Acne!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I'm SOOOO happy. My face is completely clear! After one excrutiating month of nothing but salads, nuts, fish, fruit, 8 glasses of water and no sugar foods, my face is like marble. Proactiv helped alot too.

IceWithin
that is REALLY great for you!
my brother has acne at the mo, and he's REALLY not happy bout it

Draco69
Thank you!

Englishpin@pple
i took the sissy way out and went to the doc doctor

but i know wat ur feeling congrads big grin

IceWithin
Originally posted by Draco69
Thank you!
no prob

ApolloX
i use some special soap and its not to bad right now.

Deano
I'm SOOOO happy. My face is completely clear! After one excrutiating month of nothing but salads, nuts, fish, fruit, 8 glasses of water and no sugar foods, my face is like marble. Proactiv helped alot too.

and now u are going to go back to shitty foods and your acne will come back eek!

Draco69
No it won't! I'll just keep eating this tasteless, dry salad with tomatoes and celery...and.....maybe just ONE fry.

Deano
it will wear off in time
those tasty cheeseburgers..u wont be able to let go!!
lol

The Tired Hiker
I have a HUGE zit on my back that I can't reach to pop it. I swear it's like the size of Mt. St. Helens. If I lean back on it, it hurts like mad. erm

Jackie Malfoy

I am very happy for you.JM smile

Draco69
Thank you!

smoker4
Nice going that must have taken a lot of self discipline smokin'

Draco69
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I have a HUGE zit on my back that I can't reach to pop it. I swear it's like the size of Mt. St. Helens. If I lean back on it, it hurts like mad. erm

Those are the "burrowed" pimples. They're completely under the skin. Don't pop it. It'll just make it red and inflammed and it'll go from Mt. St. Helens to Mount Everest.

Draco69
Originally posted by smoker4
Nice going that must have taken a lot of self discipline smokin'

It did. I actually had to throw out all my soda and sugar foods so they wouldn't tempt me.

The Tired Hiker
Those are the "burrowed" pimples. They're completely under the skin. Don't pop it. It'll just make it red and inflammed and it'll go from Mt. St. Helens to Mount Everest.

Totally, I know what you mean. The other night I tried to pop it with some salad tongs and all it did was swell. I'm totally serious too. sad

Draco69
Salad tongs?!?!?! Are you mad?!??! Don't do that! It'll scar. If its swollen then treat it like any other swollen area: put ice on it. Or put a anti-swollen ointment on it.

The Tired Hiker
Salad tongs?!?!?! Are you mad?!??! Don't do that! It'll scar. If its swollen then treat it like any other swollen area: put ice on it. Or put a anti-swollen ointment on it.

Sorry. embarrasment

Draco69
It's okay. I've been there. Once as age thirteen I used a needle to try and "pop" the pimple. It just bled. Badly. I was kid!!

sexylexy32
Never had acne and hope I never do..... glad your face is better now

PrinceofBlades
Me too, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, along with you SexyLexy32. Don't get me wrong, I don't abuse the fact that I don't have acne, because I eat everything. So I guess that's what helped. And congrats., like people haven't said it enough.

dark1365
I hate acne! sad

rubber dickie
don't worry... it all goes away after puberty. unless you get adult acne.

PrinceofBlades
Now that's nasty

rubber dickie
yup. they're bigger and jucier than ever.

BlackC@t
I'm glad I don't have acne.

Wouldn't it have just been easier to go on medication? erm

That way it wont come back.

Imaginary
My skin is clear for a 13 yr old big grin

sblomie545
i use the proactive stuff that jessica simpson, britney spears and alicia keyes use and i used to have acne and now i dont so i guess it works- i reccomend it

Discos
congratulations dude.

I dont have acne but have spots which have been there since I was 12 i think, so thats 5 years now.

Think I need to sort them out, its getting sa bit grief nowadays.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.