Venom wall mural

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Hello everyone. About a year ago I asked for good images of spider-man so I could paint a wall mural on my kids wall. I got a really good pic (suggested by Mane I think) and a photo of the finished mural is in this forum somewhere.
Now this weekend my wee boy wants a mural of Venom on another wall and again I'm looking for good images. The one I like best will be the one I paint. I checked the official symbiote thread for something but couldn't find anything I liked. Anyone care to offer a great image for me? I'll post a photo once it's painted (probably at the weekend). Cheers folks.

doctorstrongbad
I saw your Spider-man mural it was really good. Good luck on making a venom mural. smile

pr1983
only one i got...

and good luck with the mural, the spidey one was sweet...

badsymbiote
I remember you. Your work was wonderful. I'd be happy to submit some of my faves for your consideration. Do you want JUST Venom, then? Let us know if you want to see him opposite any other characters.
Your kid was about 6 at the time, right? I'll ask my 4, 6, and 8-year-old sons to pick out one or two of their favorites.
I'm going to pre-apologize for posting several times in a row here...

I DO love the pic above--it's actually on my current desktop. These will be random--here's the first--an early Frank Cho Venom.

badsymbiote
I like Ultimate Venom--here's a good one

badsymbiote
I love the cover of ASM #374, but don't think it'll work for your project. I like this one, though...I'll post some more later.

thundercracker
if its as good as the last 1 itll rock i would post some pics but my entire hard drive went down i lost everything ... sad i had like 100 of venom

Next Venom_girl
A few here: stick out tongue
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t327911.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t308306.html

amity75
Thanks for your speedy response everyone. Ideally I'd like to have venom on his own where you can see his whole figure. PR1983 your image would have been ideal but my kid would maybe question why he was standing over a beat up spidey!

hotsauce6548
((Because he's Spidey's enemy... ?))

Anyway, this is sorta cool, although I've always liked the Ultimate version of Venom.

hotsauce6548
Or maybe this? (Since it shows his whole body.)

amity75
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
((Because he's Spidey's enemy... ?))

Anyway, this is sorta cool, although I've always liked the Ultimate version of Venom. This is my fave so far cool

pr1983
Originally posted by amity75
Thanks for your speedy response everyone. Ideally I'd like to have venom on his own where you can see his whole figure. PR1983 your image would have been ideal but my kid would maybe question why he was standing over a beat up spidey!

you could say he found him and was about to assist him in getting to a hospital... stick out tongue

Ghetto Goblin
is it just me, or has this thread been the same for the past year and a half.

amity75
My kids decided on PR1983s first image. I'll remove half dead spidey from it and change the angle slightly. I'll have it finished in about a week. Thanks for your recommendations everyone.

pr1983
My kids decided on PR1983s first image. I'll remove half dead spidey from it and change the angle slightly. I'll have it finished in about a week. Thanks for your recommendations everyone.

am honoured dude... and removing spidey is a good idea i agree embarrasment

amity75
Sorry for my delay, this took me ages. I sketched it out weeks ago then hurt my back playing football and couldn't get down to paint the low bits. Thanks to pr1983 for coming up with a cool image.

GGgrievous725
kewl

The Ones
nice..

pr1983
Sorry for my delay, this took me ages. I sketched it out weeks ago then hurt my back playing football and couldn't get down to paint the low bits. Thanks to pr1983 for coming up with a cool image.

sweet f*ck... dude thats amazing...

mind telling us how you did it? like what paints and so forth?

amity75
Originally posted by pr1983
sweet f*ck... dude thats amazing...

mind telling us how you did it? like what paints and so forth? I just used gloss paint, 3 tins (black, white and blue) and a couple of wee art brushes. I thought I'd maybe bitten off more than I could chew but I just took my time and gradually built up the layers and added shading etc over a period of time. I'm rubbish at doing hands so I did them first and managed to nail them pretty well. That gave me a bit of confidence to carry on and finish it.

hotsauce6548
Amazing Amity.

That is officially your new nickname.

HIP! HIP! HURRAHHH!!!

wow amity that looks amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.