Kylie Minogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

evil_kitty
Does ne1 like Kylie Minogue?
I just hate her.

punkyhermy
NAH..I LIKE HER, HAVE NO PROB WITH HER...

Tex
She's short and dumb! stick out tongue

amity75
I know guys who shoot in their pants at the very mention of her name but she does nothing for me at all. She's about as sexy as a bus shelter and her voice makes me want to stick pins in my eyes.

evil_kitty
lol.

Evy_O
I like some of her songs.
How can you say you hate her? messed IMHO that's unfair, you don't even know her in person.

alic88
exactly. her songz r actually pretty good. come into my world is my favourite. and also, i think shez in her late 30's. she looks pretty hot in that age!

BackFire
She's hot.

iluvpippin
she's a 40 year old SKANK!!!! (ok, maybe 30 something, but she's OOOLD! way to old for what she wears!)

Red Superfly
I'm one of the very few red-blooded males that doesn't find Kylie all that great. I see finer looking ladies in town every day.

iluvpippin
good boy smile

Evy_O
Are you serious? eek
30 and 40 are NOT old! When you'll reach that age, you'll just be annoyed by such comments.
Sometimes us teens think like that cause life is ahead of us... but it's wrong yes

And Iluvpipin, just take a look at HOW women her age look, you'll see she's gorgeous for being 30/40/whatever wink

iluvpippin
yeah i know ppl that age arne't that old, but theyre NOT ment to be wearing practically nothing! sick

Yomammy
First of all, she's 35. Second of all, you could only be so lucky to have a woman (wife/gf) who at her age would have as nice of a body. No, it's probably not the best in the world, but she is a good example of what taking care of yourself can look like when you are in your mid-30's.

Now her sister Danni is definitely nicer looking IMHO. She'a about 3 or 4 years younger than Kylie if I'm not mistaken.

Evy_O
Ahh, I see your point! See, that's a must if she wants to be a pop singer stick out tongue erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.