How strong is the current She-Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
She beat the Champion. She held up the weight Thing usually maxes out on with one hand. She purposely lost to Hercules in a arm wrestling match, and she said Herc was giving it everything he had, but she let him win.

Is her strength near that of her cousin?

Hulk Power
I seriously doubt that she is as strong as the Hulk. in the marvel encyclopedia i read that she is as strong as the thing. I remember that the hulk on a scale from one to ten (ten being the strongest) he was a ten. then i saw she-hulk's strenght and it said that she was a nine. i think that when hulk is in his base strenght, she is nearly as strong as him. but if hulk were to get mad and go on a rampage, i doubt she-hulk would would be anything close to hulks strenght. besides, hulk once lifted a mountain that weighed 150 BILLION tons. i very much doubt that she can lift anything as nearly as heavy as that. i have also been wondering, does she-hulk get bigger and stonger the madder she gets just like her cousin? wink smile Happy Dance

Mainstream
85 tons max

Bishop X
Who's that in your avatar Mainstream?

Mainstream
Cyborg...in his golden android form from the teen titans justice league crossover back in 1998 or 1999

shaber
Increased more recently in the continuum embarrasment

But not as strong as the Hulk, whose strength keeps increasing when he's angry.

Sentry
85 tons max? That's what she held up in one hand in front of Reed and the Thing. She beat the Champion Of The Universe. Anyone else read the new She-Hulk comics?

dominic/wolf
ok she was 75 ton then she went into space and it doulde so shes like 150 base

Cosmic Cube
Depends. Jen gets stronger by working out in her human form. When she transforms her strength increases exponentially.

When she fought Champ her strength had been increased ^3. That's 95 x 95 x 95 tons. Though her strength isn't limitless like her cousin's, with prep, She-Hulk can get uber-strong.

manjaro
its 85 now not 95

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by manjaro
its 85 now not 95

That's impossible. Hercules is class 100.

or did you mean it should be 85^3?

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Depends. Jen gets stronger by working out in her human form. When she transforms her strength increases exponentially.

When she fought Champ her strength had been increased ^3. That's 95 x 95 x 95 tons. Though her strength isn't limitless like her cousin's, with prep, She-Hulk can get uber-strong.

Erm, I don't think Jen can lift 85 tons, bucko. 85 x 3 sounds a lot more accurate for She-Hulks limit.

olympian
Theres no way she was 85 after beating on Champion and lifting with one hand the Things max weight while wearing a strenght containment suit. she was also wearing one when she defeated Hercules in 3 armwrestling matches.

Slott said he considered Hercules as mortal and not as strong as immortal and thats why he says even with all this she still isent above Hulk.

So in the end even she doesnt reach her cousin she has to be way more than Thing. And Ben isent class 85 currently.

Considering she made the bigger deal of beating Herc (showing to be actually surprised) instead of lfting THings max weight, for Slott Mortal Herc was also above current Ben.

yahman
Forget the Numerical values associated with the class system.

75 - 100 tons = Bull shit

Thing has demonstrated that he can way over 100 tons on several occasions, (as has most of the ****ing Level 6 characters)

Before her power up, She Hulk = Level 6

Hints about her strength:

She said she was nothing compared to current Juggernaut. Note that Current Juggernaut KO'ed Rhino with one punch.

Mortal Herc struggled to lift what was referred to as a Doomsday Device (Olympian will show you the scan) Note that mortal Herc is no where near as strong as Immortal Herc. (he referred to the Doomsday Device as a mere trifle).

Dooms Day device was bigger than the Bridge of a Helli Carrier Which weighs over 900 tons. (I saw this programme once, long story anyway). Therefore

Mortal Herc can Lift somewhere over 900 tons.

Conclusion

Old She Hulk = > Current Juggernaught

As She Hulk easily beat Mortal Herc we conclude that she can lift over 900 tons.

New She Hulk < 900 tons, Mortal Herc and the Thing

smile wink

NoFate007
I think the idea of having a She-Hulk is retarded. Hulk is a cool idea, but do you really need a female version of every male character, and a male version of every female character? I don't want Cat-Man, I don't like the idea of having a Spider-Girl, or jeez, what are we gonna have next, a female version of The Thing called "The Other Thing"? Why don't we have Martian Womanhunter while we're at it, or Green Lantern's cousin, the Pink Scrunchy, with the power to bind people stylishly and multiply into a billion different colors you'll never use!

pr1983
Originally posted by NoFate007
I think the idea of having a She-Hulk is retarded. Hulk is a cool idea, but do you really need a female version of every male character, and a male version of every female character? I don't want Cat-Man, I don't like the idea of having a Spider-Girl, or jeez, what are we gonna have next, a female version of The Thing called "The Other Thing"? Why don't we have Martian Womanhunter while we're at it, or Green Lantern's cousin, the Pink Scrunchy, with the power to bind people stylishly and multiply into a billion different colors you'll never use!

