Today's the day! (UK thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
The final chapter of the Matrix trilogy is on DVD, how do you feel?? How is it?? eek! eek!

Bahrg, another four days for me. But y'all deserve a thread to celebrate in smile

Korri
I just got mine raver

omg the 1st disc is so hott eek!drool

i feel great cool

Alias Neo
cool

whatshisface
what the hell? the brits gets an early dvd realease date too? the games, the phones and now the dvds... that's it, i'm moving to europe *packs bags*

Korri
we got Reloaded before you too stick out tongue

The Omega
What? The Brits already have the DVD?!?!?!?
(Starts swimming)

Korri
raver yes, yes we do Happy Dance

I expect u2 die
SUPERBRAWL.....FANTASTIC! BETTER THAN PIRATE COPY

MY BEST DVD!

Korri
raverlove

haha Trinity is dying...hurry up yawn

whatshisface
damn you, korri... DAMN YOU!!!

Alias Neo
laughing out loud

mailedbypostman
Laughs with him. laughing laughing out loud

The Alpha
What is the official date of the release of rev. DVD?

dragonpisces272
isnt it somewhere in april? but I dont live anywhere in the U.K. area no expression

Sifer
Err, it came out yesterday (Friday), and was on my doorstep at 9am big grin

JediHDM
we (and by we i mean those of us in the US) have to wait until tuesday...

Mordecai
Yeah it came here (Aus) on the 2nd as well, i went and got it on the day, my only beef is with the cover, it looks like no effort was put into the presentation of the dvd at all.

Other than that the actual dvd is just as good as it should be, i haven't watched all of the special features yet though, i watched the thing on matrix online, looks alright.

I got nothin else to say really.

Good day. beer

JKozzy
The cover is crap, like Mordecai said. When I saw it, I thought MC Mike photoshoped it together, but no, it came from WBmessed

Korri
stick out tongue

burlyman
What extras are there?
'cause I've had it on pirate for ages.. I think I'm gonna wait for the boxset

Numo
Since this is a UK thread I guess I should say something.

Yes we have already got it, and the reason for that can be said in one word...LOYALTY.

We kept Reloaded at the top of the UK Box Office Charts for 4 weeks, can the US say the same? I think not and why do you think that is because the trilogy is anti-Republican.

You've seen it haven't you, when Neo is talking to the Architect, on the screens next to them when the Architect says that "he redesigned the matrix to better reflect you're varying grotesqueries", you see Hitler then George Bush Senior, then George W. Bush.

Then lets not forget Cypher aka Mr Reagan.

Korri
rock We Rock!

JKozzy
Haha, I'll have to go through and rewatch that, never noticed bush and hitler... nice one Numo smart

Also, it's not like I can pay millions of dollars myself, I did my part to try and keep it up in the BOsmile

Korri
no expression Im running for president

JKozzy
Vote Korri! big grin

Korri
vote me or face the conciquences

neo2
yes....quite

whatshisface
it just came out today in the US Happy Dance i just got mine... mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*co
ugh*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahaha

whatshisface
ha

just thought i'd rub it in since i got a cd rom with the dvd Happy Dance

freemind
Yeeeaaaahhhh! Just got mine. This calls for a party.
Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin' beer smokin' beer Happy Dance Happy Dance

whatshisface
heeyeahyuh!!!

Korri
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.