Archangel and Husk....What About Psylocke??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I smell a catfight!

pr1983
well angel said his goodbyes, he's over betsy for now... though we'll just have to wait and see...

Draco69
Thunderbird II for some reason has dropped off the face of the Earth...

Polaris said that she was over Havok...

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Draco69

blink

pr1983

polaris is psycho... but sexy...

Draco69
Originally posted by Fionnuala
blink

She was. After he "died" and before he "died". They broke ya know.

ayjay
polaris is da craziest sexc chik in x-men.....but i may b wrong...there seems to be quite alot of the insanity bug goin round

Lord Unicron
Warren (Angel) was over Betsy (Pyslocke). But then she was also dead. I know they split before that. Now with her return who knows if the sparks may fly again. Angel left for the Excailbur books when X-Men Reload started and just now appeared in it. Most of the X-Men are unaware of Bet'st and Peter's return.
But it seems like Betsy is into Kurt (Nightcrawler). But Kurt is interested in Rachel (Marvel Girl) and Storm. But then that cute nurse is into Kurt. Well Lora (Polaris) has been better. But that doesn't mean she won't snap again. She may be over Alex (Havok), but I don't think he's fully over her.

pr1983
alex is in love with that nurse, anniewhatsername...

Lord Unicron
Yeah but she left. And he hasn't mentioned her. It may not be anything but in the last issue of X-Men Emma thought Alex was Scott (cause of Golgotha) entered his mind and said 'you want Lorna?'. Might just be the effects of Golgotha. Time will tell.

pr1983
Originally posted by Lord Unicron
Yeah but she left. And he hasn't mentioned her. It may not be anything but in the last issue of X-Men Emma thought Alex was Scott (cause of Golgotha) entered his mind and said 'you want Lorna?'. Might just be the effects of Golgotha. Time will tell.

maybe...

Lord Unicron
I always thought they were a good couple. I hope they get back together. But then it'd leave Bobby heart broken and he hasn't had much luck lately. Am I the only one that hates his being made of ice now? He can't even turn human anymore. I for one hate the secondary mutations. I just don't like how Hank looks now. Bobby, Hank & Emma were the only ones with this seconadry mutation right? I knowGambit had a vision of what was about to happen when he was blind.

Fionnuala
She was. After he "died" and before he "died". They broke ya know.

Iknow i was just wondering how it was relevant to the thread bag

Draco69
Well, because couples never really "break up" in comics. Once they're a couple, they stay a couple. Foreveeeeer.

Marvelgeek
Unless of course someone dies, that means the end to an relationship. And who am I kidding...? roll eyes (sarcastic)
But wait sometimes they stay dead! blink Eh... Candy Sourthern is dead I believe (after her second death not her first). That detective maybe charlotte whatsername warren hung out with they're over but both alive... Ok maybe Tinsiest bit off topic but Didn't marrow use to have a crush on cannonball?

8bitChris
Angel had a secondary mutation. He has a healing factor now. His blood has been used a bunch to heal other people as well.

Rave X
Betsy will get over him as soon as she realizes she can do much better...

BENITO
Originally posted by pr1983
polaris is psycho... but sexy...

damn true.

Marvelgeek
About psylocke, husk and warren... theres a funny thing on http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/233595

blaise
angel's cute ..i don't knwo why psy... is so biged upon /...so shes beauitful ...but shes not any more beauitful from the other x-men gurls....most of them fit that catogory alread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.