There is actually a female thing...

in marvel knights f4...

NoFate007
Jesus...see that's just ridiculous. I'm not being sexist, I'm just as much against creating a male character just cause there's a female one first. I just think you should keep it original. Captain America, then Miss America. Spider-Man, then Spider-Girl. Everyone has to be so equal don't they? God.

The only one I consider worthy of this trend is Batgirl. Not even Supergirl, she's pointless basically.

olympian
I have no problem about having a female in the top. As long they make it consistence. If the idea was to be " wow she is even stronger than Hercules now" then either they explain Mortal as not as powerful, or either they say Hercules is that powerful again and in that case she has to be above Hulk as well.

The scan Yahman was talking about its this one, when Herk was depowered and after his Hulk one shot fight.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1149/picture10315ca.jpg

This one and alot more are in the Hercules thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360625&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Three examples i posted in the beginning dont seem to have the link working. Ill repost them in time. About the rest, theres alot there to enjoy. And more to come.

NoFate007
I'm not saying I mind having a female be really strong, Wonder Woman is great at that. I'm just sayin I think its retarded that they have to make a She-Hulk because there's a Hulk. Like now there's this She-Venom stuff, why? Can't Venom exist by himself without having a female counterpart? There's been a female version of so many characters, its ridiculous. Ock even had one if I can remember correctly. A character that's a sidekick is different, like how The Joker got Harley Quinn. She's not The Female Joker, she's a completely different character. But when you get like, She-Juggernaut (Juggs could work there for real lol) or She-Wolverine, or She-Cyclops, or She-Human Torch, or She-Mr. Freeze...its just stupid and pointless. A horrible attempt to make it appeal to girls. That's like giving Bettsy Wettsy a kickass machine gun with her purse, in order to try to get guys to buy the doll.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by NoFate007
I'm not saying I mind having a female be really strong, Wonder Woman is great at that. I'm just sayin I think its retarded that they have to make a She-Hulk because there's a Hulk. Like now there's this She-Venom stuff, why? Can't Venom exist by himself without having a female counterpart? There's been a female version of so many characters, its ridiculous. Ock even had one if I can remember correctly. A character that's a sidekick is different, like how The Joker got Harley Quinn. She's not The Female Joker, she's a completely different character. But when you get like, She-Juggernaut (Juggs could work there for real lol) or She-Wolverine, or She-Cyclops, or She-Human Torch, or She-Mr. Freeze...its just stupid and pointless. A horrible attempt to make it appeal to girls. That's like giving Bettsy Wettsy a kickass machine gun with her purse, in order to try to get guys to buy the doll.

I agree man. I love She-Hulk and all but some of the other female characters are just stupid.

ScarletSpider
Yes, there was a "She-Thing" for awhile, she also went by the name Ms. Marvel. Her name was Sharon Ventura, I think eventually she mutated further and is more or less mindless at the moment.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/MarchToFuzzMH/max0093.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/MarchToFuzzMH/max0111.jpg

The She-Hulk title has a completely different tone than Hulk, but it's a great book and hilarious, I strongly urge everyone to pick it up when it relaunches this fall!

JediMasterLuke5
She Hulk has to be 85 tons according to marvel directory

The Hulk is like 100 tons

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
She Hulk has to be 85 tons according to marvel directory

The Hulk is like 100 tons

Dont take the numbers literally. She hulk like the hulk and many other powerhouses is class 100 which means she and tey can routinely lift at least 100 tons and more. Hulk and Thor can lift 100's of thousands of tons yet they are still classed as class 100. The marvel directory is outdated in many respects. It uses the old class system which marvel bios dont use anymore and its stats for a lot of characters are in need of an upgrade.

Blood_Rayne
She Hulk has gotten really strong who currently holds The Infinity Gem of Power?

hunbu04
she hulk is not even suppose to be stronger than mortal hercules after all it was mortal hercules who held the earth and this feats is consider cannon by marvel. are you guys saying she hulk is so strong that she can lift the earth.
she hulk comic is total pis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.