Name Ten Things That REALLY Annoy You!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

a1hsauce
i cant id get in trouble

§P0oONY
Me,
you (plural),
the world,
irony,
iron,
metal in general,
anything that is not metal,
anything that breaths,
anything that doesn't breath
and forks

Raven Guardia
1) certain people on KMC
2) dumb people
3) preps
4) homework
5) Snotty people
6) The president
7) School
8) Country music
9) being bored
10) my neighbors

Demarthl
My life
My life
My life
My life
My life
My life
My life
My life
My life
My life

silver_tears
*I'm annoyed by...*
Traffic
Drizzle rain
Rude People
Lines
Frappucinnos without whipped cream embarrasment
The price of movie tickets ranting
Computer errors

§P0oONY
Dem's life
Dem's life
Dem's life
Dem's life
Dem's life
Dem's life
Dem's life
Dem's life
Dem's life
Dem's life

thumbup1

GuitarBunny
my life
sh!t heads
really good people
and so on....

Kaistar
People who support the advancement of the Aryan race

F*ck the KKK!

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Kaistar
People who support the advancement of the Aryan race

F*ck the KKK!

agreed

cindy8219
1. People who think are better than everyone else.
2. waiting in line
3. having to cook
4. having to watch reruns of my favorite tv show
5. misplacing my keys
6. answering the phone (early in the morning)
7. having to wake up early to go to class
8. pumping gas into my car
9. people who crack any part of their body in public
10. running out of coffee.

GuitarBunny
1. French people
2. cleaning up my room
3. immature people
4. Hilary Duff
5. people who like Hilary Duff
6. living in TX
7. people who think they're perfect
8. having to turn in sh!t
9. School
10. my life

LifeIsKillingMe
People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know *******, you frigging pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here *******!

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by LifeIsKillingMe
People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know *******, you frigging pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here *******!

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

hysterical

§P0oONY
my serious top ten annoyances...

Racists,
Overly patriotic Americans,
People who try and force their religion on others,
Damned idiotic people,
Ignorance,
Arrogance,
Homophobic people,
Bigoted Rednecks,
and Hypocrites

GuitarBunny

GuitarBunny

lmfao laughing laughing out loud

§P0oONY
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
hmm...well put together

Thank you

GuitarBunny

Draco69

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Blue Dragon

Oh my god! laughing

OK let's be sensiable:
1. People who critisize goths, you have no idea if you aren't one so why critisize!?! People who aren't them still like them & look up to them.

2. My maths Teacher! Annoy!? Stuff that! She's so...ugh! I'm suprised she has a job with that attitude! She jumps the gun too often! Geez!

3. Homework, especially maths & science, loud of gibberish!

4. My mum thinks it's my fault I messed the computer up, not enterily, I wasn't the one who told me to do something that messed it up, that was my sister!

5. Our cats! They go around mad fighting each other making me & mum stressed!

6. Idiots at school that think they're so big! Shut up & stop throwing stuff!

7. Teachers that can't control class'! Even when someone sweared badly, she just laughed!

8. French...the lesson & language is so pants! Can't understand what she's saying, asking a question in French!?! I'm English how the hell can I understand that!?!?

9. People that go mad to shop because the shops will be closed for one day, count them...ONE DAY! Oh my god we're all gonna starve, get a trolly filled with bread...yeah...good idea innit...for God's sake, we'll be OK for food, my God!

10. The hard lump in my wrist that was caused my someone at school who twisted my arm really hard it's made that I & other people think a bone come up...if I move it in a certain way it hurts, feels achy & when I also move it a bubble like look shows. Got to check it out.

All this is mostly stuff that makes me angry, not annoying but oh well, won't hurt no one...

My 11th one I'd just like to add is people that waste! The enviroment won't stay like this forever! We are destroying the planet with fuels, gases, pollution etc...stop it, stuff you do with it isn't useful anyway, new brands of shampoo, one is enough!

My 12th is people that test of animals! NO! A rabbit doesn't need shampoo dripped in it's eyes all day to make them the size of golf balls!

GuitarBunny
boyish men

dark1365
Long plane trips.
When internet goes AWOL on me.
When my parennts nag me of an upcoming returning mark.
When my friend goes "poor-sport" on me if I beat him on Halo 2.
Cold toilet seats.
Colds.
Headaches, expecially bad ones.
Hiccups.
Any bug that stings very painfully.

