How smart are you? Take an IQ test!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
Wooo, Test...

Richard, your IQ score is 127

"Richard, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. These talents make you a Word Warrior.

Whether or not you recognise it, your vocabulary is your strongest suit -- use it whenever you can. Since your command of words is so great, you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone. Your wordsmithing prowess will also help in artistic and creative pursuits. The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too. Since you have so many words at your disposal, you are in a unique position to describe things in an original way, as well as see the future in your mind's eye. In short, your strengths allow you to be a visionary -- able to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas. "

PrinceofBlades

§P0oONY
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Go take a real test. I took two of these tests. First one, I tried and I got the same crap. Second time around I intetially failed it and said I had an average score. Don't rely on that to tell you how truly smart yo are.

im not planning on relying it, its just a bit of fun

PrinceofBlades

Ken Kenobi
Kenneth, your IQ score is 117
Inventive Inquisitor

* Recommend
this test to a friend
* Show a friend
your result
* Guess
your friends' results

Kenneth, your IQ score is slightly above the average IQ score. Congratulations! Among your skills, there are certain areas that stand out above the rest. The classic IQ test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. By analysing your answers we can discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You have the unusual talent of being equally good at both mathematical and verbal skills. That, paired with your thirst to learn through experience, makes you an Inventive Inquisitor.

Your strength lies in the methodology you have naturally adopted to understand the world. Basically, you have perfected "learning through living." You have a unique ability to teach others by taking them through actual experiences. Your talents come in handy especially when confronted with unfamiliar or unproven situations. Most people search their brains for previously stored information that might help in a given situation. You, however, take things as they come and see things as they are. You are a great improviser and are probably open to an unusual amount of change.

SlipknoT

LifeIsKillingMe
136 jawdrop

GuitarBunny
i don't need to take a test to tell me how much of a dumb ass i am

§P0oONY
Originally posted by LifeIsKillingMe
136 jawdrop

*claps*

RaventheOnly
http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq/result.html

Jason, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. These skills combined with your strengths in logic are what make you a Visual Mathematician.

You're able to understand patterns visually and in numbers. That means your mind can create a mental picture for any problem. In addition to that skill, you possess an intelligence that allows you to apply maths to that picture, too. That helps you manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution. You have many skills that are critical to success and problem-solving. Your talents help you understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction -- especially in the workplace. You flourish in environments where tasks are clearly defined, and you excel at improving processes and making things more efficient. Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

I'm a visual mathamatician big grin

Ken Kenobi
I didn't even take time on this though, if I actually tried hard I would have had a higher score.

I took on of these before and I got 122.

PrinceofBlades
See, I highly doubt that this test is an accurate. I think this is to make people feel good, reel them in to their little scheme, and crush their dreams. First grade con, I would know.

Ken Kenobi
I know it's not truly accurate. To be an accurate IQ test, the quiz would be a lot longer, with harder questions.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I know it's not truly accurate. To be an accurate IQ test, the quiz would be a lot longer, with harder questions.

So how's the new name change?

Ken Kenobi
I like it, but apparently not many others care for it.

Oh well, it'll grow on em.

Mist
Michael, your IQ score is 127 (suck it lance stick out tongue)

Michael, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind. You're able to whittle even the most complex situation down to comprehensible component parts. In short, you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor.

For you, life is a series of equations. Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, and your understanding of numerical problems is unparalleled. It's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, so that you can discover quick solutions to problems while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. One precision processor that comes to mind is the Greek philosopher-mathematician, Pythagoras. Pythagoras had a mind for numbers and, as such, could come up with previously unknown theories like his method for calculating the sides of a right triangle (a2+b2=c2). You too, can use numbers to translate aspects of the world around you -- something that doesn't come easily to everyone. Your quick mathematical mind will allow you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Mist

Michael, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind. You're able to whittle even the most complex situation down to comprehensible component parts. In short, you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor.

