Snape vs. Umbridge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

dark1365
Snape by a LONG shot. "LONG" means like, a mile. No, five miles.

sephiroth rules
i dunno snape will probably throw some napalm potion thing at umbridge and she'll just freeze him and den kill him or something so they kill each other and everyone's happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaber
Umbridge would stand no chance.

ladygrim
Snape....

tigress
hmm methinks they are as bad as each other on bullying but i think snape would kick her butt he is in the order fighting for the light not to mention a former DE muahahahaha shed have no f chance lol

O.A.R21
Snape hands down!

tigress
yup

sephiroth rules
yeah........but maybe hopefully they'll kill each other.........that'll be da best day of my life laughing

tigress
lol good point

GothicalWishes
Originally posted by sephiroth rules
i dunno snape will probably throw some napalm potion thing at umbridge and she'll just freeze him and den kill him or something so they kill each other and everyone's happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!?! Poor Snape!!! *cries* NO NOT MY SNAPE!!

bawling

sephiroth rules
............fine den.............snape will kill umbridge and will live happily forever cuz he drank the elixir of life and has a million tons of gold.........satisfied?

GothicalWishes
Only if he's living happily ever after with me

Moosooman
Snape rules. Imo alan rickman was briliant chocie for him:good:

sephiroth rules
alright! and den he gives u da elxir of life and u both move to a happy magical little country of ur own!

GothicalWishes
Too Right!!!

Exactly as planned!

ilovedaniel
Snape would scare Umbridge with his snarly glare
lol N xxx evil face

JohnnyBloom
snape for me!

Crazymaniac
umbridge angers snape and annoys him to death

NightCrawler341
I see Snape winning. He does have the dark magic he used when he was a Death Eater.

starmovie-jaina
Snape would beat her easily but he doesn't need to, she got beat up by the centaurs... anyone could beat her!

sephiroth rules
snape- accio herd of centaurs!!!! lolz

darthsith19
Snape by a long shot. Lets see... Unbridge got wasted by Centaurs. She proved immensiely weaker than Flitwick, by not being able to remove the swamp where as Flitwick removed it in an instant. Snape is clearly stronger than Flitwick. He is superior to most of the Death Eaters (In HBP he ordered them around at Hogwarts). He tricked Dumbledore. He toyed with HBP Harry, and by HBP Harry's pretty strong. Snape is stronger than Bellatrix as she got hurt by Harry in OOTP and in HBP Harry is even stronger but was no where close to harming Snape. Bellatrix beat Kingsley, who took out 2 Death Eaters at once. To suggest that Umbridge is stronger than 2 Death eaters combined is riduculous. I doubt she is even as strong as one Death Eater.

Saratn
SNAPE WILL WIN!!! (btw he is good)

Pielover666
Snape will use this new spell called "I am evil" to transform him into Vegeta and kill her, like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/pielover666/vegeta2.gif

starxwars
you know snape was the one that killed dumbledore in the sixth book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.