Qui-Gon's Mystery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghetto Goblin
It didn't occur to me until I recently decided to watch TPM again, but, why doesn't Qui-Gon disappear like yoda and obi wan do in the other films.? They became blue people things. Instead qui-gon just got burned. Is it because he did something evil? After all dooku says that qui-gon qould have joined him.

Come to think of it. Why did dooku tell obi that palp. was the sith lord? A means of persuading perhaps? I dunno.

Leave 'em here.

moviejunkie23
naw dude, i hear the explanation is in ep 3 and it has nothing to do with our dear hippie friend being evil

Darth_Janus
Here's Qui Gon's dirty secret..

He's Cuban!.

Vanquish
The reason Dooku told obi wan the secret was to get the plan accelerated. Palpy's plan all along was to use the army of the republic to defeat the seperatist army that Dooku was putting together. In order to do that however, the republic would have needed a reason to use the clone army in the first place. Once that reason presented itself in the droid army, and palpy gained emergency powers over the repuplic, the plan is fully in motion. Once they win the clone wars, palpy will be in charge of the republic. It is basically another ploy to lure the Jedi into their trap, and as we will see in episode 3, the plan was flawless and worked to perfection.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.