you add a poll after the thread is created?

jedimaster2000
Lightsaber skill wise, I'd say they are almost equal. But it's Yoda's wisdom, knowledge of the force, and experience that put him a step ahead of Mace. So I'm gonna have to go with the little green dude.

Darth Mantis
Yoda.

Darth_Glentract
Yoda.

Darkstar, are you going on a thread making frenzy.

Revan Darkstar
no sorry, I just got hit with several ideas all at once and posted them. Also, nobody had made a thread for a while and when there is a poll asking what the next thread would be, I figured that I should make a few.

Fishy
Yoda

Naga Sadow
lil green swamp crawler

Vanquish
Windu's Vapaad is of little use vs Yoda, so i'm afraid he is terribly outmatched in this one. Yoda would stomp jewls in this one with ease i'm sure.

imageek
Let's think about this. Mace was about to ice the Emporer before Anakin stepped in. Yoda, however, was toasted by lightning & was tossed around the senate chambers like a toy.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, but the Emperor was much more prepared for Yoda than he was for Mace. Also, I believe that there was some sort of discrepancy with Samuel L. Jackson being adamant about having a cool death that made his character look powerful - and I think Lucas appeased him to get him to star as Windu. So, I think business might have affected George Lucas's vision in the book and the movie...

Kun-ni Habeo
yoda

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, it's already been agreed that Yoda's better in the Who IS Better thread. Habeo's right.

Fishy
Originally posted by imageek
Let's think about this. Mace was about to ice the Emporer before Anakin stepped in. Yoda, however, was toasted by lightning & was tossed around the senate chambers like a toy.

Wrong..

The Emperor tried to run away from Yoda as soon as he saw him, he tried to keep Yoda away from him and he succeeded, sort of. Until Yoda threw his attacks right back at him.

Yoda was owning him and the emperor was scared, his most powerful attacks failed, it did destroy Yoda his lightsaber how ever. Throw the two in another arena and then let them try again and Yoda will win.

Just like he would beat Mace. Yoda is seen by everybody as the wisest and most powerful Jedi ever, probably for a reason

Lord_Windu
Originally posted by imageek

OK, I'm really sick and tired of hearing this Sidious>Yoda thing. Not true guys. Yoda clearly gave palps a big time run for his money. Sidious had to lead the fight into the Senate Chambers so he could keep a little distance from the little green guy. Why? cuz when it came down to lightsabers, Yoda was clearly better. Yoda is not any weaker than Sidious. He could counter everything Sidious threw at him.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes

Fishy
Indeed Sidious was constantly trying to get Yoda away from him, did you even see how scared he was when Yoda landed on the pod next to him...

Did you see Palp his face when Yoda was blocking his attack? He was scared incredibly scared, he knew Yoda was more powerful... He was lucky to hang on. He laughed because Yoda his lightsaber was destroyed, he was incredibly happy because of it. Troopers would walk in at any moment aand Sidious knew that, that would be Yoda his end.

nazgūl-lord
yoda is far more powerfull than mace

Bobafett34
yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.