Do you like Smallville?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
Do you like Smallville? smokin' evil face stick out tongue big grin smile I think that it's a great show and I hope that it continues for a while.

Zod4Life
I think the show is great and has a great cast.Tom Welling would've been a better casting choice for Clark Kent/Superman but Routh could do a good job.Tom Welling looks like he'll be great as Superman and we'll see soon.

pr1983
smallville forum...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=78

and no, tom welling would be a poor superman...

DarthLazious
Of course I do.

Mr Parker
thats a yes and no question for me.Until this year I loved it but they have ruined the show this year and have betrayed everything about the superman comics by having Lois Lane meet him in high school in Smallville and whats worse,have her live with him.I hope to god next season is its last.It was bad enough when they had Jorel be a bad person and do bad things now it has gone beyond being tolerable.I hope next year is its last.

Despite that.I went ahead and voted yes since I loved the show until this season.

brainchild81
I like it. I don't mind if Smallville isn't just like the comics. In fact, if it was just like the comics I'd hate it.

mr.smiley
i like it for the most part.It seems like in a few episodes however,they rehashed the x2 script and formatted it to superman.
Like the last episode were he talked about being like a mutant.

alexanderluthor
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I think the show is great and has a great cast.Tom Welling would've been a better casting choice for Clark Kent/Superman but Routh could do a good job.Tom Welling looks like he'll be great as Superman and we'll see soon.

i totally agree!!!!!!!! oh and i love the show even if they have changed the story from comics..... they are telling the story of superman again!!!!!

eleveninches
The first 2 seasons sucked donkey scrotums. BADLY!!! It was like they just made one episode and kept re-editing it. Almost every episode seemed the same.

Season 3 was decent, and got better towards the end, but its still not as good as the 'new adventures of superman' that was on TV in the 90's.

I think they should bring in doomsday at the end of season 4, and kill off all of the charachters smile

SithKiller
Smallville Rocks rock rolling on floor laughing thumbs_up youpi

Zod4Life
I kind of liked the changes they've made to the Superman mythology with the Smallville show.Some of the changes will help the character last longer and be a little more interesting.Like Chloe.She's a hell of a character and is more of a Lois than Lois is herself right now.Lois should be sarcastic sometimes and not all the time but I kidna like the way they've changed her attitude a little.In the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve she wasn't as sarcastic and it would've been nice to see Clark and Lois compete for top stories.Another thing they did was get a beautiful actress to portray Lana.That girl that played Lana Lang in Superman the movie was ugly as hell.It looked like her teeth was made of cheese!!Good thing that in Superman III Annette O'Toole portrayed Lana.Annette is a beautiful lady and the girl who played Lana in the first Superman movie was ugly.Whew!I hate seeing her teeth.She'll never need to buy cheese.Just scrape it off her teeth!!!

Sorium
I feel like shooting myself everytime i see smallville. The actors are 1 dimensional, pa Kent always cocks his head to one side IN EVERY FRIGGIN SCENE, Lana ONLY HAS 1 EMOTION (the sad, poor me syndrome), every episode its the same thing with Clark; 30 seconds of using superpowers, 30min trying to cover his superpowers, 29.5 sec's crying or feeling guilty about god knows what. Lex was cool at the start, until we find out he can only portray the rich kid snob personnna. Lois shouldn't even be there.

Now this new Sup movie, he uses kung-fu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To quote a movie where kung fu fit, "Jesus H Christ." Since when did Superman exchange his American citizenship for an oriental one? I'm Canadian and I think Sup should remain true to his roots! And now Lex is CIA? WTF. Make the franchise into a well exicuted trilogy, with Lex developing into Sup's greatest foe. Throw in some villans along the way to satisfy the action craving, and u've got a great set of movies.

But keep Superman classic. No trenchcoats, no kung foo, no major remodeling of what these characters are and what they stand for. Period.

whirlysplat
Martha in the Show was I think Lana in the filmOriginally posted by Zod4Life
I kind of liked the changes they've made to the Superman mythology with the Smallville show.Some of the changes will help the character last longer and be a little more interesting.Like Chloe.She's a hell of a character and is more of a Lois than Lois is herself right now.Lois should be sarcastic sometimes and not all the time but I kidna like the way they've changed her attitude a little.In the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve she wasn't as sarcastic and it would've been nice to see Clark and Lois compete for top stories.Another thing they did was get a beautiful actress to portray Lana.That girl that played Lana Lang in Superman the movie was ugly as hell.It looked like her teeth was made of cheese!!Good thing that in Superman III Annette O'Toole portrayed Lana.Annette is a beautiful lady and the girl who played Lana in the first Superman movie was ugly.Whew!I hate seeing her teeth.She'll never need to buy cheese.Just scrape it off her teeth!!!

Zod4Life
She was.I never saw Superman III but I saw her name in the cast.

orkaz
thinnk its brill cant wait till the next season cums out! season finale was ace!

harnelo
not a fan at all, and boy have i tried. I painfully watched 3 episodes at random and gosh darn it didnt work. I think its that welling chap and more specifically his facial expressions(or lack thereof) make me want to rub my eyes raw. That said I do think its brilliant how they have clarky boy wearing red and blue all the time.

TMACalicious
Smallville is the only TV series i've followed since the very beginning. It's awesome. Lana Lang and Lois Lane are hot :P

Smallville all the way!

PrimalScream
did you know in one episode where we see clarks earliest memory they couldn't show what krypton looks like or what jor-el or lara el look like because its ment to be in the movie?fun fact.yes im a fan.lex is my favouritre.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.