Captain America vS Captain Planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Captain America vS Captain Planet

chilled monkey
Captain Planet easily. He has power on the level of Superman. There's nothing Cap. America can do.

leonheartmm
well, lets not forget that even the least amount of toxic garbage can take away captain planet's powers, im sure that cap america can figure that out n use it against planet.

Draco69
He doesn't know that. All he would see is Captain Planet throwing boulders and such at him. He wouldn't be able to figure out that a guy that powerful is extremely vulnerable to toxic waste.

jplatinum
Captain planet is like a low low budget superman.
Point, he will still be powerful enough to crush Captain America with no effort at all.
This is not even a match up.
Maybe if Captain America had spiderman,Wolverine,Batman,and Nightwing helping him, he'd win.
Only hope for cap A is to get cap P real dirty, and I doubt he will stand there and let this happen.

Point, Cap A gets decimated.

black robb
all Cap has to do is throw some litter on him and then contaminate him with his pee

jinzin
captain planet loses cause.....well he's got a mullet.

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah littering is the American way and if you dont like it go to Canada. And please take Logan back with you on the way out!

jinzin
lol.....poor hairy midget.

jplatinum
D#mn,
Rick James:"that was coldblooded"

Metalmanx
Captain Planet totally wins. He can do just about anything.

Captain America would not figure out the pollution thing without someone telling him. Wouldn't matter anyway. Planet would destroy him before he knew what was happening.

Goldenskull777
Why wouldn't he? Captain America isn't stupid, it is people like you that make him look stupid.

Blade Cutter
Come on this fight needs to take place at the garbage dump to make it a fare fight.I saw CP pick up a rainbow one time before you have to be pretty powerful to pick up light reflection's.Isn't he all the world elements rolled in to one?But then again one time I was walking down the street and I dropped a beer bottle on the ground next thing you know CP came down talking sh!t telling me not to litter so I kicked over a trash can and he fell to his knees then me and my homeys beat the hell out of him.Then we ran train on Goya(or what ever her name is).But we all got aids from Jamie homey number 3 so we kill him too.

Blade Cutter
Cap A, can throw some of SM blood on CP and that would do the trick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.