Mace Windu vs. Darth Maul & ROTJ Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
starwars

jedimaster2000
Mace is probably overwhelmed in this one.

jackstain
The guy who made this thread is smokin some major doPe.

Darth Imperos
This one's pretty simple, a case of strength in numbers. 3 sabres defeats one. If it were a case of Maul v Darth and Mace I'd probably think there was more to debate, but Mace couldn't possibly withstand the onslaught of two of the Sith's most aggressive Lighstaber combatants, not to mention Vader's meticulour resourcefulness as demonstrated in his duel with Luke in Empire.

Mace's only real option, RUN YOUR ASS OFF!

Darth_Janus
Pfft. I don't think you're giving Mace proper credit.

Maul wasn't as experienced and deadly as Mace Windu and ROTJ Vader couldn't bend down low enough to blow me, let alone keep up and defeat Mace in his prime.

Vanquish
LOL

Darth_Nefarus
LOL

Still, Mace is good and all, but he would bite the big one here

Darth_Glentract
Mace looses

Fishy
I'm not so sure...

I'm not going to say who wins, but Mace could win. He is fast and legendaric. Maul was good but he's no Mace, and ROTJ Vader sure as hell isn't. Still Vader would be able to throw the force at Mace while Maul would be fighting. However Mace outclasses them both when it comes to lightsaber combat... It really depends on the situation in which they fight and where they fight

Darth Trinew
Well he could easily whoop each one-on-one but considering these two at the same time I say he still wins. Maul is only a Padawan and Vader was weak. Mace has this

Darth_Janus
Sith have no padawans, and Maul was a fully trained Apprentice.

jedimaster2000
Yeah, I guess Mace has a chance in this one because IMO he would manhandle these guys one on one. Together, Mace will probably be fighting for his life but he can probably pull it off.

Naga Sadow
one of the closest fights ever.

Vader&Maul-positive: Numbers, strenght(Vader should be powerfull), 3 sabers, Dark side(well, i consider it important, but i wouldnt argue if any1 says its irrelevant here, since Mace was so close to it as well)
Vader&Maul-negative: hmm, Vader is strong and Maul is fast, so they kinda make a perfect couple, but still, it would be better if it was 1 person with both of those skills(i believe Windu is). vaders agility is shit, no1 can argue that, but he could only stay behind and use force while Maul duels Windu.

Windu-positives: Master of the deadlyest form, strong force affinity, wisdom and willpower.
Windu-negatives: He is alone....thats pretty much it.

well, considering positives and negatives, Windu wins

carthage
who takes this?

JKBart
thanks for helping my mission of reviving quality threads

i will never forget ur service to the cause

Rebel95
Wow looking back on these old posts is hilarious

Trocity
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Maul wasn't as experienced and deadly as Mace Windu and ROTJ Vader couldn't bend down low enough to blow me, let alone keep up and defeat Mace in his prime.

EmperorSidious2
Vader solos TBH

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Vader solos TBH laughing out loud

Kurk
I have no doubt that Windu could handle Maul fairly easily; he might even be able to take a near majority against Vader, but to think he could handle them both is completely absurd.

Rebel95
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Vader solos TBH

AncientPower
What even is this thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.