Why Are Womens' Bathrooms Always Nicer Than the Guys' Bathroom??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
confused

silver_tears
The one's in funeral homes have a couches and little perfume bottles and roses in vases all over, as well as a little seperate alcove where you can sit on the couches. happy

smoker4
In my experience managing bars, they werent nicer at all sick

Anna85
cuz women r more delicate than men stick out tongue

Draco69
That is SOOOOO not fair. Our bathrooms have pee puddles! mad

Ness
Originally posted by Draco69
That is SOOOOO not fair. Our bathrooms have pee puddles! mad b/c we make them !!!!

Draco69
Nooo! I NEVER made a pee puddle! I pee IN the toilet not ON the toilet like some jackasses in this world!

STYX Chick
That is SOOOOO not fair. Our bathrooms have pee puddles! mad

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud That's the funniest thing I've heard all day... eek!

Anyways, it's cuz chicks are more delicate than you guys stick out tongue -Runs off- Eeeeek!!!!!

a1hsauce
ya guys bathrooms have kind of degraded themselves... now there are little flies painted inside the bowl of the urinals..supposedly it calms us while we're peeing and allows us to focus on something so we dont spill all over the place

Anna85
this thread is surely very funny stick out tongue laughing out loud

IceWithin
cuz sometimes men arent holding their penis when they pee so the pee goes everywhere

Draco69
And there all these HOLES in the walls of the stalls! The size of two quarters. WHY are they there??? Is something supposed to go through them or something??

a1hsauce
laughing out loud ya sometimes ill do the one hand on the wall or the lean back and grunt move haha

a1hsauce
And there all these HOLES in the walls of the stalls! The size of two quarters. WHY are they there??? Is something supposed to go through them or something??

laughing out loud eek! what?!! you found glory holes. lol hahaha where?!!!

Anna85
lol

IceWithin
Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing out loud ya sometimes ill do the one hand on the wall or the lean back and grunt move haha

laughing out loud

Draco69
Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing out loud eek! what?!! you found glory holes. lol hahaha where?!!!

There in every bathroom I'm in! Even at my old high school! mad

Ness
Nooo! I NEVER made a pee puddle! I pee IN the toilet not ON the toilet like some jackasses in this world! *cough* like me *cough*

Draco69
Pee puddle maker! Do you realize how HARD it is to get urine out of my suede shoe!! mad

a1hsauce
There in every bathroom I'm in! Even at my old high school! mad

ur kidding me

a1hsauce
Originally posted by IceWithin
laughing out loud
those are always classic... and i need to stop pulling a newb with these double posts

Draco69
No! There's drawings and everything. And for some odd reason the toilet paper is NEVER in stock.

Ness
Pee puddle maker! Do you realize how HARD it is to get urine out of my suede shoe!! mad umm i dont own any sude shoes?? so umm NOPE i dont know

Draco69
VERRRRY Difficult. I have to use $18 dollar spray and everything.

Ness
hahaha that makes it all worth peeing in a puddle .. ahahaha

Draco69
sad

Anna85
huh

Draco69
rolling on floor laughing

Ness
devil rock

Anna85
laughing out loud

smoker4
Pee puddle maker! Do you realize how HARD it is to get urine out of my suede shoe!! mad

Elvis has left the bathroom smokin'

Anna85
messed

smoker4
You can do anything but dont pee on my blue suede shoes.....

Thank you very much smokin'

Draco69
My suede shoes are tan.

smoker4
Never mindhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/bye.gif

IceWithin
laughing u guys r funny

Mistah DEVIL
guys dont care about public restrooms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.