Listen to what happened to Me!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omegaman
I was on my way home after work yesterday and needed to stop by the grocery store for a few things. While I was walking around the store, I noticed this lady was staring at me and when she saw me look at her then she would quickly look away? I ran into her a few times and she wouldnt quite staring at me , very wierd. So I finally got up the nerve , and I just asked her "excuse me, but you keep staring at me , do I know you?" She says that she is sorry for staring but she thinks that she knows me because I look so familiar, but I dont remember her at all?After talking to her for awhile ,she finally admits that I must just look like someone she knows and again she says she is sorry for staring! I tell her not to worry about it and I walk off to get one last thing I need. When I get up to the line to pay , guess who is in line a few people in front of me, yeah...the staring lady! She starts to wave to me and everyone including the cashier looks right at me, so a reluctantly wave back and off she goes(hopefully for good!) When I get up to the cashier and she gives my total , she says "that will be $118.56", and I am like for a pizza, a gallon of milk, and some bread, NO WAY! The cashier says well that is for your stuff and that lady that just left,she said that you were paying for hers since she forgot her pocket book. SHe got your attention and you waved that it was "okay". I told her I dont even know that lady! So she went to get the manager and I told him that I was going to go get that lady before she left. I went out to the parking lot and I saw her getting into her car, so I ran over to her and she shut the door before I could get there. I started yelling at her to roll the window down but she wouldnt. I said "you need to get back in there and pay your bill, I'm not buying your food! But she would respond and she then started up her car, so I tried the door and she had forgot to locked so I again told her to come back into the store and pay her bill! And she started to KICK me! So I grabbed her leg and starting pulling on her to get out of the car and she kept kicking me , so I kept pulling her leg..(THE CONCLUSION IN NEXT POST)

Tex
That is the exact reason why I refuse to be checked out by a cashier!

I only use self-checkout! yes

Korri
oh my god what a B!tch mad

whatshisface
hey, where's the cream filling..?

i mean the conclusion of the story..?

Korri
yeah we wanna know more!

Omegaman
Sorry,it took me a while to get back on!

Anyways, so I kept pulling on her leg........

JUST LIKE I AM PULLING YOURS!!! Ha Ha!- April Fools( I did say this happened YESTERDAY!

Korri
um....thats not really that funny messed

mechmoggy
Sounds like you were fished in dude.

What a skanky biatch.

Korri
mech> it didnt happen stick out tongue

it was one big long not funny joke

Linkalicious
THAT is possibly the funniest thing i've ever heard in my life!!!!

Conclusion! Conclusion! Conclusion! jerry

whatshisface
oh my god, i bet you were the bastard who killed kenny!!!

Omegaman
Oh well, I think its pretty funny! Give it a try , I bet you will "hook" somebody else on it, and then you will LAUGH!

Linkalicious
i'm telling my dad when i get home...he'll laugh his ass off

whatshisface
it was pretty good, i have to admit. i as hooked. props to you meng...

mechmoggy
Oh, now I see. Missed the punch-line post.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
yeah its a bummer isnt it

i like a bit of drama erm

Omegaman
Thanks! Really give this a try, it works every time for me! When you tell it to someone face to face, you can really get into it with facial expressions and voice inflection!

whatshisface
i was dissapointed though... i wanted to see some teef flying off, some broken knuckles and fractured ribs. good thing i was a joke, i don't wanna hear about omegaman being hospitalized...

Korri
are you in a drama group?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.