For you, life is a series of equations. Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, and your understanding of numerical problems is unparalleled. It's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, so that you can discover quick solutions to problems while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. One precision processor that comes to mind is the Greek philosopher-mathematician, Pythagoras. Pythagoras had a mind for numbers and, as such, could come up with previously unknown theories like his method for calculating the sides of a right triangle (a2+b2=c2). You too, can use numbers to translate aspects of the world around you -- something that doesn't come easily to everyone. Your quick mathematical mind will allow you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.

Your really asking for it, aren't you?

§P0oONY
Of course it is not completely accurate there is only around 50 questions, but it gives a basis, also IQ tests aren't all about getting the questions right it is about the time it takes to answer them as well,

and POB yo said it is to make people feel better, then how come the 1st time you took it you got a below average score, surely that isn;t going to make people feel better about themselves,

Ken Kenobi

Fark off No Lightsaber Spoon Boy.

I said I didn't even try that hard. I looked at each question for a few seconds then answered it. stick out tongue If I were to really try I would kick your ass in it. Muahahahaha!

tabby999
yeah it isn't anything you can substanciate and hold up to a flame, only a accredited psychologist can administer an iq test

BackFire
I'm smart enough to know that online IQ tests are complete bullshit.

§P0oONY

That is an insult to me too, the almighty spoon... sad

Mist
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Your really asking for it, aren't you?

no expression go play with your toys.

Ken Kenobi

§P0oONY
But you are the Spooon, I'm talking about Lightsaber Spoons.

I have a red one & a green one, also the one I bought for Maya Zurak, which she recieved the other day is a blue one.

Ooooooooh, carry on.....

smoker4
Leon, your IQ score is 127
Word Warrior

* Recommend
this test to a friend
* Show a friend
your result
* Guess
your friends' results

Leon, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. These talents make you a Word Warrior.

Mist

I said I didn't even try that hard. I looked at each question for a few seconds then answered it. stick out tongue If I were to really try I would kick your ass in it. Muahahahaha!

i saw the spoons todayeek! they were many different cover boxes big grin vader, yoda, obi, anakin....

Ken Kenobi

§P0oONY
And...they glow!!!!

I'm gonna post a pic later on with my Red vs. Green spoon battle!

Nice

GuitarBunny
hmmm....

ESP07

jason, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and insight into processes and the way people think. These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people. Helen Keller is a great example of an Insightful Linguist. Blind, deaf and mute, she was still able to put things together in her mind and to understand complex ideas. She could do that because she was able to conceptualise ideas internally. Though she could not literally see, she had the visual and spatial skills necessary to understand patterns on an abstract level. She learned to read, write and ultimately became a writer on issues of social justice.

MC Mike

Penis, your IQ score is significantly below average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much weaker than those of the average population. You are not skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths (none) and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have very, VERY low scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the very WEAKEST abilities.

You have no art or linguistic skills whatsoever. This contributes to your blank mind.

And we will just skip the next paragraph to say, you are officially mentally retarded.

Have a nice day.

Mist
i went back and read mine....i thought they gave you the same comments if you have the same iq......how wrong i was...

im a maths geek....wonderful....i always wanted to know that.....no expression

"hmm....your intelligence is higher than avergae, but your a geek who's doomed to die alone" - they coulda just said it like that...wouldnta made it sound so badbig grin

Lana
Alana, your IQ score is 136
Facts Curator

Alana, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years. Words, numbers, you've got it all. That's what makes you a Facts Curator.

Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind has certain steel-trap qualities to it. You are a knowledge sponge. You have almost enough words in your head to fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept when it comes to manipulating numbers. You can also detect important patterns in number sequences, and probably remember the mnemonic devices you were taught in your early school years.

That's actually LOWER than what my IQ was when I took a real IQ test....

