People Who Spit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I REALLY don't like people who spit for absolutely no reason on the ground while they're walking..

Anna85
i hate them too

a1hsauce
oh im sorry embarrasment

silver_tears
agreed yes

joeykangaroo
lmao shamme, like ppl are randomly spitting around you. or on the football pitches..nastttty

Da Moose
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
lmao shamme, like ppl are randomly spitting around you. or on the football pitches..nastttty

Joey! I've missed you! Especially since we don't argue now! smile big grin wink

a1hsauce
well now i have to defend my fellow baseballers... when doing strenuous exercise, you pick up phlem and saliva in ur mouth... that causes you to accumulate more in ur mouth thus necessitating you to spit. its not really our fault

smoker4
Random spitting is wrong, unless you have tourettes syndrome

lilmisskitten
totally its horrible some1 did it 2day and they were like surprised they got it all down there chin i mean come on !!!

Lana
It's gross sick

Anna85
Originally posted by a1hsauce
oh im sorry embarrasment
hey, what happened?
r u spiting?

lilmisskitten
well now i have to defend my fellow baseballers... when doing strenuous exercise, you pick up phlem and saliva in ur mouth... that causes you to accumulate more in ur mouth thus necessitating you to spit. its not really our fault

Yeah but what about people who r just walking around the streets and then they just spit

Draco69
And you accidently step on their spit.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Yeah but what about people who r just walking around the streets and then they just spit

well yes kitten then thats just wrong. yes big grin

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Da Moose
Joey! I've missed you! Especially since we don't argue now! smile big grin wink
aww hi, i know i know i need to stop the arguments- im sure well make time for 1 some time

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
totally its horrible some1 did it 2day and they were like surprised they got it all down there chin i mean come on !!!
the people who try and look hard by spitting...wow

Anna85
well yes kitten then thats just wrong. yes big grin huh

lilmisskitten
the people who try and look hard by spitting...wow

i know yeah its just nasty
not hard

at all

nada

Da Moose
aww hi, i know i know i need to stop the arguments- im sure well make time for 1 some time

Oh just shut up for God's sake. wink laughing out loud

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Anna85
huh

wts confusing

Da Moose
Spitting, unless you've eaten a bug by accident, or are on a baseball diamond, should be confined to the bedroom. End of story.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud Mooseter strikes again

Da Moose
laughing out loud Mooseter strikes again

Hey Saucy, speaking of baseball, your team improve any??

a1hsauce
laughing out loud im looking at it right now... my record is 17-45-2... pretty bad, but i traded for 2 power bats now, i got konerko and floyd.

Da Moose
laughing out loud im looking at it right now... my record is 17-45-2... pretty bad, but i traded for 2 power bats now, i got konerko and floyd.

I was gonna pick up Floyd, but I passed on him and grabbed Hillenbrand instead. I already had Konerko on 2 teams.

*spits*

a1hsauce
hillenbrand is doing so awesome, i have him as a Utility

§pearhead
I have some funny stories about spitting I'll refrain from telling no expression

Da Moose
hillenbrand is doing so awesome, i have him as a Utility

He's ridiculously on fire. I'm a big Jays fan, so I'm happy. You should try and pick up Chacin as well, that kid is the real deal.

IceWithin
hate it, it's disgusting, unfortunally chinese ppl are known for doing that..
and I live in china sick

a1hsauce
haha what did he go like 4/5 yesterday hes a monster... way ahead of you i traded foulke i think for chacin and ayala

cindy8219
Originally posted by Draco69
I REALLY don't like people who spit for absolutely no reason on the ground while they're walking..

God, I hate that. That is just so gross.

Da Moose
haha what did he go like 4/5 yesterday hes a monster... way ahead of you i traded foulke i think for chacin and ayala

Bobby Ayala? Is he still in Washington? I have to get rid of Benitez...son of a biatch is out for like 3 months I think.

a1hsauce
just pray you people dont run into people munching on chewing tobacco

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Da Moose
Bobby Ayala? Is he still in Washington? I have to get rid of Benitez...son of a biatch is out for like 3 months I think.
no no luis ayala ya hes on washington. i needed holds thats why. ya benetiz I just switched him to my DL.

Da Moose
no no luis ayala ya hes on washington. i needed holds thats why. ya benetiz I just switched him to my DL.

My one staff has Santana, Halladay, Chacin, Johnson, Carpenter, Foulke, Rivera, Gagne, and Lyon....

I went strong on pitchers... embarrasment

a1hsauce
helll ya thats a strong pitching staff..is benetiz really out 2 months i thought it was like 2 weeks

Linkalicious
I just don't like people who spit when they smoke...

If you're going to be the jerk off who spits when he smokes...why smoke at all?

sexylexy32
And I hate people who spit their gum out in the parking lot and it just had to be you to step in it. I did that the other day ,gross mad

chelsea17
Ugh spitting is totally nasty....

cindy8219
Originally posted by sexylexy32
And I hate people who spit their gum out in the parking lot and it just had to be you to step in it. I did that the other day ,gross mad

oh, yes. Then having to take the gum off your shoe is disgusting.

magic_hate_ball
Foulke is getting hammered right now....but hell come around....

ApolloX
If you have nasty stuff in your mouth or a bad taste you must spit.

Whisper
I hate seeing peoples phlegm on the sidewalk. It's worse than seeing a dog turd.

xLiNdS x 622x
I guess you all hate me then...i always spit..its just one of those things that i HAVE to do..the thought of swallowing my spit sick...sorry embarrasment

Imaginary
It's illegal here.

misha

i spit sometimes, but thats because i do need to. how do you know these people dont need to spit? messed

wuTa
thats what i was thinking...when your mouth overpoduces saliva...what are you suppose to do?....swallow it, forget that...or if your running and and your mouth gets dry and there's nothing but saliva in there you have to spit

Jackie Malfoy

I can't stand it when they do that when they are not walking and just hanging around.Whyi does guys spit so much?jm mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.