Eddie a transexual???!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

St Eddie Brock
Who the heck is the person behind spidey?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/spiderdevil/fatthing.jpg

She/He looks like Eddie!!!! jawdrop

But with big boobs! Bigger than Spideys HEAD! puke

Some one PLEASE tell that is NOT Eddie!!! pray

Mainstream
that anit Eddie...that's the Russian a Punisher villian..but he does kinda favor Brock...so I can see where you could mix'em up. venom2

Draco69
I wouldn't be surprised. He's tumbled down the stairs constantly throughout his life.

St Eddie Brock
So it ISNT'T Eddie?! eek!
Then wwhy the hell does he LOOK like him then?! mad

Mainstream
I told you kid

St Eddie Brock
I'm NOT a kid! mad

Mainstream
relax....to me you is I'm 6 years your senior!

St Eddie Brock
What? What the f**k?

Doc Ock
St Eddie Brock you really need to see a shrink.Or get yourself a real boyfriend in life.

Because you really are obsessed over Brock.

I don't know why.He's a loser who blames Spidey for his loserness.

Mainstream
loserness?

Doc Ock
Yep loserness.Everything about him that makes him a loser.

He thinks Spider-Man is a bad guy when Spidey takes down big time villains like Doc Ock and Green Goblin all the time.

Instead of eating those brains Brock you might try growing one wink

Mainstream
heh heh...Spidey F**K up his life...he revealed a lead that Brock got on a story to full of Sh*t and it's Spidey fault...poor Brock...damn wall crawler.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mainstream
heh heh...Spidey F**K up his life...he revealed a lead that Brock got on a story to full of Sh*t and it's Spidey fault...poor Brock...damn wall crawler.

Oh no.That monster.Spidey how could you???

He revealed a BS lead on a story and that ruined his ENTIRE life??

Not much of a life he had then if thats all it takes to ruin it laughing out loud

Mainstream
Brock got cancer too....the symbo keeps it a bay.

Doc Ock
Ah but that is not Spidey's fault wink

Mainstream
sure it is...Spidey web infected Brock with a rare Cancer.

Doc Ock
Spidey's webs carry cancer in them?? confused

How come all his other villains ain't dying or dead then too???

Mainstream
Eddie was a one in billion case...Spidey webbing affected him this way.....I was kidding...but it would make for a great story though.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mainstream
Eddie was a one in billion case...Spidey webbing affected him this way.....I was kidding...but it would make for a great story though.

LOL!

Cancer webbing eek!

They'd all be screwed.

Mainstream
not really make it so the webbing only affects like one in 300 million people...something like that.

St Eddie Brock
Doc Ock, you need to mind your own damn bussiness! mad I can like Eddie all I want. I don't give a f**** if you don't like him! mad

Mainstream
calm down girl! you can like Brock if you wannn okay. jumpwoot

doctorstrongbad
Okay lets all try to calm down. Yeah The Russian was a lot cooler before he came back with the woman's chest. Who's idea was that?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by St Eddie Brock
Doc Ock, you need to mind your own damn bussiness! mad I can like Eddie all I want. I don't give a f**** if you don't like him! mad

Darling if you want me to mind my own business then don't post your ridiculous fantasies about a fictional character in a PUBLIC forum wink

Spiderman_RJ
yah im tired of these spawn folowers who carry their fantasy on brock, FUK OFF VENOMS DipS.HITs , and stop making such stupids thread theres already one or two about simbiotes. go there u smuck!

WARNING!WARNING!WARNING! vulgar language detected, the moderators are coming, INCOMIN! HIT THE SHELTERS!

Spideys Sister
You guys need to lighten up. You all relize your on a tread devoted to the spiderman series??? eek! bunny Don't curse wit out me neither
Spiderman RJ!!!!!!!!!!!

doctorstrongbad
Okay back to the thread... Eddie is still a normal, straight guy. The Pic was of the Russian, a punisher villain. Is there anybody who is gay in a spider-man comic?

TheFilmProphet
What in the world happened to the Russian? blink

dominic/wolf
wait if spidy's web is cancerus wouldnt he give it to the victims he saves too

Spideys Sister
Negitivity sensed.
U LUUUUUUUV to see people die dont u?
watch CSI any who the first time I read spidey I thougt he was gay
I mean a GUY running around in tights?!!! XXX rated

doctorstrongbad
Well most super heroes do wear tights. Its not a good idea to insult spider-man on a thread about him.

Spideys Sister
I'm not! I luv the wall crawler and I said the FIRST time I saw him...
Why does everyone have to find a way to hate me?

Paola
okay this is going off-topic and the question has been answered.

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.