LifeIsKillingMe
than you thank you i know im funny laughing

PINBALL
1) Homework
2)Preps
3)Posers
4)School
5)Country Music
6)Cleaning
7)Rap
8)Waking up early
9)Jocks
10)Annoying People

shyguy
1) myself
2) that kid who looks like me
3) shopping
4)sock puppets
5)homework
6) sleeping in late
7)that kid who looks like me (theres more then one)
8) my computer
9) sports of any kind
10) mirrors

embarrasment

ESP07

Carlin friggin rules

DanZeke25
When I look at someone for a half-second, and then look away, and they say "WHat are You looking at?"

When people dont believe me.

Yankees.

Yankee Fans.

When you walk in the rain to get somewhere, and the fricken closed.

When you go to the movies and the movie you want to see is sold out.

When really really really good movies end in "To Be Concluded"
*Cough* Matrix *Cough*

When people try to be funny all the time, but there not funny at all. Not even a chuckle.

When you go to the video store and there absolutley nothing there you want to get.

WHen you go to a Baseball game and it rains. Never happend to me, but it probaly really annoying.

When you cant fall asleep.

Alpha Centauri
Here's mine:

Idiots of any variety.

People who whore art. Be it music, film, literature etc.

A bulk of politicians and politics in general.

People who say to you "How much do you wanna bet?" when you don't believe something they say. Why does it imply I want to gamble? I just don't believe you.

People who say "...The I turned around and said..." when there isn't any turning involved.

People who go mad over things like the "limited edition" PS2. When all that happened was that they sprayed it silver.

People who support things because they can't be bothered to do anything. IE Britney Spears saying she supports Bush, clearly off the basis that he's the president.

Hypocrites.

Rush Limbaugh, George Bush etc.

Certain KMC dwellers.

Justin Timberlake.

-AC

Ou Be Low hoo
- Ignorance

- Sycophancy

- Incompetence

- Pessimism

- Selfishness

- Indifference

- Misanthropy

- Halitosis

- Moral superiority

- Unoriginality

Case in point:

Why even bother to copy somone else's work and pass it off as your own!?!?!

Elessea
People
Myself
Society
People
The World
Jealousy
Stupidity
Backstabbing
People
Myself

Blue Dragon
Also rap, errhh...& ermm...thingy...there was something else I wanted to put last night but forgot...it was something really annoying, uh!

This annoys me, can't remember something that annoys me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uneeklyconfused
EVERY M****** F****** THING !!!

specialy when m***** F*** get changes into M***** F***

ranting blowup

IceWithin
Traffic
stupid taxi drivers
certain ppl in kmc
racism
facism
dumbness
traitors
annoying noobs
desperate wannabes
michael jackson

laughing out loud

BakaXero
money...
anything related to money

Fionnuala
me...me etc.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PinkDi@monds
1. my thighs
2. my nose
3. elvis
4. snobs
5. having the memory of a fish
6. Britney
7. Maroon 5
8. slow computers
9. boys
10. the colour orange

Kosta
Stupid people
Naive people
Inconsiderate people
People that pee in the pool stick out tongue
Actually people in general stick out tongue
Hot days
Cats
Neighbours that think its ok to mow their lawn at 5 am on a saturday
Weirdos on public transport
The librarian at school

Storm
Racism, discrimination, prejudice, injustice, arrogance, belittling, ego-tripping, bum-sucking, backbiting, superiority.

Uneeklyconfused
the human Race ...
Animals specially rabbitsbunny
MAN kind...
the universe
this emoticon -------> evil face it looks like a snake not 'Evil'
Men
Boys who think their men
My Ex boyfriend
My Family
My so called 'Friends'

Englishpin@pple
damn hamters........ (Ill leave it as that)

Blue Dragon
Kylie Monogue sick Go away!

PinkDi@monds
Kelly Osbourne!! mad

Uneeklyconfused
Britney Spears bash

maya159
1.Britney Spears
2.School
3.Homework
4.My maths teacher and the teacher next to my reg. teacher
5.My Cousin
6.My Computer
7.People who laugh for stupid things
8.Kaz <---=Boy in my class
9.Falling Ice-cream
10.Having a Russian step mother (IDIOT!!! HATE HER!!!)

Blue Dragon
^ For a minute there I thought you ment my friend Kaz

Uneeklyconfused
Tomato juice ....( my Ex..drank it like it was water ...he smelt terrible)

maya159
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
^ For a minute there I thought you ment my friend Kaz
laughing big grin
Happy Dance
wink

dark1365
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Britney Spears bash
Hell yes.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
EVERY M****** F****** THING !!!

specialy when m***** F*** get changes into M***** F***

ranting blowup

I hate those words! Don't swear like that please... sad The f word sounds sickening...

WindDancer
1. Internet Trolls
2. Spammers
3. Star Jones
4. People who ***** and moan all the time for no apperant reason.
5. People who hate beer just because they don't like the taste (go suck a sugar cane)
6. Raider fans
7. Fanatics
8. Anchor Blue, GAP, Hot topics, nuff said.
9. Whiners
10. Pricks and Ho's.

dark1365
What's an internet troll?

