Ubermensch Logan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ming Tea!

radioboy121
So that Celestials finally got him. Although possibly not canon, in the Paradise X series, Wolverine was of the few who avoided the discreet manipulations of the Celestials and was a reflection of what the humans could have been. He represented a manifestation of a "wolf" type of human, while characters like Sabertooth (Bear) and others such as Sasquatch represented other clans.

Ming Tea!
Sidenote: Damn it, forgot to mention this. Ubermensch Logan also employs a staff reminiscent of a Voodoo's doctor's with a grey gem at its tip that can wipe out an entire island with half of its power (SCARY!!!) It releases its energy in concussive gray beams. It is also completely indestructible.

Ming Tea!
No opinions or critiques??? Nothing huh? Too bad Draco or some other enlightened soul isn't on right now.

dominic/wolf
all looks good except the wing coulndt he just flywith telekinesis or something i rather him not fly at all maybe teleport that sounds good i will go with dat

Paola
I didn't read it!

^ does that count as an opinion? erm no? ..... oh well!

Ming Tea!
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
all looks good except the wing coulndt he just flywith telekinesis or something i rather him not fly at all maybe teleport that sounds good i will go with dat

He doesn't have telekinesis, he's a borderline telepath, due to his uber enhanced senses he is able to "hear" thoughts by picking up thought wavelengths. He can't control minds like Xavier but he can read them.

dominic/wolf
well whatever i dont like the wing thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.