Teenagers And Their *****ing Cellphones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
ARRRRRGH!

blowup

Lana
....dude....you're still a teenager stick out tongue

joeykangaroo
whats wrong with teenagers and their "******ing cellphones"

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Lana
....dude....you're still a teenager stick out tongue
lmao shamme

Draco69
Uh.......but I RARELY use my cellphone.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

Draco69
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
whats wrong with teenagers and their "******ing cellphones"

They use their ****ing cellphones ALL THE TIME! What is ****ing interesting about it?!!? It's PHONE!

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Draco69
Uh.......but I RARELY use my cellphone.

yeah then whats the point of having one thats sad big grin

to have one and not use it wink

Anna85
ARRRRRGH!

blowup
why r u so nervous?

IceWithin
I LOVE my cellphone
I love sending messages, playing its games, callings, changing the ring tone, changing the wallpaper, downloading tunes, downloading wallpapers, downloading smilies, etc. droolio

§pearhead
I have one...hardly use it messed

It's the only phone I use though.

Lana
They use their ****ing cellphones ALL THE TIME! What is ****ing interesting about it?!!? It's PHONE!

Because people like to talk?

I use my cell phone a lot, it's how everyone gets a hold of me. I don't use the house phone anymore.

Plus I like the games on it big grin

joeykangaroo
if anything u sound more sad moaning bout it.... and its not anyones elses prob u "rarely use your cell phone"

Draco69
I use it when I need to call someone. Not for a watch. Or a walkie-talkie. Or text-messenger. It's like its literally attached to them. They wouldn't survive a day without it!

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by IceWithin
I LOVE my cellphone
I love sending messages, playing its games, callings, changing the ring tone, changing the wallpaper, downloading tunes, downloading wallpapers, downloading smilies, etc. droolio
nah i just use for txt a lot,

Draco69
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
if anything u sound more sad moaning bout it.... and its not anyones elses prob u "rarely use your cell phone"

ARRRGH! Damn your common sense!

Hate them anyway! *pouts*

lilmisskitten

I use my cell phone a lot, it's how everyone gets a hold of me. I don't use the house phone anymore.

totally

joeykangaroo
I use it when I need to call someone. Not for a watch. Or a walkie-talkie. Or text-messenger. It's like its literally attached to them. They wouldn't survive a day without it!
yeh coz its a way of communication,

Lana

I don't have a watch, so I use my cell. I send text messages because it's convenient and I can do it when I'm somewhere when I can't talk.

So what if you don't use yours a lot? Good for you.

joeykangaroo
ARRRGH! Damn your common sense!

Hate them anyway! *pouts*
laughing out loud

a1hsauce
ya i text alot on it too, good thing i have a 1000 minute plan, even though i really do go over it alot.

Draco69
Eh. I have those pre-paid cards. No bills. I can use the phone on my terms.

joeykangaroo
why have a watch,or use public phones, or carry a camera around with u,-when u can just carry a phone

Lana
Originally posted by a1hsauce
ya i text alot on it too, good thing i have a 1000 minute plan, even though i really do go over it alot.

I've never gone over my minutes or my text limit in the year I've had my phone smile

lilmisskitten
Draco apart from the whole i dont really get that other peopel have a social life and i dont so i dont use my phone what is ur real problem

a1hsauce
I've never gone over my minutes or my text limit in the year I've had my phone smile
your kidding me... its so hard not too... well my average convo is like 45 minutes on my phone so that doesnt help either

IceWithin
I never use my house phone anymore... but my parents hate that cuz talkin in the cellphoene's much expensier than talking in a residence and obviously the pay my phone bill

Draco69
That's the thing. My social life is beyond a phone. Sorry if I offended anybody. I just don't get the idea of text messaging someone from 25 feet away. It's not my thing.

Lana
your kidding me... its so hard not too... well my average convo is like 45 minutes on my phone so that doesnt help either

I use Cingular and so does my whole family and most of my friends, so free calling big grin doesn't eat my minutes.

a1hsauce
I use Cingular and so does my whole family and most of my friends, so free calling big grin doesn't eat my minutes.
I HATE YOU mad

IceWithin
well I dont txt ppl 25 feet away, doing that wouldnt make any sense

Draco69
I never use my house phone anymore... but my parents hate that cuz talkin in the cellphoene's much expensier than talking in a residence and obviously the pay my phone bill

Just get the pre-paid cards. I spend about 100 dollars for a card and it lasted me about 13 months.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud ya ive been known to do that

Draco69

You'd be surprised. High-Schoolers do it in theaters, at lunch tables and in theaters. In my area anyway.

