Do I Act Male?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kharhmah
People think I'm a dude! shock

This mistake has been made a few times now, and I was just wondering if I act like a male?

And if you did think I was male when you first met me (be honest), what made you think it? confused

-Funky Punk-
me too ppl ask me if i am a guy .... and i am like hullo would a guy have jesse mccartney in his sig?

Fionnuala
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
me too ppl ask me if i am a guy .... and i am like hullo would a guy have jesse mccartney in his sig?

yup..he might

Originally posted by Kharhmah

This mistake has been made a few times now, and I was just wondering if I act like a male?

And if you did think I was male when you first met me (be honest), what made you think it? confused

i don't think i did think you were male...the first thing we talked about was Billy

a1hsauce
no of course not. I knew u were a gurl Kharmah.

lol Funk youre not a guy, i knew u werent too. hmmm we got some interesting people who dont check out profiles

Kharhmah
Indeed. smile

rubber dickie
i did.

Maya Zurak
For your nickname I knew you were a girl. big grin

Kharhmah
Originally posted by rubber dickie
i did.

Did what? confused

Pandemoniac

You don't act like a male at all, but your avatar might lead to confusion in case people observe to briefly and read to little. I figured out you're a girl right away, and I guess other people reading your posts with interest would too, so don't worry.

By the way, finally finished my signature! How about it?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
You don't act like a male at all, but your avatar might lead to confusion in case people observe to briefly and read to little. I figured out you're a girl right away, and I guess other people reading your posts with interest would too, so don't worry.

By the way, finally finished my signature! How about it?

big grin

I think your sig looks very cool. cool

Pandemoniac
Yes!! Thanks!

Kharhmah
big grin No problem.

rubber dickie
Did what? confused

thoughtyou were a dood.

§P0oONY
people think im a chick on kmc, when you 1st came on i thought you were male, just because of the sig

Kharhmah
Originally posted by rubber dickie
thoughtyou were a dood.
What made you think that I was a dude? confused

Maya Zurak

Kharhmah

rubber dickie
What made you think that I was a dude? confused

i don't know why. i just did. thanks for clearing things out.

Raven Guardia

§P0oONY
This one?

yes i knew who was in the pic, but i instincvtivly thought you were male

Originally posted by Maya Zurak
bag true ^^
buuuuuuuuut! .... i looked at your profil and i saw that you were a boy big grin

2guns......... wait a min, you checked my profile.... im touched cry

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
holy shit....I thought you were a girl. Sorry sad

2guns

Maya Zurak

Raven Guardia

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
*runs and hides*

*runs after and slaughters like a wild lamb*

hughihi big grin

kicking naughty tongue_ss tooth

syko freak

§P0oONY
Originally posted by syko freak
i thought u were like 27 lol

It's weird, i don't understand why people think im older then i am

Kharhmah
Originally posted by syko freak
i thougth u were a guy jugging by your sig, but then i found out u were a girl n u soo dont act male trust me.
Thats ok then. big grin

syko freak
big grin

Demarthl
people judge by avatar and sig, i did that a few times years ago... nothing bad about it, although i ca tell b your ersonality your agirl , but a tom boy at that :P

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Demarthl
people judge by avatar and sig, i did that a few times years ago... nothing bad about it, although i ca tell b your ersonality your agirl , but a tom boy at that :P

that is why i basicly just changed my avatar, no one will get confused anymore, Huzaa

Kharhmah

Kharhmah

Indeed. cool

Demarthl
whereas i act retarded and everyone laughs, expecting me to be a rebelious teenager whereas...shit...i am arebelious teenager! only just, unlessyou count twenteen roll eyes (sarcastic)

§P0oONY
Its because you sound very intellectual when posting. People link skillful literacy with an older, more knowledgeable person. Therefore assumptions are made about you being older than you are.

wow, i have always seen myself as a dunce when it came to writting and things a long those lines...

It's nice to know that i don't make that impression on others...

Thanks thumb up happy

Kharhmah
whereas i act retarded and everyone laughs, expecting me to be a rebelious teenager whereas...shit...i am arebelious teenager! only just, unlessyou count twenteen roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

syko freak

Kharhmah

Demarthl
does it make any condolence at the fact i want to die right now? i feel like i have no meaning, like any depressed person does, although im not looking for attentuon, i just want to be involved in a conversation

Kharhmah
does it make any condolence at the fact i want to die right now? i feel like i have no meaning, like any depressed person does, although im not looking for attentuon, i just want to be involved in a conversation
sad

Maya Zurak
Kharhmah rocks! rock

§P0oONY

It's sad to hear that you feel this way but im sure you will get through it, you are an important member of KMC, and of your life does have meaning

Kiu Dun
I thought you were a alien personally. And I thought spoon was like 1000+ years old.

Blue Dragon
I didn't think you were male, I knew you were female because of the GC sig. Well I guessed anyway, it's not just girls that like GC, some boys do too.

People thought I was a guy too. I had PM's like "You're a girl?! Sorry I called you a dude." then "Punk Tiger (my previous username) is a girl!?!" < that person spoke to me for a while without even knowing my gender...

Kharhmah
Kharhmah rocks! rock

Thanks you! hug

dark1365
No offense Kharmah, but you kinda do sometimes. erm

Kharhmah
Originally posted by dark1365
No offense Kharmah, but you kinda do sometimes. erm
How? confused

ApolloX
What are felopion tubes?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ApolloX
What are felopion tubes?

the tube connecting the ovaries to the uterus in a female body, where eggs are fertilized

Kharhmah
Originally posted by ApolloX
What are felopion tubes?

no expression

What does that have to do with anything?

§P0oONY
no expression

What does that have to do with anything?

i must admit it was a very random question

Kharhmah
Random would be the word that springs to mind.

Blue Dragon
How? confused

You're just a tomboy like me, don't worry about it...

IceWithin

I always knew u were a gal erm

I thought u were a male too and the answer to ure question is, yes laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy

I think you are more female then male.For starters you got a billy in your siggy.Who I btw is taking when your back is turn!jm evil face

Mistah DEVIL

You dont act male at all to me

Mistah DEVIL
ur so right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.