Blue Dragon
Beats me..

LIL-G
1. george bush

2. reality shows.

3. gay shows * shudders*

4. the sw r.o.t.s trailer wich is getting played out and spoiling the movie for me.

5. politics.

6. the steroids scandal

7. last ex-g;f

8. my new g'f's parents

9. same song being played 20 times on the radio.

10. the increase of cigarettes and gas.

WindDancer
Originally posted by dark1365
What's an internet troll?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Trolls

kaidaboo
when ppl ask wut annnoys me

linkslittlehelp
school
people who think there cool but not
rappers
my 2nd best friend
not bieng a samurai
not bieng frodo
not being sauron
not bieng able to play my online rpgs due to mantanance
and to much talking in games

Draco69
My hair. Grows too fast.

Mist
1. not having a working lightsabersad
2. not having the forcesad
3. not having the rots game yetsad
4. having to wait 2 more weeks for rotssad
5. attention whores.
6. ignorant people who dont listen to reason and logic
7. not being able to flysad
8. living in a different state than misha and spideycry
9. working
10. good people who die for no reason.

ApolloX
I'm feeling the hate.

BakaXero
staomach aches!!!

FullMetalLover1

freakin' funny! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing

ApolloX

I dont get this one. embarrasment

FullMetalLover1
1.Cosplayers!
2.liquid soap
3.going to school
4.having to suffer sitting at a lunch table where people domt even know me for 40 freaking minutes!
5.people who are dumb
6.me for thinking i'm a genious
7.country music
8.jocks
9.cheerleaders
10.some rappers

1ost soul
- i hate showoffs
- ppl who try n make u feel down
- slow computers/errors and all that stuff
- traffic
- spilling food on my clothes
- not having enough money
- when i get misunderstood
- ppl who wont mind their own business

Darth Mantis
Ignorance...

Sar
1. people who walk right into you and then have a go at you for not moving

2. those adverts which play in every single break for days- variety is nice

3. having a phone that doesnt stop beeping till you get up and check it...

4. ... then getting a text message disgustingly early in the morning

5. burnt toast

6. amazon- theyre going to be at least a month late with my order

7. losing my keys every other week in places all over town

8. going to the chippy and then finding out you're 5p short

9. running for the bus/train and missing it anyway

10. people who insist on listing all the embarrassing things you did the night before- i could quite happily live in complete ignorance happy

BlackC@t
1) My brother
2) My japanese teacher
3) school
4) Places that don't accept my CV.
5) Intolerant jerks that only think their opinions matter (my brother)
6) People who think something sucks and others suck just because they don't like the same things they do (my brother)
7) Arrogant people
8) Homework
9) when you have no money
10) When you've lost something.

Demarthl
Name 10 things threads
i hate threads
fight threads
war threads
your threads
more threads
four threads
whore threads
bored threads
unsliced bread

BlackC@t
I's also like to add: People who don't shut the **** up and b!tch about nothing, also slow computers.

Demarthl
that too

dark1365

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid .00 to come to the theatre and stare at the frigging ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

Hmm, you got that off a website. I think it's FunnyJunk.

Morbid4Daniel
-Labeling
-Preps
-Hicks
-Skinny people. Seeing them in general...annoys me.
-Colored People (Sorry guys)
-Reruns
-Fatass Cops
-People who hate me
-People who dont fart (lol) or burp
-my life.............

splintercell
1)people who make posts like this j/k
2)goths
3)preps
4)posers
5)wiggers
6)mexican wiggers
7)EX GIRL FRIENDS
8)geeks
9)TELLITUBIES
10)BARNEY AND BIG BIRD
avatar52202_16avatar52202_16avatar52202_16avatar52
202_16avatar52202_16avatar52202_16

Next Venom_girl
10) my younger brother
9) Bad drivers
8) Soap Operas
7) Degenerates
6) Prudes
5) The Delinquint skaters up the block that throw pick our oranges and throw them into the street.
4) Cheerleader-types, Bullies, Total morons, and 2-faced lyin' 8!+(#35
3) Reality Television, Pop Music, Talk Shows, Entertainment television, and college dorm roommates
2) The Fox News Channel, The Patriot Act, and the "War on Terror"
1) Male Chauvinists, Racists, and Republicans (often encapsulate the last three above categories)

chelsea17
Originally posted by DanZeke25
WHen you go to a Baseball game and it rains. Never happend to me, but it probaly really annoying.

Yes, that has happened to me...and omg it's so annoying..Even worse, they were in the best part of the game!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.