Just thought I'd stop by

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lianslo
Hey there! Well, most of you probably don't remember me...simply because when I was checking out who was online, I realized that I didn't recognize many of the names! sad Anywho, I just wondered how things were going around here...I used to spend many of my evenings in the OTF, but then life got a little busier. But, today, I started missing the KMC gang, and decided to stop by. So, whats up? smile

-Funky Punk-
well i dont no u bit things r goin good!!!

chelsea17
Hey, I remember you..whats up?

ESP07
welcome

Lianslo
chelsea! hey! I remember you too. Not too much is up with me, I'm just studying "hard" for exams and such. how about you?

Thanks for the kind words from others. wink

Kiu Dun
Hi.

D-Double
Originally posted by Lianslo
So, whats up? smile

nuthin much... angel

Good to see that funny lil avy of yours Lianslo.... Good luck on your exams. smile

chelsea17
chelsea! hey! I remember you too. Not too much is up with me, I'm just studying "hard" for exams and such. how about you?

Ahh yes you remember me lol....Ugh, I am studying for finals too...school lets out in like 3 weeks,so I'm counting down too. lol. talk to ya soon girlie

PrinceofBlades

Hey Li, long time no see.

Lianslo
Originally posted by chelsea17
Ahh yes you remember me lol....Ugh, I am studying for finals too...school lets out in like 3 weeks,so I'm counting down too. lol. talk to ya soon girlie

I know the feeling! I've been counting down for a couple weeks...but I'm almost done, I'm going home on THursday! (Right after my cursed history exam) smile Good luck to you as well hun!

Thanks to the other well wishers...I'm surely going to need it. And I'm glad you like my avy D-Double. wink

PoB...interesting seeing you here...

wuTa
Hey there! Well, most of you probably don't remember me...simply because when I was checking out who was online, I realized that I didn't recognize many of the names! sad Anywho, I just wondered how things were going around here...I used to spend many of my evenings in the OTF, but then life got a little busier. But, today, I started missing the KMC gang, and decided to stop by. So, whats up? smile

i remember you....you stayed up all night to figure out one of my threads...its good to know your not ashamed to be religious, but if i had a harry potter sig...yea....i'd be ashamed of that

that was a joke

Jackie Malfoy
Hi!I do not know you but welcome back anyway!jm Happy Dance

Lianslo
Originally posted by wuTa
i remember you....you stayed up all night to figure out one of my threads...its good to know your not ashamed to be religious, but if i had a harry potter sig...yea....i'd be ashamed of that

that was a joke

well, its nice to know that my effort payed off...someone remembers me! smile But you're right - I'm not ashamed to be religious...but I'm also not ashamed of my love for HP. wink

that was not a joke. stick out tongue

chelsea17
I love you girl stick out tongue

Lianslo
Aww, the feeling is mutual. stick out tongue (In a sisterly love type of way smile)

chelsea17
Yes....of course in a sisterly waywink

Lianslo
lol big grin...Do ppl like, Rob, Jury, RTO...stop by any more? (They prolly have different names by now...or something crazy of that sort.)

chelsea17
Rob is still here, not as much though....Jury and RTO still show up as far as I know

The Tired Hiker
Oh, not much, I've just been building things out of wood and eating bacon is all. erm

chelsea17
TH-is cool

Lianslo
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Oh, not much, I've just been building things out of wood and eating bacon is all. erm

lol - someone sure knows how to have a good time...

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by chelsea17
TH-is cool winkissOriginally posted by Lianslo
lol - someone sure knows how to have a good time... I'm pretty good with a bo staff. smile

chelsea17
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
winkissI'm pretty good with a bo staff. smile

winkiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.