Questions that need answering but i dont think can be answered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
i mean questions like

why if someone tells you there are a billon stars in this universe you belive them but if they tell you somewere has wet paint you have to touch it to make sure

why if you blow in a dogs face it will get mad at you while if you take it on a car ride it sticks its head out the window ?

Why is it the smaller the monkey is the more likley to kill you it looks ?

Why do people point to there wrist to ask you what the time is when the dont piont at thier crotch to ask you where the bathroom is ?

got anymore questions god forbid anyone might answer them

Linkalicious
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
i mean questions like

why if someone tells you there are a billon stars in this universe you belive them but if they tell you somewere has wet paint you have to touch it to make sure

There's actually only 36,872 stars. I counted them smile

A human's bad breath in their face or clean fresh air entering their nostrils. You tell me which one you prefer.

I'll take my chances with Bubbles the chimp over a Silverback Gorilla anyday.

Did that for a while...apparently girls find it offenseive sad

The Tired Hiker
Why is it okay to pick your friends, and to pick your nose, but it's not okay to pick your friends' noses? erm

lilmisskitten
ok then link what about

If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth ?

why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries " have a use by date

if quizzes are quizzical what are tests ?

what do you call male ballerinas

why is a person that handles yuor money called a broker

do illiterate people get the full affect of alphabet soup ?

why do toasters have a setting that burns the bread to a horrible crisp that no1 would eat ?

why is there a light in the fridge and not the freezer ?

kaz larner
if u say don't look why do ppl look?
and why do u end up searching for something but never find it till u r looking for something else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.