Lana
I HATE YOU mad

big grin stick out tongue

I think I've done that once, when we were going on our class trip last year and we got bored and were texting each other on the bus laughing out loud it was pretty funny, actually. Was too loud to talk, though, so that's why we were doing it.

lilmisskitten
That's the thing. My social life is beyond a phone. Sorry if I offended anybody. I just don't get the idea of text messaging someone from 25 feet away. It's not my thing.

yeah well, what if your not gonna see this person for a realy wrong time and there not "25 feet away" but you dont want to shut them out ur social life completely ?

Linkalicious
I was watching that new show on Fox called "Life on a Stick"

The sister on the show is like in middle school or low level high school and she is on her cell phone at lunch all the time.

At my school we weren't aloud to have cell phones on our person, let alone actually use them.

Thank god you can do pretty much anything in college.

Lana
Just get the pre-paid cards. I spend about 100 dollars for a card and it lasted me about 13 months.

You must rarely use your phone then, because my brother has a pre-pay phone and a $20 card gets him about 100 minutes, while with my plan (it's a family plan) we get like 1000 minutes for $70 a month.

Draco69
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
yeah well, what if your not gonna see this person for a realy wrong time and there not "25 feet away" but you dont want to shut them out ur social life completely ?

That's never happened to me. Usually my friends are a tight group. We all went to the same college. Very cheesy, I know.

a1hsauce
big grin stick out tongue

I think I've done that once, when we were going on our class trip last year and we got bored and were texting each other on the bus laughing out loud it was pretty funny, actually. Was too loud to talk, though, so that's why we were doing it.

laughing out loud you know i can help you go over your minutes if you wanna give me your number there lana shifty whistle

IceWithin
You'd be surprised. High-Schoolers do it in theaters, at lunch tables and in theaters. In my area anyway.
wel I do it in theaters and in libraries

Draco69
You must rarely use your phone then, because my brother has a pre-pay phone and a $20 card gets him about 100 minutes, while with my plan (it's a family plan) we get like 1000 minutes for $70 a month.

I use my phone at least five times per day. It must be the charges. I only pay 5 cents for every two minutes.

Lana
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I was watching that new show on Fox called "Life on a Stick"

The sister on the show is like in middle school or low level high school and she is on her cell phone at lunch all the time.

At my school we weren't aloud to have cell phones on our person, let alone actually use them.

Thank god you can do pretty much anything in college.

Haha, yeah, they wouldn't let us have our phones with us at school either.

However some teachers were dumb as rocks so people would do it anyway.

And I've been known to spend a class or ten texting my friend (who, btw, doesn't even go to the same school as I).

Lana
laughing out loud you know i can help you go over your minutes if you wanna give me your number there lana shifty whistle

Nah, I'd rather not have to pay the overage charges stick out tongue

Though I've probably got enough rollover minutes saved up to never have to worry about it big grin

a1hsauce
Nah, I'd rather not have to pay the overage charges stick out tongue

Though I've probably got enough rollover minutes saved up to never have to worry about it big grin
laughing out loud REJECTED lol

silver_tears

I have my own house line and a cellphone laughing out loud
Don't use either, I never pick up any phones embarrasment let messages get it, or wait for texts

a1hsauce
ya i hardly ever pick up the house line. i never get my messages there anyway. my cellphone is my phone

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
I have my own house line and a cellphone laughing out loud
Don't use either, I never pick up any phones embarrasment let messages get it, or wait for texts

I don't have my own house line, no need, if someone wants to get a hold of me they call my cell *shrugs* Plus if I wanted my own home line I'd have to pay for it myself which I can't afford. Only reason I don't pay for my cell plan is because we have a family plan so my mom and stepdad pay for it.

IceWithin
although I love my cellphone I understand why some ppl find them annoying yes

magic_hate_ball
its not somuch the teens im concerned about...its the yuppie a-ssholes in their 2 ton SUV's that drive 85-90 MPH with them glued to their ears....i see them all the time...most teens i see stay off the phone while they drive.....

sal9000
ARRRRRGH!

blowup

I'd rather put it: cellphones and f***ing teenagers ;o) hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.