Mist
damn you and your smart brain lana.....if i die and become a zombie...yours is the first brain im coming forbig grin

StinkFist462

Eugene, your IQ score is slightly above the average IQ score. Congratulations! Among your skills, there are certain areas that stand out above the rest. The classic IQ test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. By analysing your answers we can discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

TOH
Alexandre, your IQ score is 136

http://i.uk.tickle.com/uk/test/iq/philosopher.jpg

Alexandre, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should come next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with great ideas. The timelessness of your vision and the balance between your various skills are what make you a Visionary Philosopher.

In addition to your strengths in maths and linguistics, you have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns. These skills and your uncanny ability to detect the underlying blueprint of most of life's situations add to your visionary philosopher mind. Two philosophers who share the same combination of skills you possess are Plato and Benedict Spinoza.

shock

Elessea

Jennifer, your IQ score is slightly above the average IQ score. Congratulations! Among your skills, there are certain areas that stand out above the rest. The classic IQ test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. By analysing your answers we can discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

Whether or not you recognise it, your vocabulary is your strongest suit -- use it whenever you can. Since your command of words is so great, you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone. Your wordsmithing prowess will also help in artistic and creative pursuits. The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too. Since you have so many words at your disposal, you are in a unique position to describe things in an original way, as well as see the future in your mind's eye. In short, your strengths allow you to be a visionary -- able to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas.

IceWithin
132 big grin

IceWithin
Originally posted by TOH
Alexandre, your IQ score is 136

http://i.uk.tickle.com/uk/test/iq/philosopher.jpg

Alexandre, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should come next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with great ideas. The timelessness of your vision and the balance between your various skills are what make you a Visionary Philosopher.

In addition to your strengths in maths and linguistics, you have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns. These skills and your uncanny ability to detect the underlying blueprint of most of life's situations add to your visionary philosopher mind. Two philosophers who share the same combination of skills you possess are Plato and Benedict Spinoza.

shock

stick out tongue

Imaginary
133 big grin

Mist
what did it say imag? stick out tongue

Fionnuala
i'm an idiot and i know it...also the first question confused me so i stopped bag

Mist
what was it, your name big grin

j/kstick out tongue

Fionnuala
what was it, your name big grin

j/kstick out tongue

yes actually schmoll

IceWithin
what did it say imag? stick out tongue

LOL I somewhy dont believe him either laughing out loud

IceWithin
Originally posted by Fionnuala
i'm an idiot and i know it...also the first question confused me so i stopped bag

stick out tongue!!

IceWithin
and finnonula the first question's scarily easy stick out tongue

Fionnuala
Originally posted by IceWithin
stick out tongue!!

what?... happy

Mist
Ice, imag is a girl...youll get such a flaming when she comes back on and seesstick out tongue

Fionnuala
Originally posted by IceWithin
and finnonula the first question's scarily easy stick out tongue

really?..with the devil and the numbers?...

Mist
what was the first question btw?

Fionnuala
i've forgotten...my brain is still asleep..

Mist
you have a brain? can i borrow for a while?

Fionnuala
you have a brain? can i borrow for a while?

prehaps..somewhere...let me find it and then you can have it...i think it needs to be returned to the shop though..it's kind of faulty..

IceWithin
really?..with the devil and the numbers?...
yeah!!

mist go to the link and look at the first question

Mist
its too hardstick out tongue

i think i must have gotten mine from the same place.....i returned and got my money backbig grin

Fionnuala
its too hardstick out tongue

i think i must have gotten mine from the same place.....i returned and got my money backbig grin

maybe i'll try that..no brain and money must be better than malfunctining brain, that really can't spell.. blink

dave123
my IQ is so high, the only person alive that can calculate it is me yes

Fionnuala
Originally posted by dave123
my IQ is so high, the only person alive that can calculate it is me yes

and so modest as well..

Mist
i could...coz apparentely im a maths man or something...i forget.....

no brain + lots of money = time for fun naughty

Fionnuala
i could...coz apparentely im a maths man or something...i forget.....

no brain + lots of money = time for fun naughty

ooo my brain understands fun wink ..it's not something it's used to but it likes fun naughty

dave123
and so modest as well.. It's Pi^2Pi smart

Fionnuala
Originally posted by dave123
It's Pi^2Pi smart

okay...well....that's good.. blink

Mist
fun without the heavy consequesnces wink

dave123
thank you droolio

Fionnuala
i'd reply with something witty but.....no i've got nothing.. rolling on floor laughing ninja

Imaginary
Ice, I'm a GIRL! What do I have to DO to make it OBVIOUS that I'm FEMALE? mad

IceWithin
I dunno

Mist
stick out tongue *sits back to watch*

Fionnuala
*joins him* ..these moments are priceless..pepsi

Imaginary
Do I have to make a thread stating that I'm female?

Storm
No.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Imaginary

if it'll make you feel better..then yes.. happy

IceWithin
that'd b kinda stupid

Blue Dragon
Stupid test! Makes no sense but I got....oh hang on more questions!? Duh duh duh mer mer mer....I give up, too stupid for me...

IceWithin
right roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Kosta
I took a proper test a while back and mine was 127. My dads is like 145 no expression

Kosta
A boy is four years old and his sister is three times as old as he is. When the boy is 12 years old, how old will his sister be?

WTF? His sister would be 36

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kosta
A boy is four years old and his sister is three times as old as he is. When the boy is 12 years old, how old will his sister be?

WTF? His sister would be 36

No, his sister doesn't age 3x as quick as him

she would be 20

Kosta
AHHHHHHHHHH! Very good!

Kosta
The Classic IQ Test
Kosta, your IQ score is 122

Kosta, your IQ score is slightly above the average IQ score. Congratulations! Among your skills, there are certain areas that stand out above the rest. The classic IQ test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. By analysing your answers we can discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

Whether or not you recognise it, your vocabulary is your strongest suit -- use it whenever you can. Since your command of words is so great, you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone. Your wordsmithing prowess will also help in artistic and creative pursuits. The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too. Since you have so many words at your disposal, you are in a unique position to describe things in an original way, as well as see the future in your mind's eye. In short, your strengths allow you to be a visionary -- able to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas.

I still got it big grin

Kosta
What exactly is the Avarege? confused I thought it was around 80 or 90, thats what it was on the one I took that was like the official one developed by psychiatrists for peple aged 16 to 20 and I got 120 somthing fo that. Did I get dumber? stick out tongue

Lana
Average is between 90 and 110, I think.

Fearnix
i only got 115 cry

i'm so stupid *slaps himself* stick out tongue

Kosta
that still above avarege wink

Kosta
Originally posted by MC Mike

Penis, your IQ score is significantly below average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much weaker than those of the average population. You are not skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths (none) and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have very, VERY low scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the very WEAKEST abilities.

You have no art or linguistic skills whatsoever. This contributes to your blank mind.

And we will just skip the next paragraph to say, you are officially mentally retarded.

Have a nice day.

ROFL! I awwward you 10000 IW just for that! It made me piss myself laughing! ROFL!

Fearnix
Originally posted by Kosta
that still above avarege wink

but still i could have got higher if i had some sleep over the last couple of days sad

Imaginary
133 big grin

Did it again...

Tish, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. These skills combined with your strengths in logic are what make you a Visual Mathematician.

You're able to understand patterns visually and in numbers. That means your mind can create a mental picture for any problem. In addition to that skill, you possess an intelligence that allows you to apply maths to that picture, too. That helps you manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution. You have many skills that are critical to success and problem-solving. Your talents help you understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction -- especially in the workplace. You flourish in environments where tasks are clearly defined, and you excel at improving processes and making things more efficient. Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

Clovie
The Classic IQ Test
Clovie, your IQ score is 138
Visual Mathematician

Clovie, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

first IQ test which didn't tell i'm stupid blink

Imaginary
You're not stupid Clovie hug

And when I posted my new results I accidently erased the score, its 136 embarrasment

Clovie
tx hug

but usualy in this tests ARE evEn more language stuff...which i'm just unable to get right confused
what was with that rose? cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.